Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page poll potential
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2007, 08:52 AM   #1
farmhouse
bad moon rising

farmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's asses
the spectrum of the poll is interesting to me.

if the fulcrum of the sonic youth poll is songs or albums then how far can we swing the pendulum either way to incorporate ridiculously expansive polls ?. . . . like, rather than having a poll for your favourite song from murray street, why not instead have a poll for your favourite minute in radical adults . . . your favourite bar in the first minute . . . your favourite note in that first bar . . . . . . . . .

okay what about the other way . . . your favourite type of music . . . your favourite instrument . . . if there was no music at all, your favourite form of entertainment . . . no entertainment? . . . your favourite thing to do that is not entertaining . . . . like, sweeping the floor or ironing shirts or doing the washing up . . .

i've never started a poll on here, but i like that last one.

and yes, i'm bored and killing time.
farmhouse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth