Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The best most fun things you have ever done
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.26.2007, 07:05 AM   #1
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
> Going to New York City for my 18th birthday, and going to the top of the empire state building on the morning of my birthday, photo of me at the top!

> Going Skiing in vermont with my school then traveling around Boston, New England, New Jersey and Manhattan.
some crappy art i had to make from photo's from that trip.

> Seeing the flaming lips from the front row
me in the statue of liberty crown

> Working for 1 week in this lovely arty shop in the city called Shared Earth.
lovely people and hardly any work.

now you?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 07:06 AM   #2
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
I went on a trampoline the other day. That was pretty fun.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 07:07 AM   #3
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
was it one of the best most fun things you have ever done?

look a trampoline on water!

Old 06.26.2007, 07:16 AM   #4
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
was it one of the best most fun things you have ever done?

look a trampoline on water!

It was pretty fun to be honest. It was at a surprise birthday party plus I landed on my head when I was on the trampoline so that adds to the fun.
Old 06.26.2007, 07:22 AM   #5
Iain
invito al cielo

Well, going to other countries is always fun. I went to Poland last year because my housemate made a documentary with a Polish guy and they had a screening/party thing in Krakow. The screening/party was at the end of the week and the night before I hooked up with a girl and fooled around with her. I didn't get any sleep and after seeing her off at the airport I went back into Krakow and flyered the event for my friend. The screening was full and for the party my housemate had got DJ Rubbish and Casetteboy to play which was really ace. I fell asleep in the club and was awoken when the vocals of Blue Monday kicked in.

That was a funtime.
Old 06.26.2007, 07:39 AM   #6
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
going to vegas was a lot of fun. it took me ages to get there but was worth it because i forgot all my worries. the journey was great too, going through the rockies, deserts, forrests and all the time my anticipation growing.

when i first moved to berlin was amazing. its was something i had wanted to do for such a long time and when it first happened i was ecstatic.

also seeing the pacific for the first time was so good, that was a great day. it was also a sad day because i had to say goodbye to someone and it was very hard.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 07:54 AM   #7
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Getting drunk and falling asleep in an elevator in a high-rise in Beijing, China with a boy from Kazakstan, a girl from South Africa and two guys from Surinam was fun. Fun in a weird kind of sense, like: "What the hell I'm doing here?"

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 08:11 AM   #8
sarramkrop

Falling asleep on the night bus and ending up at Heathrow airport on the way home. On the few occasions that it happened, it was even more fun if there was another group of people who would fall alseep on the same bus too. On one particular occasion it was like being in a movie, with the bus driver combing his hair and shouting at everyone to get off the bus. Also, boarding a tube train that was meant to be out of service and having to ring the alarm bell when I've discovered that it wasn't going anywhere.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 08:18 AM   #9
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Well, going to other countries is always fun. I went to Poland last year because my housemate made a documentary with a Polish guy and they had a screening/party thing in Krakow. The screening/party was at the end of the week and the night before I hooked up with a girl and fooled around with her. I didn't get any sleep and after seeing her off at the airport I went back into Krakow and flyered the event for my friend. The screening was full and for the party my housemate had got DJ Rubbish and Casetteboy to play which was really ace. I fell asleep in the club and was awoken when the vocals of Blue Monday kicked in.

That was a funtime.

Man You sound like you have a great life...
Old 06.26.2007, 08:24 AM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Also, there's one thing that happened to me in January this year. I got really drunk and stoned in a pub with my mates on Friday and when I came back, I felt a sudden urge to go visit the bathroom. It was 1am at night and my roommate had gone away for the weekend so I was home on my own.

So, I went to the toilet, just in a T-shirt and boxer shorts, and when I closed the bathroom door, the door handle broke and fell out of the door. So I kept staring at the door, drunk and stoned and unable to do anything smart, and I was like: "OK, now how the hell do I get out of here? Noone's going to come here until Sunday evening and even if someone calls me, my phone is in the different room". Just for imagination, my bathroom is like 1x1 meter large, a real shithole.

So I sat on the ground until the next morning till I got a little bit sober, then gathered all the remaining physical power and kicked the door out.

Now I think it's funny, although my landlord wasn't really happy when I told him the story.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 08:55 AM   #11
screamingskull
invito al cielo

that happened to me once in school, it was the end of the day and everyone had left, i went to the toilet before walking home but got trapped inside when the handle thing just snapped off, i had to crawl underneath the door to get out, was very very gross.
Old 06.26.2007, 09:27 AM   #12
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Living in Germany (West Germany, back then) for four years were four of the most enjoyable, fun-filled years of my life. We traveled all over, and every day was beautiful in that great country. I'd go back there in a heartbeat if I could figure out a way to make a living.

I also have loads of fun every time I walk into a record store.
Old 06.26.2007, 09:29 AM   #13
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
shooting off fire crackers while riding down the interstate at other cars used to be alot of fun.

beating the shit out of mailboxes designed to look like houses, ALWAYS a blast.

skippin class to fuck in the park...

lots of shit im too old/smart to do now...but fuck ya know, i had alot of fun doing it back then. i miss those days sometime.

Yer such a bad ass.
Old 06.26.2007, 09:45 AM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
the first time i jizzed on a girl's glasses.

that and.. one time, scissor shock played live with 17 people.. i think i have a few pics of it but you cant see everyone..

this was on march 3rd, 2006. you can't even see me (except my back) in these pics! jesus, there was a lot of people. we had played a few months before and got banned from this theater because we accidentally blew out an amp from our overdriven gabber beats... that was also the show i chipped my front tooth at. anyway, so this was a scissor shock show where we had to change the name of the band.. i'm not going to tell you what we chanmged it to, it was a bit embarassing, but it still had the intiaisl of ss..

were trying to create the sounds on super yum surgeon boy (which has layers and layers of sound if you've never heard it). i sent the electronic drum tracks to almost everyone and let them play whatever they wanted on top. i didn't care what they played.. just play along.. and they did... besides the electric drums, there were 3 real drumemrs, an acoustic guitar,2 keyboards, 2 basses, a flute, a ukelale (however you spell it), a harmonica, and everyone else just did vocals or danced. we played for about 8 minutes until one of dudes drunkenly smashed his acoustic guitar. the plug was pulled on the pa but we kept playing until the owner came onstage and threatened us and whatnot. so, i picked up all the pieces of the acoustic guitar and gave pieces to almost everoyne in the audience (though there were only like 50-100 people), along with tons of free scissor shock cd's (the $7.99 ones from crucial blast) and scissor shock buttons. everyone told me it was the craziest show they'd ever seen.

there is also a video of this that one of the dudes who played guitar has.. i've been tryng my hardest to get it from him so i can put it on youtube but he's one of those people who leaves town for months on end.

anyway, a fun experiment and probably the coolest thing i've done yet.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 10:14 AM   #15
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah killing fucking nazi fascists was the most fun in my life. We done strung 'em right up and hung 'em from a meat hook! It was great that as much as the fascists would struggle it would just work the hook in deeper.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 05:51 PM   #16
hotbutterknives
bad moon rising

hotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asses
without a doubt, fucking on ectasy
hotbutterknives is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2007, 06:01 PM   #17
Mark Ibold
little trouble girl

Mark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's assesMark Ibold kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull

that is such a darling picture!! you have pretty hair.

whats the most fun thing i have ever done? hmmmmmm

i've done a lot of fun things but one of the COOLEST things i ever did was when i was ten or something, my grandparents lived right near the Reds spring training camp in Florida and this happened right around the time of the big red Machine.. yeah so I gave a piece of paper to dan driessen, and he went over to the dugout with the paper. johnny bench, pete rose, joe morgan, and the rest of the team were sitting over there. so I waited a while and he came back eventually and the whole team had signed it!!!

i was so hyped!!
Old 06.26.2007, 06:07 PM   #18
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
oh yeah.

robo tripping.

Old 06.26.2007, 06:07 PM   #19
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

or right now, listening to no kill no beep beep on codeine.

Old 06.26.2007, 06:10 PM   #20
random homie
bad moon rising

random homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's asses
POund1N mY F1R$T N3GR0 B00TAY!
random homie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth