Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Are you douches still doing that weekend thread shit?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.14.2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I don't give a care if you are. I had a fabulous weekend and I want to talk to someone about it that isn't going to be weird about it, because my friends at school are all AP prudes about everything.

Friday night I went and saw Xiu Xiu with my best friend. It was amazing. The guitarist from the opening band took a picture of us because he liked our shirts I guess. Great show.

Saturday, my other best friend and this gay guy were having a joint birthday party, and for lack of better words, that shit was off the chain. There was an awesome DJ that played for free. There was plenty of alcohol flowing, as well as a solid supply of pot. This one classy dude brought mango flavored hookah. And towards midnight a few guys and I started rolling. It was the craziest night of my life, and one of the best. I've never danced so much in public. I'd never have done it if it weren't for the booze. All the other parties I've gone to didn't have any place to dance. But my friends house had a third floor that was under the house (not a basement), that was turned into a dance floor.

It is just hitting me how crazy it was. 2 fights broke out. One knife pulled, apparently. The hookah dude got his nose broke. There was an orgy, started by a girl that had two abortions. A pregnant chick, piñata full of condoms and Swedish fish. I'm still trying to remember everything.

How was your weekend?
Old 04.14.2008, 10:09 PM   #2
avantgarde1
the end of the ugly

avantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's asses
apparently not as good as yrs. i wanna hang out w/ you.

avantgarde1 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 10:11 PM   #3
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Pfft. I wish my life was a little more like that. This is much more of an isolated incident, but amazing nonetheless.
Old 04.14.2008, 10:13 PM   #4
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i lost at risk for the first time ever to a douchebag. i blame it on the rum i drank before i played. i also played scene it on xbox 360. the rest of the weekend involved working, working some more and feeling depressed over a girl (just how my last 3 weekends have been).
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 10:15 PM   #5
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Now, I'm no expert on relationships, but if it was a break up try not to worry about, dude. Every relationship fails until you find the one that doesn't (it sounds stupid, but it is absolutely true). You're just on the path to finding the one that doesn't.
Old 04.14.2008, 10:56 PM   #6
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
on friday i got stoned at home with gf and brother and watched JP

then on saturday went to friends place and had 4 tamazies and eventually passed out pouring beer on my self
Old 04.14.2008, 11:07 PM   #7
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Went to Santa Barbara on Saturday with my BF, sex at his place, bathroom, nap, handcuffs, home.

Sunday, went to Griffith park, and to the glendale mall. Came home and studied.
Old 04.14.2008, 11:38 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I don't give a care if you are. I had a fabulous weekend and I want to talk to someone about it that isn't going to be weird about it, because my friends at school are all AP prudes about everything.

Friday night I went and saw Xiu Xiu with my best friend. It was amazing. The guitarist from the opening band took a picture of us because he liked our shirts I guess. Great show.

Saturday, my other best friend and this gay guy were having a joint birthday party, and for lack of better words, that shit was off the chain. There was an awesome DJ that played for free. There was plenty of alcohol flowing, as well as a solid supply of pot. This one classy dude brought mango flavored hookah. And towards midnight a few guys and I started rolling. It was the craziest night of my life, and one of the best. I've never danced so much in public. I'd never have done it if it weren't for the booze. All the other parties I've gone to didn't have any place to dance. But my friends house had a third floor that was under the house (not a basement), that was turned into a dance floor.

It is just hitting me how crazy it was. 2 fights broke out. One knife pulled, apparently. The hookah dude got his nose broke. There was an orgy, started by a girl that had two abortions. A pregnant chick, piñata full of condoms and Swedish fish. I'm still trying to remember everything.

How was your weekend?

sweet weekend. it jut finished. just came home from seeing pelican live-- amazing, and very relaxing. the rest was good but tonight was the apex. it was an early how so after that we went to get suhi and soba.

anyway...

sounds like you were having fun! the stuff of good literature, right in front of you. glad to know you're breaking out of your shell-- congratulations!

now watch it and don't end up pregnant somehow
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2008, 12:26 AM   #9
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

The guy that sold me E was from East LA named Junior. Total hommie. He was cool though. I thought of you, for some reason.

I guess I was way more fucked up than I thought I was. Today at school, I (felt like I) suddenly remembered a dream that I had weeks ago where this tragic faggot type was bitching about how he is going to hell and basically used it to be a jerk.

Turns out all that happened 2 nights ago. I seriously just thought it was a dream that I had a long time ago. And now I'm friends with him on myspace??? Hahaha.
Old 04.15.2008, 12:31 AM   #10
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Alex sounds like you had a blast. You will be a party animal once you hit college.
Old 04.15.2008, 12:39 AM   #11
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
friday: went to the cinema with this girl, then we went over to a friends who had a party. got drunk and passed out around 5am.

saturday: went to this block party thing in houston for a second, went back to a friends who lives in the area and partied. hooked up with a random new girl. came back to mine and passed out around 4am

sunday: ordered a couple of indian and japense instruments (sitar, veena, israj, tenpura, harmonium, sarode, a tabla set, koto, and a shamisen). took random new girl to this awesome texmex place with awesome margaritas. got really drunk and came back to my place. passed out around 4:30am again.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2008, 12:43 AM   #12
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??(I can't read your name on my computer)
Alex sounds like you had a blast. You will be a party animal once you hit college.
Totally. I can't wait. I've made the decision. No matter where I get accepted, once I graduate I'm going to move out for college, with or without my parents help or blessing.
Old 04.15.2008, 12:52 AM   #13
✌➬
invito al cielo

Oh definitely move out. Get Financial aid, student loans etc. I am going to San Francisco in the Fall. I just need to pass all my six classes. But yeah, I will be having fun once I get there. I can't wait for friday, I am going clubbing again.
Old 04.15.2008, 03:53 AM   #14
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue

sunday: ordered a couple of indian and japense instruments (sitar, veena, israj, tenpura, harmonium, sarode, a tabla set, koto, and a shamisen).

Tenpura (or tempura)

Tambura (or Tanpura)

Which one was it?

I ordered a tenpura quite recently. Delicious.

P.S. Hurrah for drunken debauchery
Old 04.15.2008, 11:06 AM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
The guy that sold me E was from East LA named Junior. Total hommie. He was cool though. I thought of you, for some reason.

moi???

i don't sell illegal drugs, nor am i a homie. but anyway, easy on the e, there will be side effects, you might have a foul depression coming soon, and it's not a good thing to make a habit of taking. you don't wanna fuck too much with your serotonin production. oh you'll know what i'm talking about today or tomorrow. please don't jump under a train or something, eh?

but sounds like you had a good adventure-- ha ha.

anyway i should get to work cos i like work, paychecks, all that good stuff.
Old 04.15.2008, 11:22 AM   #16
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat and beard
Tenpura (or tempura)

Tambura (or Tanpura)

Which one was it?

I ordered a tenpura quite recently. Delicious.

P.S. Hurrah for drunken debauchery

i meant Tanpura, sorry about that
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2008, 11:33 AM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

funny, i ate tempura last night. vegetable perfection.
Old 04.15.2008, 12:29 PM   #18
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
alex went to the party of my dreams.

friday was supposed to go to cryptopsy but chickened out because lack of money and because i heard they turned goth metalcore.

saturday went to "smashing pumpkins" (were good and sang those songs like if it was 1995) and my morning jacket (incredible! amazing!), got bored listening to the mars travolta on the distance. skipped a party which was guarantied to be a dramafest for me and the guy throwing it is ultra pissed at me.

sunday went to eat tacos with my mom and marvelled at the sounds of spacemen 3 until 3 in the morning.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2008, 01:19 PM   #19
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
i had a great weekend.

friday:
i went to a fancy dinner and we drank whiskey in the parking lot and then shot expensive beers at the table. then we went to a gross hole in the wall and drank while our 2 singing buddies sang some karaoke. we then decided we'd go to the ex-biker bar which begs us not to leave everytime we go because we're the coolest people they've ever seen. we stole all the parking cones (?) from the parking lot and formulated a plan for our next destination.... the bar in the marriott which has been the biggest meat market in OKC for 20 years. we decided we worked for fly.com and we lived in chicago... so off we went to that bar. we recruited people for fly.com (i don't know why) and drank lots of beer. after the lights came on, we screwed caps back on our beers and put them in my purse... and headed back to our usual dive bar. it was locked. so some beers were smashed and at least one half drank beer with a random cap screwed back on was given to a stranger. we then ran to buy beer at the convenience store before 2 a.m. and went back to our friends house. we spent the night drinking and busting in on a friend who was trying to fuck a barker. over and over. (in fact when i showed up at his record store on saturday.. he yelled "OUT!... GET OUT!" oops.)... anyway.. the wife picked me up at 5.30 a.m.. oops again.

saturday we thought we'd kill the hangover with the best bloody marys in town which happen to be at our fave dive bar and then we headed to the rock and roll garage sale where we proceeded to get increasingly drunk and pursue other ridiculous antics, i.e. tickling narcoleptics and drinking tequila... ugh. i was followed around by a photographer who i only managed to escape his camera and his gross come ons when i left for good. we finally went to eat (and drink) ... blah blah.

i actually made up certificates for each member of our party who survived the weekend.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2008, 01:29 PM   #20
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Sounds dignified and ladylike to me.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth