Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page WFMU Record Fair Starts Tomorrow (Nov.3.4.5)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.02.2006, 02:15 PM   #1
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
you like records? you like fairs? well Manhattan this weekend is for you

W F M U

Come see the Father Yod E. Peace collective and eat pizza and drink Brooklyn Beer

Oh and if you grab an Onion from one of the many boxes around NYC you'll find an ad for half off admission
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2006, 02:37 PM   #2
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
The one time I went it was mostly shite and asshole sellers. This hairy guy had magazines for sale and a big sign "High Times - $5" so I actually found a couple good ones but when the guy saw what I had he was like 'Uh,uhh THESE are not $5, uh, uh, too bad pal' fucking cunt, I should've slugged him. Whenever I think of WFMU I think of their affiliation with that asshole.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth