Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page No Not Fun Not No on another motherfucking roll...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.10.2009, 10:24 AM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
http://nonotfunnotno.blogspot.com/

After a brief absence, the best blog for stealing wierd new music is belting out good eps and casettes like a motherfucker. I highly reccomend you check out the two Oaxacan full lengths, especially if you are a fan of bands like Sun City Girls and Climax Golden Twins. Also, you should definitely hear the Blue Sabbath Black Fiji/Ajilvsga split. A very unlikely split, but BSBF's skronked out psych-guitar noise breakdowns sounds right at home next to Ajilvsga's earthy drones and transcendent tones. Both bands are on the wierder/art school drop put/dayglo side of the underground, and both are absolutely great. Also, Twig Harper's american intuitive series rivals some of the best of Nautical Almanac's work. SO allright kids, clear out some disk space and go wild.

Also, for people who like raw, dark, and maniacal sounding heavy metal, go to the Cosmic Hearse blog, as this blog literally everyday publishes some kind of metal record I havn't heard. It also covers hardcore (heavy on japanese stuff), punk rock, a little bit of noise, outsider stuff, and even world and hip hop. The guy has awesome and unique taste in music, he seems to like everything as long as it's a little dark and fucked up. He also has the Amanaz re-issue that came out last year up there, and if you're into the Sublime Frequecies African guitar psych, Amanaz trumps all of it, believe me. This is actually my favorite blog.
http://cosmichearse.blogspot.com/

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 10:30 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, the whole ajilvsga skull bundle set is really cool.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth