Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page NBA playoff time random thoughts.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.11.2007, 09:47 AM   #1
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
I'm thinking the Pistons may get it done again. They seem hungry and want the title back. I predicted Spurs-Pistons before the playoffs started. We'll see. I'm digging the JAZZ too. I love their style. Deron Williams will take over the torch from J-Kidd as my number one guy soon.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 10:03 AM   #2
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's gonna be Pistons-Spurs too, but I think the 'Stones are gonna take it in 5.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 10:35 AM   #3
WHOREOHSCOPE
children of satan

WHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's asses

WHOREOHSCOPE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 11:18 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The rockets imploded. I was so upset.
Th Jazz will cruise through and face the suns in the west, and the pistons will defeta anyone in the east. the pistons will win it al. they are deep deep deep in the bench. supa deep.
The spurs could win too, but the suns will run and gun their way past them, if the suns beat the jazz then the pistons will pummel the suns into submission.
Old 05.11.2007, 04:01 PM   #5
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
andrew bogut, marry me

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 04:04 PM   #6
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
FEKTZ: Wen hi woz smol, king_buzo plejd baskedbol end veri gud. Aj wos in de serbijan junijor junijor legue.
Cool eh? I used to care about NBA...
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 08:45 PM   #7
WHOREOHSCOPE
children of satan

WHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.11.2007, 09:31 PM   #8
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
andrew bogut, marry me

your boy has some serious offensive game, but somebody has to get his head into the game. he's clueless out there.

Old 05.11.2007, 10:22 PM   #9
WHOREOHSCOPE
children of satan

Ramon Sessions will be an NBA god.
Old 05.11.2007, 11:51 PM   #10
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
I have the Suns and the Jazz for the Western Conference Championship and the Pistons and Nets in the East (looks like the Cavs will beat the Nets though).

My Suns will win it all....oh yes. They almost beat the Mavs last year in 7 and this year Amare is back and playing great.
Old 05.20.2007, 11:41 AM   #11
ricechex
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
I have the Suns and the Jazz for the Western Conference Championship and the Pistons and Nets in the East (looks like the Cavs will beat the Nets though).

My Suns will win it all....oh yes. They almost beat the Mavs last year in 7 and this year Amare is back and playing great.

Sorry about your Suns, Krastian. They weren't quite ready. That Spurs defense, especially in the half court is arguably the best in the league. They don't let anybody in the paint when it counts the most, the final few minutes when the game is being decided. I predicted PIstons-Spurs before the playoffs, but i want JAZZ!!-PISTONS.

Go JAZZ! Since i have NBA ticket, i have been watching these guys all season. We'll see. Tall TALL ORDER against Timmy and Manu and co..

Old 05.20.2007, 02:30 PM   #12
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
NBA is my least favorite of the major sports in the US, first off the collegic level is much more excitng but it's also the dynasty syndrome

i was writing up some things yesterday about domination in sports since 1980 and best chance for new teams to win in their championship series

MLB is the best suprisingly, since 1980, Eighteen different teams have won the world series (amazing if you consider the Yankees won four in that time) only 6 teams have won multiple titles (only Yanks won more then 2), and there has 26 different MVPs in 26 seasons

NFL is second, since 1980, Fourteen different teams have won the super bowl, 8 teams won multiple bowls (San Francisco won 5, Washington, Dallas and New England won 3, Oakland/LA Raiders, Pittsburgh, NY Giants and Denver won 2) and there have been 24 different mvps in 27 seasons

NHL is third, since 1980, Twelve different teams have won the stanley cup, 7 have won multiple cups (Edmonton won 5, NY Islanders won 4, New Jersey and Detroit won 3, Montreal, Pittsburgh, and Colorado won 2) and there have been 22 different mvps in 26 seasons

NBA is last, since 1980, only Eight teams have won the nba finals, 6 of the 8 have won multiple titles (LA Lakers won 8, Chicago won 6, Boston, Detroit and San Antonio have won 3, and Houston won 2) and ther have only been 14 different mvps in 27 seasons

there is little room for the little guy in the NBA, and so many teams, like Kemp's Sonics, Barkely's Suns, and Stockton and Malone's Jazz who never won, looks like last year may have been an anomaly with two new teams in the finals, and the spurs this year just irk me to no end taking advantage of the blind refs and provoking others to get suspended, interesting that the silver and black is equated with dirty play in the pros (Raiders)
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2007, 08:15 PM   #13
WHOREOHSCOPE
children of satan

> Lebron
Old 05.20.2007, 11:57 PM   #14
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
It's gonna be a boring finals I admit, cuz It's gonna be 'Stones vs Spurs, but the Pistons are gonna pwn face. And I can't wait.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2007, 12:01 AM   #15
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
I still say the Suns would have won if it wasn't for the Horry fiasco. We lost 2 vital players and almost beat them game 5.....with Amare's 32 points and 18 boards or so, it would have been a blow out. The Spurs played their best game of the series (Ginoboli and Parker finally woke up) in game 6 because they knew damn well they would lose game in 7 in Phoenix.

I'm pissed to say the least.

I hope the Jazz win.....they've been my 3rd favorite team since the Stockton/Malone days. The Spurs are too good/experienced so it's not going to happen though.

Looks like Spurs and Pistons I'd say.
Old 05.21.2007, 09:08 AM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Robert Horry for president.

Robert Horry is batman

Nash cried like a bbay, you can see it on the video. he gets knocke down and then instea dof just getting up he flops around and waves his arms and whines like a little canadian bitch.

Go Pistons!
Old 05.21.2007, 11:31 PM   #17
krastian
invito al cielo

No way man, Nash was up in a matter of seconds (come on, all players act dramatic so the refs see that they just got lit up) and went charging straight for Horry. Even right after the game he was asked about how he got up and went after him and he said, "Well yeah, I've been working on the guns lately."
Old 05.22.2007, 03:03 AM   #18
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Suns were very lucky it wasn't over in 5. Spurs had a rare 4th quarter letdown, let the Suns win game 4, could've been 3-1 going back to phoenix and spurs would've closed it out.

Suns are the biggest whiners. Even today, you still hear them whining. Biggest bunch of little shit-talking girls.

You may hate the Spurs but atleast the Spurs never trash-talked anyone in the media.

The Suns will never win a championship as long as D'Antoni's coaching. The guy is classless and his whining and crying has carried into his team. Now everyone on the Suns thinks it's acceptable to talk shit and whine.

Fact of the matter is this: Suns had no answer for Duncan. They threw Kurt at him, Duncan still averaged 30+. So much for the "Duncan-stopper", eh?

Parker has always owned Nash even when Nash was in Dallas, that is a given.

The "wildcard" was Manu. When he played good, they were going to win.

Let's not forget that the Suns only beat the Spurs what 5 times in the last 18-20 games or something?

Suns were never going to win.

Jazz will win 1 game, it's going to be a slaughter. Spurs have an even more dominant record vs the Jazz. They've probably lost only 2 or 3 times in the last 20+ times they've played.

It will be the Spurs & Pistons in the finals with the Spurs winning in 7 games in a very physical and tight game. Chris Webber will be the difference, but just not enough of a difference to win the championship.

Should be an incredible finals.

If the Suns met the Pistons, they'd probably lose in 5 or 6. Pistons would've stomped all over the Suns easily.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2007, 02:09 PM   #19
Kallisti23chaos
children of satan

Kallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's asses
Oh Lebron was killin me last nite. Z played well and they could of took advantage of Pistons' bad game at Home. I want the Cavs to win, but they will nevr win until Lebron plays D. Plus most of the time he just stands around on offense. they need someone to get him the ball. not Larry Hughes. im long time Cavs fan , but i think they will lose in 6. I hate Boozer and watching the Jazz.what a drag. i would much rather see S.A. play someone else. San Antonio in 5. San Antonio wins the championship over Detroit in 6. Detroit is a hole in the ground... Lebron ..Where you at ??
Old 05.23.2007, 11:12 PM   #20
ricechex
the destroyed room

yeah, they could have won that one. those are the ones u gotta have b/c u never know, they could get swept. it's not likely, but still, HAVE to have that. LeBron ain't there yet upstairs. i hope he doesn't turn into a Vince or a TMac, unable to reach his true ability in the playoffs, unwilling to accept his true role as da man.

my JAZZ! what is happening? Okur sucks right now, and their defense is not aggressive enough by a large margin.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth