Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Post rare or out of print records's links or uploads on here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.11.2007, 07:48 AM   #141
sarramkrop

Throbbing Gristle - Discipline (12'', Live 1981)

Tracklisting:

A Discipline (Live Berlin) (10:45)
B Discipline (Live Manchester) (8:06)
Download
http://porkforkdork.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 09:22 AM   #142
sarramkrop

Theater Of Eternal Music - (60's NYC Drone Underground)

"Bootleg Lp" &
"Vol 1 Day Of Niagara"
Both recordings presumed to be recorded in 1965, NYC.

Ultra-rare minimal drone recording by some serious nyc heavy weights... "I dream this music"

The Theater of Eternal Music, also known as The Dream Syndicate, was a mid-sixties musical group focusing on experimental and drone music, featuring La Monte Young, John Cale, and Angus MacLise. In 1964 the ensemble contained Young and Marian Zazeela, voices; Tony Conrad and John Cale, strings; and sometimes Terry Riley, voice. Since 1966 Young has realized the "Dream Theater" despite interruptions due to a lack of funding for such an exceptional, extensive, and expensive project.

Most of these pieces have long titles, such as The Tortoise Recalling the Drone of the Holy Numbers as they were Revealed in the Dreams of the Whirlwind and the Obsidian Gong, Illuminated by the Sawmill, the Green Sawtooth Ocelot and the High-Tension Line Stepdown Transformer. Likewise, his works are often of extreme length, many pieces having no beginning and no end, existing before and after a particular performance. Young and Zazeela are also on an extended sleep schedule, their "days" being longer than twenty-four hours.

There has been a history of dispute over the Theater Of Eternal Music recordings as La Monte Young claims composer copywrite/ownership of the recordings and the other member's feel it was a collaborative project. There are supposedly many more hours of recordings by this group which I hope someday will see the light and make it to more ears.

Theater Of Eternal Music - TheTortoise, HisDreams (Excerpt)

Download here,
Bootleg Lp.zip.html
&
Vol 1 Day Of Niagara.zip.html

http://fm-shades.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 09:28 AM   #143
sarramkrop

Caetano Veloso E Os Mutantes [1968] Caetano Veloso E Os Mutantes Ao Vivo [CPD]

[1968] Caetano Veloso E Os Mutantes Ao Vivo

http://vinilvelho.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 09:33 AM   #144
sarramkrop

"Lourenço Marques fadista..."

O nome José Eduardo provavelmente não dirá nada a ninguém. Rigorosamente mesmo nada! Mas se vos falar em ZITO, talvez se acendam umas luzitas aqui e ali, sobretudo nas gentes de Moçambique que gostavam de ouvir o fado. Pois é, este Zito de que vos falo era moçambicano e foi um dos expoentes dos valores artísticos moçambicanos no final da década de 60. Cantava o fado, naturalmente, e chegou a constituir uma moda na bela Lourenço Marques daqueles anos ir ouvi-lo à Adega da Madragoa, que se situava na cave do edifício onde se alojava o Clube dos Lisboetas (avenida Brito Camacho).
Esta coleção engloba o primeiro EP, editado em 1968 (faixas 13 a 16), bem como o single aparecido dois anos depois (faixas 17 e 18), ambos gravados na África do Sul. Os primeiros 12 temas foram extraídos de um CD intitulado “O fado, é tudo o que sinto, mais... o que não sei dizer”, que mão amiga me ofertou (olá Carlos Santos!), o qual terá sido editado há alguns anos, também na África do Sul, onde suponho que o Zito se encontra presentemente a viver.
Deixo-vos com as notas da contra-capa do primeiro EP:«Sem falsos transportes, porque eles pertencem escravizadamente ao berro (surdo) da sua dor e ao grito (louco) da nostalgia (que talvez esvoace nos corvos negros de que fala) aqui estão os primeiros quatro fados, em disco, do Zito. Ouvi-lo é a certeza de um encontro com uma procura de algo infinitamente certo para se definir mas que ele mesmo tenta em cada jeito. Oiçamos então. E (propositadamente) foi respeitada a respiração.» (S.L.A.)

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 09:37 AM   #145
sarramkrop

This is collection of alternative takes, unreleased live performances and unreleased songs makes "Gremlins Have Pictures" a must have for any die hard fan and a great album for anyone else. Includes a version of Lou Reeds "Heroin".
part1 part2

http://pepsonic.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 10:19 AM   #146
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
I gotta just say thanks so much to all you guys again this huge, I'm hearing a lot of music I never would normally bother to find.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 01:25 PM   #147
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
thanks porco.
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 02:27 PM   #148
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Theater Of Eternal Music - (60's NYC Drone Underground)

"Bootleg Lp" &
"Vol 1 Day Of Niagara"
Both recordings presumed to be recorded in 1965, NYC.

Ultra-rare minimal drone recording by some serious nyc heavy weights... "I dream this music"

The Theater of Eternal Music, also known as The Dream Syndicate, was a mid-sixties musical group focusing on experimental and drone music, featuring La Monte Young, John Cale, and Angus MacLise. In 1964 the ensemble contained Young and Marian Zazeela, voices; Tony Conrad and John Cale, strings; and sometimes Terry Riley, voice. Since 1966 Young has realized the "Dream Theater" despite interruptions due to a lack of funding for such an exceptional, extensive, and expensive project.

Most of these pieces have long titles, such as The Tortoise Recalling the Drone of the Holy Numbers as they were Revealed in the Dreams of the Whirlwind and the Obsidian Gong, Illuminated by the Sawmill, the Green Sawtooth Ocelot and the High-Tension Line Stepdown Transformer. Likewise, his works are often of extreme length, many pieces having no beginning and no end, existing before and after a particular performance. Young and Zazeela are also on an extended sleep schedule, their "days" being longer than twenty-four hours.

There has been a history of dispute over the Theater Of Eternal Music recordings as La Monte Young claims composer copywrite/ownership of the recordings and the other member's feel it was a collaborative project. There are supposedly many more hours of recordings by this group which I hope someday will see the light and make it to more ears.

Theater Of Eternal Music - TheTortoise, HisDreams (Excerpt)

Download here,
Bootleg Lp.zip.html
&
Vol 1 Day Of Niagara.zip.html

http://fm-shades.blogspot.com/

Great recordings. Thanks.
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 02:40 PM   #149
sarramkrop

Steve Stapleton & David Tibet - Musical Pumpkin Cottage

Quite a contrast to last post, here we have the main creative forces behind Nurse With Wound and Current 93.

Musical Pumpkin Cottage is another NWW related release that appears to be living in limbo and is quite hard to find. This release is a very likeable album having a very krautrock jazzy feel and is made up of two long pieces, Dead side of the moon and Bubblehead.

This album is closer in sound to Nurse With Wound than Current 93 but it's still a perfect addition to both artists body of work.

http://xholdesert.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 03:06 PM   #150
sarramkrop

LUIGI NONO - Un Volto, E Del Mare / Non Consumiamo Marx LP @190 VBR - Rare Philips Release

Click here to view the rear cover in a large size. All the info is in French.

Not much more I could find on this one. Got it in a trade a few years ago.

Un Volto, E Del Mare (Side A)
Non Consumiamo Marx (Side B)

pour voix et bande electronique

Philips (Prospective Series?)

I seem to remember this LP selling for $200-$300 on eBay a while back.

After all, a search of "luigi nono philips consumiamo" on google turns up only 25 hits.

If anyone has any additional details, please feel free to add to the comments.

Enjoy.

http://194142434445.blogspot.com/index.html

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 03:10 PM   #151
sarramkrop

Tony Conrad - Let's Trade Pants [Magic If, 2003, USA]

Really rare CDR from 2003 (later reissued on vinyl in an edition of 200 copies on Elevator Bath).

What we have here are abrasive, extended pieces for amplified, droning violin. If you enjoy the Tony Conrad box on Table of the Elements, then you'll love this.

I think only 100 or so copies of this CDR were pressed, but I'm not positive. And of course, it's long sold out and unavailable.

01. Let's Trade Pants (
Improvisation #1)
02. Let's Trade Pants (
Improvisation #2)
03. Let's Trade Pants (Improvisation #3)

RAR

http://194142434445.blogspot.com/index.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2007, 03:42 PM   #152
sarramkrop

Porcupine Tree
Fear Of A Blank Planet - Live Bootleg (2007)

http://sharebee.com/3be18f83

http://faunigena.forumsland.com/faunigena-forum-3.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2007, 02:44 AM   #153
sarramkrop

RADIO ALPHAWELLEN präsentiert:
CURRENT 93 / SIGILLUM S
split live LP
[Limited edition 418]
CURRENT 93 / SIGILLUM S
music: experimental
current 93 web - sigillum s web

The megaupload LINK PASS for all files will be: alphawal

PASS FOR UNRAR: wave616
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2007, 03:03 AM   #154
sarramkrop

NINE INCH NAILS- STILL

From discogs.com:

Standalone release of second disc from And All That Could Have Been box set. Released in a digipak with a 10 page booklet, consisting abstract images from live shows and liner notes. Only available for a limited time from NIN website and at live shows.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YUI0PLVG
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2007, 03:26 AM   #155
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
thank you.
Old 05.12.2007, 09:25 AM   #156
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Does you need 2 MBV EP's that are out of print? I'm talking about Feed Me With Your Kiss and You Made Me Realise
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2007, 10:34 AM   #157
sarramkrop

Saturday, April 01, 2006

devolver

Now for a slight change of key:
In response to a request on the sadly terminated lostandfoundalbums, here's a hard-to-find release from 1990, a fantastic (if you like their early crude and rude sound) collection of unreleased tracks from the masters of de-evolution themselves:

DEVO Hardcore Vol.1

tracklist
1. Mechanical Man
2. Auto Modown
3. Space Girl Blues
4. Social Fools
5. S00 Bawls
6. Satisfaction
7. Jocko Homo
8. Golden Energy
9. Buttered Beauties
10. Midget
11. I'm A Potato
12. Uglatto
13. Stop Look And Listen
14. Ono
15. Mongoloid

http://realmofx.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2007, 10:43 AM   #158
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
That's some top notch stuff! keep it coming!

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2007, 12:45 PM   #159
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
Does you need 2 MBV EP's that are out of print? I'm talking about Feed Me With Your Kiss and You Made Me Realise

yes. yes i does.
Old 05.12.2007, 01:41 PM   #160
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I'll upload the 2 tomorow I think...
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
58 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth