Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Post rare or out of print records's links or uploads on here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 05.17.2008, 11:19 AM   #801
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo
 
Everyneurotic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mexico
Posts: 15,713
Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
might as well post this here too:

Crash Worship - The Science Of Ecstasy

 

more images Label: Rocco Fresco Catalog#: RFC3 Format: Cassette, Album
Country:US Released:1989 Genre: Electronic Style: Tribal, Industrial, Experimental Credits: Drums - Markus Wolff , Simon Cheffins , Steve Griffins
Effects - Simon Cheffins
Featuring - Tim North*
Guitar - Jeff Mattson
Mixed By - Simon Cheffins
Producer - Dreaming Wide Awake (tracks: A5, B3) , Simon Cheffins (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A6, B1, B2, B4)
Recorded By - George Gleason , Lloyd Minthorne , Tim North*
Synthesizer - Zoli Zambory
Vocals - JXL (2) , Trudy Truelove Notes:Recorded at Life on the Water Theatre (S.F.) by Lloyd Minthorne, 12/19/1988; at 455 10th St. (S.F.) by Tim North (who also played on this recording), 6/4/1989; at Gilman St. Warehouse by George Gleason (5/20/1989); and at rehersal, 1/6/1989.

Mix, effects, and production by Simon Cheffins except Ge Rouge and Shadow Weapon by Dreaming Wide Awake - (415) 549-9333.

Special thanks to Sharon Mann, Angi Schmidt, & John Ayres.

A few different covers exist. The band fit as many different cover designs as they could onto one sheet which they had printed and from which they cut out the covers.
Rating: No ratings yet. Rate It Submitted by:AbsoluteBodyControl Tracklisting:

A1 Breath A2 Hanged Man A3 Ambush A4 Amon Ra A5 Ge Rouge A6 Rehearsal B1 Amon Ra II B2 Ex Stasis B3 Shadow Weapon B4 Awake

http://sharebee.com/1b78f233
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2008, 04:50 AM   #802
Florya
expwy. to yr skull
 
Florya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: a little world, all of my own.
Posts: 1,668
Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
man is he frightening or what???!!
are you all familiar with this "guy" / creature?????!!!!

 

I've met Gen a couple of times, and s/he's the one of the most genuine, intelligent, articulate and original people I've ever had a conversation with.

I wish there were more people like him/her around.
__________________
it takes an old guy like bloodbeach'85 to get anything right - atari 2600

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror







Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2008, 05:05 AM   #803
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo
 
MellySingsDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,662
MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
^^^Genesis P Orridge, a man so free-thinking and libertine-like he went around personally breaking copies of Whitehouse records. What an oaf....

Having said that, I wouldn't wish the death of a partner on anyone, not even our Gen.
__________________
Snow on Easter Sunday - Jesus Christ in reverse.
MellySingsDoom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2008, 05:36 AM   #804
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo
 
PAULYBEE2656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: wexford, rep of ireland
Posts: 6,930
PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
genesis is a legend in every sense. ive heard he is an absolute erm... "gentleman" as well......

 
__________________
PAULYBEE2656 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2008, 07:51 PM   #805
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo
 
Everyneurotic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mexico
Posts: 15,713
Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Einstürzende Neubauten - Stahlmusik

 

more images Label: Eisengrau Catalog#: none Format: Cassette
Country:Germany Released:Oct 1980 Genre: Electronic Style: Industrial, Experimental Notes:C-60 Livekassette. Rating:
 
3.7/5 (3 votes) Rate It Submitted by:nothinger Tracklisting:

A1 Energie A2 Eisenmolekül A3 Alphabet A4 Tier B1 Schöhnheit Der Gewundlichkeit B2 Arbeit B3 Kein Bestandteil Sein B4 Kristallines Eisen B5 Gut (Mit Dem Kopf An Die Wand)


http://sharebee.com/6acd7869
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2008, 07:47 PM   #806
█████████
expwy. to yr skull
 
█████████'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,736
█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
thanks!


i've some good stuff to post, i'll try to upload tomorrow.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2008, 07:51 PM   #807
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo
 
Sonic Youth 37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Posts: 9,443
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
 


Our Will Be Done - The Crucifucks

http://www.badongo.com/file/9489889
__________________
"One: Where's the fife? and Two: Gimme the fife."
Sonic Youth 37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2008, 11:28 PM   #808
gohleekwang
stalker
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Penang, MY
Posts: 407
gohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
Einstürzende Neubauten - Stahlmusik



 

more images Label: Eisengrau Catalog#: none Format: Cassette
Country:Germany Released:Oct 1980 Genre: Electronic Style: Industrial, Experimental Notes:C-60 Livekassette. Rating:

 
3.7/5 (3 votes) Rate It Submitted by:nothinger Tracklisting:

A1 Energie A2 Eisenmolekül A3 Alphabet A4 Tier B1 Schöhnheit Der Gewundlichkeit B2 Arbeit B3 Kein Bestandteil Sein B4 Kristallines Eisen B5 Gut (Mit Dem Kopf An Die Wand)


http://sharebee.com/6acd7869

THX! would be nice to have a better compression ie 192kbps above.
gohleekwang is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2008, 11:35 PM   #809
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo
 
Everyneurotic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mexico
Posts: 15,713
Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
it's actually not my rip; if it was, i would have done a vbr compression.

anyway, it's actually a very good 128, no discernable flaws and, considering how hard stahlmusik is to come by, i think it's very good.

still, IF ANYONE CAN UPLOAD STAHLMUSIK AT A BETTER BITRATE, PLEASE DO SO!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2008, 08:11 AM   #810
screamingskull
invito al cielo
 
screamingskull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: england
Posts: 5,580
screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Induce - Cycle

 

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2008, 01:04 PM   #811
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo
 
Sonic Youth 37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Posts: 9,443
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
Induce - Cycle


 

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

On it's way up.
__________________
"One: Where's the fife? and Two: Gimme the fife."
Sonic Youth 37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 10:34 PM   #812
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo
 
Sonic Youth 37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Posts: 9,443
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Not rare or out of print...but I felt like uploading it.



 


http://download.yousendit.com/1662E45027A76467

http://www.badongo.com/file/9590280
__________________
"One: Where's the fife? and Two: Gimme the fife."
Sonic Youth 37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2008, 11:27 AM   #813
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo
 
Everyneurotic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mexico
Posts: 15,713
Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
☼ Ramleh - Awake! MCx6

 



This release is a collection of Ramleh work up to 1985:

Год: 1985
Страна: UK
Лейбл: Broken Flag

Содержание:
〜 Tape 1 - Side A 〜
01. Suction (3:08)
02. Throatsuck (5:48)
03. Deathtoll (4:19)
04. Ramleh (5:24)
05. May 31 (4:55)
06. 1962 (5:08)
07. Throatsuck (5:50)
08. Deathtoll (4:21)
〜 Tape 1 - Side B 〜
09. Ramleh (5:20)
10. May 31 (4:49)
11. 1962-82 (6:01)
12. Deathtoll (5:10)
13. Fistfuck (4:07)
14. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (5:45)
15. Phenol (8:47)
16. Exorcist Dawn (6:33)

※ Tape 1 - Side A:
• All tracks recorded May 31st 1982.
• Tracks 1-6 originally released as BF 1 tape
• Tracks 7-8 alternative versions
※ Tape 1 - Side B:
• Tracks 1-3 recorded May 31st 1982.
• Tracks 4-8 recorded Jan 1st 1982 and originally released as BF 6 tape

〜 Tape 2 - Side A 〜
01. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (3:47)
02. Drancy (4:07)
03. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (4:35)
04. Drancy (4:16)
05. Mc Carthy (6:12)
06. Ramleh (3:01)
07. A Return to Slavery (3:01)
08. Fistfuck (4:53)
09. Phenol (5:16 )
〜 Tape 2 - Side B 〜
01. Soundtrack From Rockwell Hate (29:26)
02. Soundtrack From Rockwell Hate (9:02)

※ Tape 2 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-2 originally on BFV1 LP
• Tracks 3-4 alternative versions.
• Tracks 3-9 originally on BF 7 tape
• Tracks 1-4 recorded Oct/Nov 1982.
• Tracks 5-9 recorded live at the Equinox Event, London June 21st 1983.
※ Tape 2 - Side B:
• Tracks originally on BF 9 tape
• Recorded Dec. 1982/Jan. 1983.

〜 Tape 3 - Side A 〜
01. McCarthy (5:45)
02. Ramleh (4:31)
03. A Return to Slavery (1:20)
04. Fistfuck (4:24)
05. Phenol (4:56)
06. Onslaught (3:55)
07. A Return to Slavery (3:10)
08. Nordhausen (3:04)
09. New Force (1:53)
10. Fistfuck (3:59)
〜 Tape 3 - Side B 〜
01. Onslaught (3:38)
02. A Return to Slavery (2:31)
03. Nordhausen (2:47)
04. New Force (3:03)
05. Fistfuck (2:44)
06. Throatsuck (5:09)
07. A Return to Slavery (1:02)
08. Nordhausen (4:19)
09. New Force (3:03)
10. Phenol (2:52)
11. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (5:08)

※ Tape 3 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-5 recorded June 21st 1983.
• Tracks 6-10 recorded July 1st 1983.
• Tracks 1-5 bootleg version of Equinox Event.
• Tracks 6-10 recorded Live at the Roebuck, London.
※ Tape 3 - Side B:
• Tracks 1-5 recorded July 1st 1983
• Tracks 6-11 recorded July 11th 1983
• Tracks 1-5 bootleg versions of Roebuck concert
• Tracks 6-11 recorded live at the Clarendon Hotel, London.

〜 Tape 4 - Side A 〜
01. Emaciator (4:52)
02. Onslaught (4:48)
03. Insecticide (3:57)
04. Phenol (8:09)
05. Emaciator (6:30)
06. Insecticide (3:39)
07. Phenol (5:28)
〜 Tape 4 - Side B 〜
01. A Return to Slavery (4:51)
02. Nordhausen (4:48)
03. New Force (3:56)
04. Phenol (8:09)
05. Fistfuck (6:30)
06. McCarthy (3:39)
07. Purge (5:27)

※ Tape 4 - Side A:
• All tracks recorded October/November 1982.
• Tracks 1-4 originally released by Iphar Tapes as IPHAR 010.
• Tracks 5-7 original unmixed tapes.
※ Tape 4 - Side B:
• All tracks 1-4 recorded June 1983 at IPS studios.
• Originally released as BFV2 LP.
• Track 5 recorded November 1982 originally released on Iphar Tapes - IPHAR 011.
• Tracks 6-7 recorded January 1983.
• Track 6 originally on Aquilifier Tapes "Hates Our Belief" compilation.
• Track 7 originally on BBF 8 tape "Axis Sally."

〜 Tape 5 - Side A 〜
01. Emaciator (5:34)
02. Phenol (5:52)
03. New Force (4:31)
04. Squassation (2:11)
05. Prossneck (6:12)
06. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 1 (3:18)
07. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 2 (6:47)
08. Squassation (5:09)
09. Squassation (5:02)
〜 Tape 5 - Side B 〜
01. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 1 (4:44)
02. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 2 (4:50)
03. Throatsuck (4:27)
04. Phenol (3:57)
05. New Force (2:46)
06. A Return To Slavery (1:56)
07. Squassation (1:06)
08. Prossneck (2:19)
09. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 1 (4:02)
10. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 2 (2:01)
11. Anything Is Mine (5:07)
12. Backlash (3:53)

※ Tape 5 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-7 recorded live on 1/10/1983 at Atlanta Camden, London.
• Originally released as BF 25 tape.
• Tracks 8-9 recorded at IPS studios November 1983.
• Originally on the BFV4 EP "The Hand Of Glory".
※ Tape 5 - Side B:
• Tracks 1-2 recorded November 1983 at IPS studios.
• Originally released as part of the BFV4 EP "The Hand Of Glory".
• Tracks 3-10 recorded live at Morden Tower, Newcastle on 12th October 1983.
• Originally released as BF33 tape.
• Tracks 11-12 recorded April 1984 at IPS studios.
• Track 11originally on BF37 tape.
• Track 12 originally on BF 36 tape.

〜 Tape 6 - Side A 〜
01. The Backlash (4:02)
02. The Backlash (4:31)
03. Anything Is Mine (5:06)
04. The Backlash (7:38)
05. Anything Is Mine (5:50)
06. Static (10:24)
07. As I Have One (3:28)
〜 Tape 6 - Side B 〜
01. There Must Be More Than This (12:10)
02. I.N.R.I. 82 (9:10)
03. A.N.C. 82 (9:22)
04. Towards A Better Future (6:01)

※ Tape 6 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-3 recorded at IPS studios April 1984.
• Originally released on BFV5 LP "Statement."
• Tracks 4-7 recorded live on the 21st July 1984 at the Air Gallery, London.
• Originally released as BF 38 tape.
※ Tape 6 - Side B:
• Track 1 recorded 101 studios on 15th July 1984.
• Originally on BF 35 tape.
• Tracks 2-3 recorded May 1982
• An extract appears on BF 36 tape.
• Otherwise previously unreleased.
• Track 4 recorded between May 1982 and July 1984.
• Previously unreleased.


Скачать: ALL 6 TAPES HERE 1 + HERE 2 + HERE 3
+ HERE 4 + HERE 5 + HERE 6 + HERE 7
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2008, 12:18 PM   #814
sarramkrop
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
☼ Ramleh - Awake! MCx6



 



This release is a collection of Ramleh work up to 1985:

Год: 1985
Страна: UK
Лейбл: Broken Flag

Содержание:
〜 Tape 1 - Side A 〜
01. Suction (3:08)
02. Throatsuck (5:48)
03. Deathtoll (4:19)
04. Ramleh (5:24)
05. May 31 (4:55)
06. 1962 (5:08)
07. Throatsuck (5:50)
08. Deathtoll (4:21)
〜 Tape 1 - Side B 〜
09. Ramleh (5:20)
10. May 31 (4:49)
11. 1962-82 (6:01)
12. Deathtoll (5:10)
13. Fistfuck (4:07)
14. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (5:45)
15. Phenol (8:47)
16. Exorcist Dawn (6:33)

※ Tape 1 - Side A:
• All tracks recorded May 31st 1982.
• Tracks 1-6 originally released as BF 1 tape
• Tracks 7-8 alternative versions
※ Tape 1 - Side B:
• Tracks 1-3 recorded May 31st 1982.
• Tracks 4-8 recorded Jan 1st 1982 and originally released as BF 6 tape

〜 Tape 2 - Side A 〜
01. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (3:47)
02. Drancy (4:07)
03. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (4:35)
04. Drancy (4:16)
05. Mc Carthy (6:12)
06. Ramleh (3:01)
07. A Return to Slavery (3:01)
08. Fistfuck (4:53)
09. Phenol (5:16 )
〜 Tape 2 - Side B 〜
01. Soundtrack From Rockwell Hate (29:26)
02. Soundtrack From Rockwell Hate (9:02)

※ Tape 2 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-2 originally on BFV1 LP
• Tracks 3-4 alternative versions.
• Tracks 3-9 originally on BF 7 tape
• Tracks 1-4 recorded Oct/Nov 1982.
• Tracks 5-9 recorded live at the Equinox Event, London June 21st 1983.
※ Tape 2 - Side B:
• Tracks originally on BF 9 tape
• Recorded Dec. 1982/Jan. 1983.

〜 Tape 3 - Side A 〜
01. McCarthy (5:45)
02. Ramleh (4:31)
03. A Return to Slavery (1:20)
04. Fistfuck (4:24)
05. Phenol (4:56)
06. Onslaught (3:55)
07. A Return to Slavery (3:10)
08. Nordhausen (3:04)
09. New Force (1:53)
10. Fistfuck (3:59)
〜 Tape 3 - Side B 〜
01. Onslaught (3:38)
02. A Return to Slavery (2:31)
03. Nordhausen (2:47)
04. New Force (3:03)
05. Fistfuck (2:44)
06. Throatsuck (5:09)
07. A Return to Slavery (1:02)
08. Nordhausen (4:19)
09. New Force (3:03)
10. Phenol (2:52)
11. Coprolagnia - Circle of Shit (5:08)

※ Tape 3 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-5 recorded June 21st 1983.
• Tracks 6-10 recorded July 1st 1983.
• Tracks 1-5 bootleg version of Equinox Event.
• Tracks 6-10 recorded Live at the Roebuck, London.
※ Tape 3 - Side B:
• Tracks 1-5 recorded July 1st 1983
• Tracks 6-11 recorded July 11th 1983
• Tracks 1-5 bootleg versions of Roebuck concert
• Tracks 6-11 recorded live at the Clarendon Hotel, London.

〜 Tape 4 - Side A 〜
01. Emaciator (4:52)
02. Onslaught (4:48)
03. Insecticide (3:57)
04. Phenol (8:09)
05. Emaciator (6:30)
06. Insecticide (3:39)
07. Phenol (5:28)
〜 Tape 4 - Side B 〜
01. A Return to Slavery (4:51)
02. Nordhausen (4:48)
03. New Force (3:56)
04. Phenol (8:09)
05. Fistfuck (6:30)
06. McCarthy (3:39)
07. Purge (5:27)

※ Tape 4 - Side A:
• All tracks recorded October/November 1982.
• Tracks 1-4 originally released by Iphar Tapes as IPHAR 010.
• Tracks 5-7 original unmixed tapes.
※ Tape 4 - Side B:
• All tracks 1-4 recorded June 1983 at IPS studios.
• Originally released as BFV2 LP.
• Track 5 recorded November 1982 originally released on Iphar Tapes - IPHAR 011.
• Tracks 6-7 recorded January 1983.
• Track 6 originally on Aquilifier Tapes "Hates Our Belief" compilation.
• Track 7 originally on BBF 8 tape "Axis Sally."

〜 Tape 5 - Side A 〜
01. Emaciator (5:34)
02. Phenol (5:52)
03. New Force (4:31)
04. Squassation (2:11)
05. Prossneck (6:12)
06. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 1 (3:18)
07. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 2 (6:47)
08. Squassation (5:09)
09. Squassation (5:02)
〜 Tape 5 - Side B 〜
01. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 1 (4:44)
02. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 2 (4:50)
03. Throatsuck (4:27)
04. Phenol (3:57)
05. New Force (2:46)
06. A Return To Slavery (1:56)
07. Squassation (1:06)
08. Prossneck (2:19)
09. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 1 (4:02)
10. The Hand Of Glory Pt. 2 (2:01)
11. Anything Is Mine (5:07)
12. Backlash (3:53)

※ Tape 5 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-7 recorded live on 1/10/1983 at Atlanta Camden, London.
• Originally released as BF 25 tape.
• Tracks 8-9 recorded at IPS studios November 1983.
• Originally on the BFV4 EP "The Hand Of Glory".
※ Tape 5 - Side B:
• Tracks 1-2 recorded November 1983 at IPS studios.
• Originally released as part of the BFV4 EP "The Hand Of Glory".
• Tracks 3-10 recorded live at Morden Tower, Newcastle on 12th October 1983.
• Originally released as BF33 tape.
• Tracks 11-12 recorded April 1984 at IPS studios.
• Track 11originally on BF37 tape.
• Track 12 originally on BF 36 tape.

〜 Tape 6 - Side A 〜
01. The Backlash (4:02)
02. The Backlash (4:31)
03. Anything Is Mine (5:06)
04. The Backlash (7:38)
05. Anything Is Mine (5:50)
06. Static (10:24)
07. As I Have One (3:28)
〜 Tape 6 - Side B 〜
01. There Must Be More Than This (12:10)
02. I.N.R.I. 82 (9:10)
03. A.N.C. 82 (9:22)
04. Towards A Better Future (6:01)

※ Tape 6 - Side A:
• Tracks 1-3 recorded at IPS studios April 1984.
• Originally released on BFV5 LP "Statement."
• Tracks 4-7 recorded live on the 21st July 1984 at the Air Gallery, London.
• Originally released as BF 38 tape.
※ Tape 6 - Side B:
• Track 1 recorded 101 studios on 15th July 1984.
• Originally on BF 35 tape.
• Tracks 2-3 recorded May 1982
• An extract appears on BF 36 tape.
• Otherwise previously unreleased.
• Track 4 recorded between May 1982 and July 1984.
• Previously unreleased.


Скачать: ALL 6 TAPES HERE 1 + HERE 2 + HERE 3
+ HERE 4 + HERE 5 + HERE 6 + HERE 7

Fantastic!! Thank you.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2008, 12:46 PM   #815
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo
 
Everyneurotic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mexico
Posts: 15,713
Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
no problem porky! actually, here's another score from the same blog:

☼ Sutcliffe Jügend - We Spit On Their Graves [Vol. 1 〜 Vol. 10]

 



Sutcliffe Jügend, named after serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, began in early 1982 as a side-project of Whitehouse member Kevin Tomkins, and Paul Taylor. They instantly gained notoriety as one of the harshest exponents of the original p.e. scene. Extreme, both musically and lyrically, the sheer brutality of Sutcliffe Jügend's music has rarely been equalled. (well... back in '82 maybe
All volumes from the series are here. This was a very limited release, now fetching 3-digit sales figures.


Год: 1982
Страна: UK
Лейбл: Come Organisation

Vol. 1 〜 Содержание:
01. Kill, Kill, Kill! (4:08)
02. Keighley Alleyway (9:35)
03. Whores Endlosung (3:05)
04. Sutcliffe Youth (2:36)
05. Lustmord (Filthy Whores) (8:41)
06. Unite (2:14)
07. Sex Beast (1:43)
08. Pleasure Corpse (4:30)
09. Entfernung (6:44)
10. The New Breed (14:28)

Скачать: VOL.1 HERE


Vol. 2 〜 Содержание:
01. Strangulation (3:28)
02. Electric Tool (Filthy Whores 2) (3:53)
03. Poison (6:27)
04. Sexual Abuse (L.C.A.) (2:26)
05. Screwdriver (12:00)
06. Ballpen Hammer (Ripper Attack) (2:02)
07. Schutzstaffelkill (14:44)
08. Reinard Heydrich (4:21)
09. Selektion (7:05)
10. Dictator Rule (2:28)

Скачать: VOL.2 HERE


Vol. 3 〜 Содержание:
01. Necro-Sadism (8:17)
02. The Fuckery (3:21)
03. Severed Cock (3:34)
04. Ejaculation Centre (2:49)
05. L.C.A. (8:08)
06. Wilma McCann (1:14)
07. Emily Jackson (2:23)
08. Irene Richardson (2:24)
09. Patricia Atkinson (4:12)
10. Jayne MacDonald (1:55)
11. Jean Jordan (1:15)
12. Helen Rytka (0:51)
13. Yvonne Pearson (3:21)
14. Vera Millward (2:13)
15. Josephine Whitaker (3:32)
16. Barbara Leagh (0:48)
17. Marguerite Walls (1:39)
18. Jaqueline Hils (1:55)

Скачать: VOL.3 HERE


Vol. 4 〜 Содержание:
01. Erection Centre (11:56)
02. Sex Master (11:12)
03. Coprolagnia (4:55)
04. Slaughterhouse (4:19)
05. F.P.S.C. (7:05)
06. Sodomy (7:07)
07. KZ 1 (3:32)
08. KZ 2 & KZ 3 (7:27)

Скачать: VOL.4 HERE


Vol. 5 〜 Содержание:
01. Torture 1 (4:00)
02. Torture 2 (5:15)
03. Torture 3 (1:52)
04. Torture 4 (5:31)
05. Torture 5 (5:04)
06. Torture 6 (5:22)
07. Torture 7 (4:04)
08. Edmund Kemper (6:38)
09. Assault (2:15)
10. Degradation (2:52)
11. The Sex (2:52)
12. P.H.L. (3:43)
13. New Solution (7:30)

Скачать: VOL.5 HERE


Vol. 6 〜 Содержание:
01. Whores Death / Male Supremacy / Cock Dominant / Battered Corpse / Exercises Your Will / Sex Attack I (30:04)
02. Death Squad (4:40)
03. Family Scum (3:04)
04. Metal Pump (4:17)
05. P.H.L. (4:12)
06. Sex Attack II (3:31)
07. The New Killings (5:47)
08. Wombaphilia (4:29)

Скачать: VOL.6 HERE


Vol. 7 〜 Содержание:
01. Fetchers (2:55)
02. Vachers Way (3:58)
03. Human Disregard (4:34)
04. Forward (3:15)
05. King Ian (3:11)
06. Storm Detachment-Hitler (2:39)
07. The Dominant Force (2:24)
08. Anal Cannibalism (For Albert Ash) (3:48)
09. Anti (3:35)
10. Less Than Nothing (3:11)
11. Argyll Square (6:07)
12. Untitled (3:32)
13. Sodomy (5:02)
14. Dominator (3:27)
15. I Came Only To See Your Death (5:09)

Скачать: VOL.7 HERE


Vol. 8 〜 Содержание:
01. Queen Myra (2:13)
02. New Camps (2:03)
03. L.C.A. (4:08)
04. Broadmoor (3:30)
05. This Is Pommerenkke (2:34)
06. Psychopath (2:36)
07. SS 1982 (2:25)
08. Bonavandosis (8:32)
09. Laceration Fatal (2:43)
10. Of Pure Blood (2:24)
11. Public Sex (2:37)
12. Blood Fucking (3:58)
13. Master Power (4:38)
14. Eighties Porn (3:54)
15. Beastiality (1:56)
16. Mother Fucking (2:22)
17. Headwounds (5:14)

Скачать: VOL.8 HERE


Vol. 9 〜 Содержание:
01. Paedophilia (4:28)
02. Sex Submissive (4:36)
03. Corpse Fuck (3:21)
04. In The Face (3:47)
05. Bring Down The Whip (5:26)
06. Paedophilia II (4:09)
07. Sex Submissive II (2:28)
08. Ten Hours (For Paul Corrigan) (24:28)

Скачать: VOL.9 HERE


Vol. 10 〜 Содержание:
01. Falklands National (2:39)
02. Military Force (4:31)
03. Energy Man (3:19)
04. Buggery (2:13)
05. Mental (2:36)
06. The Shit (3:30)
07. Psychopath (3:47)
08. Now! (Self Mutilation) (8:18)
09. S.D. (11:58)
10. More Deaths (2:36)
11. Trained To Murder (3:05)
12. Body Battering (7:30)

Скачать: VOL.10 HERE
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2008, 07:19 AM   #816
sarramkrop
 
Posts: n/a
 

Until last week, I'd never heard of this album. Ian sent it to me. Maybe he was trying to inspire me to rewrite my list of ten albums he turned me onto, because this one definitely would make that list. I've listened to it a half-dozen times in the last week. It's that good. Mike Prete from Progweed writes, "Comprised of what was then the band Uriel, Arzachel contained some of the earliest protagonists of the prog world using faux names as to not violate their existing contract. What we have here is one of the earliest recordings to fall under the 'prog' umbrella. As can be expected from the recording date, the music here is more along the lines of psych, rather than typical symphonic prog or canterbury. Sprinkling clouds of Hammond drift along under lethargic vocals to be cut by distorted guitar and spiral into a cacophony of squealing sounds. Mont Campbell and Hillage alternate vocal duties singing of spacey mysticism (hey, what do you expect - it's still the late 60s). Hints of what to come later in Egg and Khan surface every now and then; "Garden of Earthly Delights" resembling to the former and being very similar to "Seven Is A Jolly Good Time" with it's lush organ and jerky vocals, while "Leg" typifies the British blues jamming influences of the latter. The closer, "Metempsychosis" brings to mind early Krautrock such as Tangerine Dream and Ash Ra Tempel; dissonant, spacey organ sounds, whirling guitar riffs, and driving, pulsating rhythms."

Arzachel
Arzachel
MediaFire Download link

Track Listing:
01)
Garden Of Earthly Delights
02) Azathoth
03) Queen St. Gang
04) Leg
05)
Clean Innocent Fun
06) Metempsychosis
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2008, 07:59 AM   #817
sarramkrop
 
Posts: n/a

 


Boris
A Bao A Qu
MediaFire Download Link (19.33MB)

Track Listing:
01) A Bao A Qu (7" Version)
02) A Bao A Qu (7" Version)

This limited-to-524 copies 7" picture disc includes one track spread across both sides of the record. Side A is the introduction to "A Bao A Qu," which is an expanded version of the one included on the band's Soundtrack From Film "Mabuta No Ura". It has no similarity to the "A Bao A Qu" that appears on The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked. The introduction (Side A) is an extended ambient piece which is both sonorous and searing. Heavily distorted guitar leads spiral through a repetitive, lush, delicately-plucked melody. As it draws to a close, the track becomes more frantic, perfectly setting up the second side of the 7". Side B fades in with heavy drums and fuzzed-out guitars steadily growing louder and louder. Bassist/guitarist/vocalist Takeshi's familiar strained voice strives to find ears above the grueling instrumentation. Although Boris has begun shifting between loud/soft numbers more frequently of late, this side of the single will perhaps be more familiar to fans of the group's early heavy-rock sounds.

http://blog.swanfungus.com/search/la...tor%27s%20slum
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2008, 08:42 AM   #818
sarramkrop
 
Posts: n/a
Hanatarash "Live 88 FEB 21 - Antiknock Tokyo"


 


Hanatarash formed in '83 in Osaka, Japan. This was released in 1992 on MoM 'n' DaD Records and only a 1000 were made. Tracks 2-17 are bonus tracks from Space Age Bachelor Pad Music. Tracks 18 & 19 are bonus tracks from Atrocious Music.

Hanatarash - Megaupload

http://punknotprofit.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2008, 10:30 AM   #819
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo
 
marleypumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 3,193
marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop

 


Boris
A Bao A Qu
MediaFire Download Link (19.33MB)

Track Listing:
01) A Bao A Qu (7" Version)
02) A Bao A Qu (7" Version)

This limited-to-524 copies 7" picture disc includes one track spread across both sides of the record. Side A is the introduction to "A Bao A Qu," which is an expanded version of the one included on the band's Soundtrack From Film "Mabuta No Ura". It has no similarity to the "A Bao A Qu" that appears on The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked. The introduction (Side A) is an extended ambient piece which is both sonorous and searing. Heavily distorted guitar leads spiral through a repetitive, lush, delicately-plucked melody. As it draws to a close, the track becomes more frantic, perfectly setting up the second side of the 7". Side B fades in with heavy drums and fuzzed-out guitars steadily growing louder and louder. Bassist/guitarist/vocalist Takeshi's familiar strained voice strives to find ears above the grueling instrumentation. Although Boris has begun shifting between loud/soft numbers more frequently of late, this side of the single will perhaps be more familiar to fans of the group's early heavy-rock sounds.

http://blog.swanfungus.com/search/la...tor%27s%20slum

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
__________________
"It takes 2 fingers to make the peace sign.
Just like it takes 2 people to make love.
When you go like this , you're jerking off."
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2008, 12:45 PM   #820
stu666
Super Moderator
 
stu666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stowmarket
Posts: 13,483
stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Hanatarash "Live 88 FEB 21 - Antiknock Tokyo"




 


Hanatarash formed in '83 in Osaka, Japan. This was released in 1992 on MoM 'n' DaD Records and only a 1000 were made. Tracks 2-17 are bonus tracks from Space Age Bachelor Pad Music. Tracks 18 & 19 are bonus tracks from Atrocious Music.

Hanatarash - Megaupload

http://punknotprofit.blogspot.com/

thanks for this and Boris
__________________

 



http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/


stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
31
383940 41 42434451 > »
-->

Thread Tools

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth