Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page newneohtrix point never
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2010, 05:04 PM   #21
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
adam, that sounds awesome. glad to hear he is a nice dude. you can show him that dave is still not dead and buys records.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2010, 06:08 PM   #22
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, dude's intelligent, has style and ideas to burn, and seems to have no pretension attached to his epic keyboard noodles. He's DOWN TO EARTH, despite having already achieved tons of success in such a short amount of time..

On the other hand, on another message board I post to, the OTHER big new synth band recently had a member call out their fansfor downloading their work and complaining about having to spend $40 for an overseas vinyl and some other drama. As one fan said "you're doing your best to make it where I never buy another [band name] product ever again."

Also, sent OPN dude a link to my moviez, who knows.. maybe a collab in the future?

that would be interesting to see how you would clash. not something i can easily picture which is prob a good sign.

yeah i think i either saw or heard that about OTHERMERALDS BIG NEW SYNTH BAND. its sad that people want to hold onto the bad old days when music was sealed in these expensive physical objects that cops would stop you from taking without depositing loads of your coins in return for.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2010, 05:18 PM   #23
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
How popular is OPN? Being party to the online stuff is one thing, but he played in March in London at a fairly small club night which is far from guarenteeing utility bills for the forseeable future.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth