Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dig!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.14.2006, 04:40 PM   #21
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic sphere
he told me his name was elton! he just said "erm yeah". i should have figured who it was, he was wearing a funny hunting hat and had lots of people hanging around him and shaking his hand every 5 seconds! he seemed pretty out of it

cuz he's a Prick!!!
at the show someone shouted out a song he wanted them to play so he started saying all this crap about freedom of expressionism and how if he wanted to hear certain songs he should of stayed home and listened to their cd, then he said "man its like dance monkey dance with you people!" and the guy yelled back "play monkey play!" it was priceless!!!!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 03:10 PM   #22
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Courtesy of ATP:

BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE - ASTORIA, LONDON
DATES: November 26th 2006
TICKET PRICE : £14.00
DOORS OPEN : 7.00pm
SUPPORT ACTS:TBC
TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM:
www.seetickets.com
www.stargreen.com
www.wegottickets.com
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 03:44 PM   #23
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
"you broke my sitar, motherfucker!"
ha ha ha ha ha

hahahahaha. didnt he play it with a beer bottle at one point?

You dont see this in the movie, but Anton filled in the B on his blackface bassman to make in an "ASSMAN."

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 05:36 PM   #24
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Im going to borrow this from a freind tommorow
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2006, 04:31 AM   #25
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Im going to borrow this from a freind tommorow

you should, its well worth a watch
Old 08.18.2006, 06:28 AM   #26
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
I bought the dvd last year. I got it for the dandy warhols, but like a lot of you it also turned me onto the work of the BJM. It also came with a companion cd which is basically a five track sampler of the BJM.

I ran into Anton last summer, and he's cool, but really unpredictable. He didn't really have a problem with fans coming up to him, but he took one guys compliment the wrong way and kinda went off on him. He was also really into discussing politics at the time. Definitely anti-bush.

I'd love to have seen that show they played for almost 12 hours. That'd be insane.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2006, 08:04 AM   #27
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Anton reminds me of this kid that I used to be in a band with. The lead singer of the Dandy Warhols comes off as a huge asshole. I don't really get why they are friends. BJM has talent, the Dandys might have talent but they sure don't use it.
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth