Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Ludo Mich...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.21.2009, 05:11 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
This guy deserves a thread. I just started getting into him after randomly watching some of his performances with Blood Stereo and was taken a back by his off kilter dada electronic soundscapes and strikingly original lyrical noise voice stylings. The guy has a sound all on its own. Even better is the fact that the guy was one of the original European Fluxus artists, and here he is now, recording with some of the cream of the modern day avant noise crop, like Dylan Nyoukis and the Polly Shang Kuan Band. I'm heavily into his lp "Music from Films" that came out on Ultra Eczema in 2005.

http://www.myspace.com/ludomich

Check him out if you need a breather from the massive influx of amazing Rock n Roll records that have been hitting hard lately, sometimes even I need a break from loud guitars and drums and favor some barely comprehendable sound wierdness.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth