Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Weird question...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.22.2008, 01:35 PM   #41
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
well i'm a vegetarian to, been so for ten years, and i won't eat fish simply because i can't even stand the thought of eating it. i never liked the taste of fish or meat so i won't ever crave it. but if you do, go ahead!

btw i just got the results of a blood test and apparently i have a serious lack of iron, vitamin B12 and blood in general. that's the bad thing of being the only vegetarian in a family of eight: the others don't want the good veggie food and no one has the time to cook extra dishes so i usually eat whatever the rest eats minus the meat. it's going to change though, these results made my mom see it actually is important :P

You're from a family of eight? That's like double my family haha.

My mom has anyways been really supportive. Not all the time, but most of the time when she's making something for supper she makes me the vegetarian version. She's always on my ass about eating well.

Be sure to get that extra iron and B12 that you need, your body will thank you for it.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 01:38 PM   #42
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
several clinical studies have been done that show that a strict vegetarian diet robs the HUMAN (OMNIVOROUS) body of key proteins and enzymes which not only can cause anemia, and general wekaness, but also dampen and restrict neuronal activity in the brain.
supplements and vitamins work for somethings (specific votamin deficiency diseases like rickets, scurvy, etc.) but have yet to be proven conclusively to do anything other than make your piss orange.

look it up
Old 08.22.2008, 01:40 PM   #43
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
My piss has never been orange. Orange pee is for old people ahahah.

I have taken vitamins that made my piss fluorescent yellow though.

Old 08.22.2008, 01:41 PM   #44
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
B vitamins , large doses, turn yr pee orange!
Old 08.22.2008, 01:52 PM   #45
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
((I have taken vitamins that made my piss fluorescent yellow))
\/

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 01:53 PM   #46
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
You're from a family of eight? That's like double my family haha.

My mom has anyways been really supportive. Not all the time, but most of the time when she's making something for supper she makes me the vegetarian version. She's always on my ass about eating well.

Be sure to get that extra iron and B12 that you need, your body will thank you for it.

not really eight, but my mother has three kids and so has her boyfriend... we're not all related :P

yeah she supports me but i can understand it's not easy to make something good for just one person, definitely not when five others don't like most things that are good for vegetarians. i love it when my litle brother or youngest stepsister are away, we make great dishes then.

and yeah, i get extra vitamins and iron now, have to take double doses to start with.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 01:54 PM   #47
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
Until I moved to a city, I didn't realise that there was a type of person who claims to be vegetarian yet eats fish. What are fish if not living animals? Plants?

I know someone who pretends that they can't eat any gluten (they forget, and do)... it's pretty odd. It must make them feel special; it's a gimmick.

I used to be vegetarian until I went to too many restaurants and was presented with too many bad vegetarian meals (gunk with a layer of cheese) that I had to have something that involved meat, for my sanity. And then I realised: I don't really care about eating, say, chicken or salmon anyway; they're rubbish animals. I will never eat lamb (I like sheep) or beef (I like cows) but those... I don't really care. I just don't eat animals that I like.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 08:46 PM   #48
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
I don't understand the vegetarians who eat fish. I asked a friend why they were a vegetarian, they said because of the ethical reasons, they don't think it's right to eat animals. Then I asked them why they eat fish, and they couldn't really answer.
I read somewhere that vegetarians who eat fish are called "vegaquarians".
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 09:03 PM   #49
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I'm repulsed by fish.
I like eating animals that run when you hunt them.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 09:17 PM   #50
EMMAh
invito al cielo

I was about to eat tuna today and couldn't do it.

Don't think fish eating is going to happen.

There's too much fish love going on here.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth