Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: do u luv them
y 9 100.00%
y 6 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10.01.2008, 06:42 PM   #1
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

pinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to behold
this pic is from when i was 11 so its kinda jailbait <3

pinkbentley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 06:49 PM   #3
verybadposture

those are granny shoes

post yr cast bb
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Antinode
little trouble girl

Antinode chews with a vagina dentataAntinode chews with a vagina dentataAntinode chews with a vagina dentataAntinode chews with a vagina dentataAntinode chews with a vagina dentataAntinode chews with a vagina dentataAntinode chews with a vagina dentataAntinode chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
those are granny legs.
dudes just jealous cause he aint got real legs
Antinode is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 07:03 PM   #5
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

pinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to beholdpinkbentley is a splendid one to behold
i was going to make a similar joke but decided not to but totally agree w/antinode

ill post my cast since it might be leaving tomorrow!!!

Old 10.01.2008, 07:06 PM   #6
verybadposture

OMG!!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 07:18 PM   #7
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

Old 10.01.2008, 07:19 PM   #8
verybadposture

gurl
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 07:20 PM   #9
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

ya im a gurl lol <3

Old 10.01.2008, 07:21 PM   #10
verybadposture

i broke my wrist once

and after the cast came off skin was kinda scaly and my arm was pale and thin and had thick black hairs on it ew
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 07:22 PM   #11
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

yeah i havent shaved my legs for a month so basically my leg is going to be disgusting and im kinda gonna barf when it comes off

Old 10.01.2008, 07:23 PM   #12
verybadposture

i'm going to post pics of my legs on here because i'm not allowed to post pics on tps
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 07:24 PM   #13
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

*shaved my leg

Old 10.01.2008, 07:24 PM   #14
Robin_Of_Loxely
little trouble girl

Robin_Of_Loxely is a jewel in the roughRobin_Of_Loxely is a jewel in the roughRobin_Of_Loxely is a jewel in the roughRobin_Of_Loxely is a jewel in the rough
Rapture.
Robin_Of_Loxely is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 07:25 PM   #15
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

idk what you mean by that comment

Old 10.01.2008, 07:27 PM   #16
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

Old 10.01.2008, 07:29 PM   #17
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

stop being jealous

Old 10.01.2008, 07:29 PM   #18
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

oh i like your quote in your signature wonder who said it

Old 10.01.2008, 07:43 PM   #19
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovernotahater
i'm curious as to how those are granny legs? they're not cankles, and they don't lack definition, thus not granny legs.

well maintained granny legs.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 11:36 PM   #20
pinkbentley
little trouble girl

what are granny legs

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth