Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page how do you
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.11.2008, 05:38 AM   #1
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
motivate a 15 y/o teenage girl into better behaviour.

she isnt a total fuck up. I mean, I've had friends that were squatting and junkies at this age.

Its more.. slapper attitude, skipping school a lot, hooking up with older guys (which is pretty normal I think tho.. )

she has like 7 mobile phones it is ridiculous, and its so easy to get new ones now it doesnt matter how many times they take phones off her.
Old 10.11.2008, 05:51 AM   #2
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Try to bribe her with a Jonas Brothers or Sonic Youth ticket.
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 06:09 AM   #3
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno who the jonas brothers are..

but Im not sure live music for her is going to do much. Her brother plays bass and so does her dad. I've thought about trying to get her to learn drums or something but I dont think she'd stick it out. She's more... a hair and makeup kind of girl, than a rocker.
Old 10.11.2008, 06:22 AM   #4
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
My sister was exactly the same at that age. You couldn't tell her anything because she thought she knew everything. In the end the unstoppable force hit the immovable object and it knocked some sense into her. Some people just have to find things out for themselves.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 06:32 AM   #5
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
HOLY JESUS IT'S PHEONIX
holy.....jesus
Old 10.11.2008, 06:56 AM   #6
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
My sister was exactly the same at that age. You couldn't tell her anything because she thought she knew everything. In the end the unstoppable force hit the immovable object and it knocked some sense into her. Some people just have to find things out for themselves.

I think the biggest worry atm is her schooling/skipping, because she has always lagged behind a bit, and it's pretty important she makes the most of it while she's there.
Maybe helping her try to have a goal post school might help. Job or academic. hmm.
Old 10.11.2008, 07:11 AM   #7
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
My sister dropped out of school at 16 and had a bunch of jobs, she was a lot happier. Sometimes the educational environment doesn't suit people, they have to learn things in a more hands-on environment. And plus, if you're late or never show up for work, you get your arse fired.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 07:14 AM   #8
phoenix
invito al cielo

She isnt going to learn much though from being fired if she doesnt really need the money. At 15 her dad+step mom arent going to kick her out..

She only learned to read when she was around 10. She should probably stick it out..
Old 10.11.2008, 10:54 AM   #9
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses

Old 10.11.2008, 12:47 PM   #10
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
motivate a 15 y/o teenage girl into better behaviour.

she isnt a total fuck up. I mean, I've had friends that were squatting and junkies at this age.

Its more.. slapper attitude, skipping school a lot, hooking up with older guys (which is pretty normal I think tho.. )

she has like 7 mobile phones it is ridiculous, and its so easy to get new ones now it doesnt matter how many times they take phones off her.

She obviously has no motivation to have a better life. I'm assuming her parents are both somewhat strict but still let her do whatever she wants. She needs to be challenged to do something. Find out hobbies, etc.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 01:08 PM   #11
lechaoscestmoi
the destroyed room

lechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asses
i know what you mean, i'm kinda half in love with a girl of her type atm.. those are often well known as "cunts".
lechaoscestmoi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 03:08 PM   #12
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I was going to make a post here, but then I deleted what I'd typed. then I decided to post about how I deleted it. this too, got deleted. so I thought about it some more and decided to make a post about about deleting a post, making another and then deleting that one too. this will all inevitably be deleted soon.

hi.
Delete this, droopy drawers.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 03:09 PM   #13
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Tell her to straighten up and fly right.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 08:03 PM   #14
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
She obviously has no motivation to have a better life. I'm assuming her parents are both somewhat strict but still let her do whatever she wants. She needs to be challenged to do something. Find out hobbies, etc.

It's a complicated situation, but she's gone back and forth from a mom and step-dad to a dad and step-mom a lot. Since she was about 2? Her older brother (18)is now living with the dad and step mom (my sister and bro in law) after he got old enough to make his own choice and realise how retarded his mom was. The real mom is pretty um.. she's a super biaaaaatch.. and the step dad is kind of abusive. I think it has just been hard for her for a long time. She's living with the dad and step mom at the moment, but sometimes says she wants to go back.(its interstate) I think it's just because things can't always be her way though..

My suggestion was hobbies too.. but she seems to really just be into the hair and makeup and boys and being a cunt right now.. and I dont think they're sure how to turn hair and makeup into a team sport for her to play weeknights.
Old 10.11.2008, 08:08 PM   #15
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I was going to make a post here, but then I deleted what I'd typed. then I decided to post about how I deleted it. this too, got deleted. so I thought about it some more and decided to make a post about about deleting a post, making another and then deleting that one too. this will all inevitably be deleted soon.

hi.

I miss yuo.

I kind of freaked out when I lost my job, on a massive scale. Though I didnt realise it until at least a month after it happened, that I was so wrecked over it. There's detail that I wont write here but.. I'm sorry for being a psycho.
Old 10.13.2008, 11:32 AM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yr not a psycho. I'm just a poor excuse for an internet friend. I promise I'll try to be better. let's make some emailz, yes pls.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2008, 12:00 PM   #17
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Unfortunately there isn't always something you can do. That's not to say you shouldn't always try, but there is a difference between making someone do something and making someone want to do something. I've been able to help some of my friends, but I've also sadly had to watch some of them continuously flush their lives down the toilet. In the end, people are always going to do what they want to do; all you can do is show them they have other options.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2008, 05:42 PM   #18
phoenix
invito al cielo

yeh that's kind of the idea. More to be motivating than to try and enforce.. I just wish I knew more hobbies that could help distract her..

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth