Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.02.2007, 01:21 PM   #1
sarramkrop

http://maps.org/psychedelicreview/

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 01:44 PM   #2
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Oh wow, what a great find.

Must spread the magic mushrooms before spiking Sarram's lemonade again.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2007, 09:26 AM   #3
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
The article on Ayahuasca is pretty good. Having been to Iquitos and experiecing it several times with a shaman, its interesting how an article like that doesn't really seem out of date at all since most of what we know of it is from segregated traditional use anyway.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2007, 10:13 AM   #4
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellscape
The article on Ayahuasca is pretty good. Having been to Iquitos and experiecing it several times with a shaman,.

I have to ask, was your experience everything it is supposed to be? Both Burroughs and McKenna seemed very impressed.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2007, 10:28 AM   #5
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
The experience is suppose to be based on what she(Aya) thinks it should be for the individual taking it. So in a group of 12 people, the effects can be vastly different and always are. They ranged from not feeling much at all(my first to experiences), to completely leaving this plain of existence and seeing spirits all around you. I could talk a lot about the various effects on friends and shamans I know of. I will say it allows you to feel as one with all living, especially the plants. I always wondered if maybe it was a natural defence of the vine itself to cause a feeling of oneness with those who consume it so they will then protect it. Anyway, I have felt more at peace and spiritual after ceremonies(even when I didn't feel anything) than any other time in my life. I have an article my friend wrote after his last visit to Peru which covers all the basics and is very well written If your interested, I can dig it up.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth