Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page so, i was supposed to take the ACT this morning...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.29.2006, 01:52 AM   #1
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
...but i totally forgot and slept in till one. i literally just realized this. way to go, me.
Old 10.29.2006, 01:55 AM   #2
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
dont sweat it, ACT is all an act.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2006, 01:58 AM   #3
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Wait, is that the other version of the SAT?

yes. i took the SAT two weeks ago.
Old 10.29.2006, 02:06 AM   #4
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
So why do you need to take an ACT test? What's the difference?
Shit, I am so glad I am out of school.

well, each test is suited to a different type of learner. the SAT is very math and English intensive and i'm told that the ACT has more to do with science. if you score poorly on one, than you might score well on the other. my counselor recommended that i take both because colleges with look at the best score. and, seeing as i have a low GPA, a high test score is what i need to get into a state college.

i'm just kinda pissed because it costs forty bucks and i can't get a refund.
Old 10.29.2006, 10:09 AM   #5
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
well, each test is suited to a different type of learner. the SAT is very math and English intensive and i'm told that the ACT has more to do with science. if you score poorly on one, than you might score well on the other. my counselor recommended that i take both because colleges with look at the best score. and, seeing as i have a low GPA, a high test score is what i need to get into a state college.

i'm just kinda pissed because it costs forty bucks and i can't get a refund.

for the love of the lord, stop being pissed over the money and actually better yrself.

harsh words maybe, but softly spoken.
Old 10.29.2006, 12:05 PM   #6
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
The two tests are for different schools. Midwestern states and states down south use the ACT. States on the coasts usually use the SAT for their colleges.
Old 10.29.2006, 12:13 PM   #7
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
the clocks went back an hour which really confused me this morning.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth