Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Post rare or out of print records's links or uploads on here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.25.2007, 07:52 AM   #461
sarramkrop

albrecht/d. and throbbing gristle 1976

no: there is not too much information on albrecht/d. to be found on the net. when you google for him: you will mostly find albrecht dürer: and of course there is a connection: as an instant performance and as a contribution to the albrecht dürer jubilee in 1971 dietrich albrecht changed his real name officially to albrecht/d.

a/d. was born in 1944, lives in stuttgart/germany since 1958 and acts like an artist since 1966. the picture is taken from a performance in 1988:

he worked and performed with beuys, throbbing gristle, vostell, paik, saree and many others. he invented permanent instant performance. he saved raoul hausmann from being forgotten.

his work includes: mail art: endless music: processed copies: exhibitions: installations: concerts: stamps: art into society: instant life / love / death: kinky beaux arts: abstract energy: violence permanent:

in 1979 he was part of the stuttgart punk & art posse: the young common time punks hated him for being an artist: but he inspired a lot of thee art core noise explorers.

there is more, much more to say: but for now: let´s make some noise:

albrecht/d. and throbbing gristle:
cosey fanni tutti, genesis p-orridge & chris carter in 1974/1975 were c.o.u.m. transmutating into throbbing gristle. before sleazy joined in 1976 albrecht/d. lived and performed with them in their death factory in london. at least three hours of their music survived on cassette tapes and are still available through reflection press (yes: his name and number are part of the stuttgart telephone book. send two irc for the mail order catalogue). one cassette includes throbbing gristle performances recorded on the 12th and 18th of june 1976, probably without albrecht/d. playing, though he recorded, produced and edited the tape. the second tape originates from the 23rd of july 1976 and includes albrecht/d. on drums. you are about to hear the third and final session, a one hour performance that took place on the 30th of july 1976 and included albrecht/d. on drums again and throbbing gristle as throbbing gristle.

this cassette was released as "music from the death factory ## throbbing gristle with albrecht/d. ## recorded live on 30th july 1976". the cover is a onesided fotocopy. my late 90s version has the new address of kinky beaux arts (eisenbahnstr. 58, 70372 stuttgart) replacing the original reflection press address (friedenaustr. 21, 7000 stuttgart 1). the cassette label is handwritten by albrecht/d.: "TG et A/d." one side; the other says "30.7.76".

throbbing gristle & albrecht/d. 30. july 1976 a-side
(mp3, 192 kbps, 44,5 mb)

alternate download with in.solit.us

throbbing gristle & albrecht/d. 30. july 1976 b-side
(mp3, 192 kbps, 43,5 mb)
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2007, 08:28 AM   #462
sarramkrop

Inner Space - pre Can - First Singles For Movie Soundtrack

Here are the both first Can Singles

I´m Hiding My Nightingale
Agilok & Blubbo
Kama Sutra
Kamera Song

Single-Ripp @192 - Front Cover

Inner_Space__pre_can__first_singles.rar

Also Video on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR4tra9Nyq8
http://kraut-team.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2007, 08:41 AM   #463
sarramkrop

Very rare Andrew - woops 1973 (ex icecross)

Limited to 500 copies

1.-Rockin an Rollin
2.-Himalaya
3.-I Love You (Yes I Do)
4.-Look
5.-Drawing
6.-Sweetest Girl
7.-Heathens
8.-Ballad of Herby Yenkins
9.-Purple Personality
10.-Age

Download: Andrew - woops 1973
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2007, 09:30 AM   #464
sarramkrop

Public Nuisance was, until the early 2000s, unknown to all but the most fervent 1960s garage rock fanatics, mostly for the very good reason that they never released a record. The Sacramento outfit did play quite a bit live in California in the last half of the 1960s, and did a lot of unreleased recordings in 1968 and 1969 that never saw the light of day. This condition was remedied in 2002, when an astounding full, double-CD of tracks was issued, Gotta Survive, mostly taken from those unissued late-'60s sessions. These revealed them to be a respectable, though hardly phenomenal, group that integrated raw garage rock snarl with more experimental psychedelic guitar textures and song structures, with the occasional pop/rock influence as well. In these respects, they were akin to numerous California groups of the time, perhaps retaining their punkier elements more strongly and for longer than most. They got into not only some ambitious sounds, but also some ambitious lyrics that reflected the era's rebellion and questioning of established values, as well as expressing more conventional romantic sentiments.

Public Nuisance's roots were in the mid-'60s garage band the Jaguars, who changed their name to Moss & the Rocks. Under that moniker, they recorded a folk-rock-flavored garage single, "There She Goes"/"Please Come Back," for the small local Ikon label. Later that year, they re-recorded both tunes for a single on Chattahoochee. Both 45s are very rare and by 1967, they had changed their name to Public Nuisance and gone in more psychedelic directions without forsaking their garage energy.

Public Nuisance opened for acts such as the Doors, Buffalo Springfield, Sonny & Cher, and the Grateful Dead and did some unreleased recordings at Fantasy in San Francisco. However, they didn't have a record deal until some demos in late 1968 helped get them a contract with Equinox, run by noted Hollywood producer Terry Melcher (who had worked with the Byrds and Paul Revere & the Raiders). At the end of 1968 and the beginning of 1969, they recorded an album's worth of songs, but nothing was ever released, on Equinox or elsewhere.

Public Nuisance disbanded around 1970, with guitarist David Houston producing and playing keyboards with the new wave band the Twinkeyz in the 1970s and going on to produce Steel Breeze and Club Nouveau. The unreleased 1968-1969 sessions sound almost anachronistically unpolished by the standards of the day's psychedelic acts, and perhaps none of these would have been released if the band had been granted a chance to officially issue an album. However, in 2002, they were retrieved and issued by Frantic Records on a well-packaged archival release that will be of interest to intense fans of the late-'60s garage/psychedelic sound and is more diverse and eclectic than many other reissues of such bands.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2007, 09:45 AM   #465
sarramkrop

Link
Plastic People Of The Universe - Egon Bondy's Happy Hearts Club Banned (1974-75)

http://ezhevika.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2007, 09:58 AM   #466
sarramkrop

SAINT VITUS – SAINT VITUS – 1984 (US) hard rock/proto doom metal

Although they never achieved wide acclaim, Californian doom metallers Saint Vitus still managed to carve out a niche in people's scrapbooks for one big reason: they sounded uncannily like Black Sabbath, a propensity aided by an increasingly farcical series of ever-changing lineups that left the latter band essentially faceless. Not surprisingly, SST Records signed them as Black Flag's label began distancing itself from its hardcore punk roots. This album, then, should send old-schoolers' hearts' aflutter. The trademarks that defined classic '70s-era Sabbath albums like War Pigs and Iron Man are proudly present and correct: jangly, piledriving guitars; stuttering basslines; and insistent, cymbal-soaked drumming. True to form, the album boasts just five tracks; the brisk opening tribute to the medieval-era saint is probably the most energetic among the lot. The band's themes are somewhat predictable, ranging from occult matters ("Black Magic, White Magic," "Zombie Hunger") to personal peril ("Burial at Sea"). However, the band convincingly shows that intensity doesn't necessarily stem from tempo on "Psychopath" and "Burial at Sea"; guitarist Dave Chandler lays down some menacing licks, while hollow-voiced singer Scott Reagers evokes just the right touch of despair and desperation. While Saint Vitus never broke beyond a cult circle of admirers -- except overseas -- the band shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. (Only Trouble had a similar impact, except from the Christian metal side -- to where wags jokingly tagged them as "White Sabbath.") Genre exercises like this are naturally an acquired taste, but the band plays with fire and conviction; if Black Sabbath's singer-of-the-week lineups left you cold, these guys provided just the right placebo.

Scott Reagers (vocals)
Dave Chandler (guitar)
Mark Adams (bass)
Armando Costa (drums)

1 Saint Vitus 4:49
2 White Magic / Black Magic 5:27
3 Zombie Hunger 7:21
4 The Psychopath 9:26
5 Burial At Sea 8:38

So drenched in bass, wah-wah and fuzz, you'll think your ears are defective. Plus the singer sounds like he just escaped from a mental ward for jittering paranoids. Add to that two tracks that have some of the slowest tempos ever, and you have doom's most uncompromising debut. Worth the price for "Saint Vitus" and "Burial At Sea" alone. The latter is so slow it creaks...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Rip from CD 256@ (full artwork included)
Download link
http://link-protector.com/291824/

http://orexisofdeath.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2007, 10:25 AM   #467
sarramkrop

Blue Monday 1988 [US DJ Promo] (1988)

"Blue Monday 1988 [US DJ Promo]", New Order (1988)

Brace yourselves: This is my first non-ripped-vinyl rarity. You know what that means: Less hissin' and poppin'!

Now, I think the title says it all. This is the 1988 remix of New Order's 1983 classic, "Blue Monday." And guess what? This item is the three-track CD sent out to DJs in the United States. How very obvious.

What's the difference between this and the "Blue Monday" of five years prior? Not much, aside from extra diddle-daddling noisearoos and pointless samples of some guy saying goofy things like "Oh boy this is too much!". And it's shorter. Well, at least the standard single mix is. But thankfully, this promo also comes with the 12" mix of the '88 version. It's not as austere as the '83 original, but it's acceptable.

According to New Order Online, the various non-promotional editions of the Blue Monday 1988 single tended to have some b-sides not found on this particular DJ Promo. Of note are "Touched by the Hand of God" (single and dub mixes) and a track called "Beach Buggy" (a play on the fact that the 83 Blue Monday had a dub called "The Beach"). This promo, and a few editions of the single, instead have a track called "Blue Monday 1988 [Dub Version]". It's essentially more of the same, but with added reverb, less lyrics, and more samples.

So why am I uploading this? Simply because you probably won't be able to find the dub version or the 12" mix of Blue Monday 1988 anywhere else.

I shall be quick to add that you can find the single mix in the flawed 1995 retrospective The Best of New Order, and in the recent 2-CD Singles collection. So if you like it, buy it. If you don't like it and find that its compromised by the all the unnecessary blippin' and broopin', then get the original "Blue Monday". You can find that on the CD edition of Power, Corruption & Lies and on 1987's superb Substance compilation.

I shall speak no more. Here's the music.

1. Blue Monday 1988 [Single Mix]

Download (25.84 MB)
2. Blue Monday 1988 [12" Mix]
3. Blue Monday 1988 [Dub Version]
http://rippedvinyl.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2007, 10:37 AM   #468
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
sonovabitch.

I've been looking for that Blue Monday mix forever.

it's one of the few New Order 12"s that I don't have on vinyl and I was PISSED to find out that the Power, Corruption and Lies disc I recently bought didn't even have the "regular" version on it.

I had to buy it from iTunes.

oh, sweet joy.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2007, 10:22 AM   #469
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
I just spent the better part of an hour (slow day at work) reading this thread - very entertaining posts, thanks everyone who contributed! Weird (given its size) that I've only just discovered this one, perhaps I need new glasses.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2007, 12:06 PM   #470
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses

ohh thanks for this! some asshole nicked this one from me a few years ago...(it was this, sunn o)))'s black one, the fall's hex enduction hour and celtic frost's to mega therion).

regardless, thanks.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2007, 12:43 PM   #471
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop

Public Nuisance was, until the early 2000s, unknown to all but the most fervent 1960s garage rock fanatics, mostly for the very good reason that they never released a record. The Sacramento outfit did play quite a bit live in California in the last half of the 1960s, and did a lot of unreleased recordings in 1968 and 1969 that never saw the light of day. This condition was remedied in 2002, when an astounding full, double-CD of tracks was issued, Gotta Survive, mostly taken from those unissued late-'60s sessions. These revealed them to be a respectable, though hardly phenomenal, group that integrated raw garage rock snarl with more experimental psychedelic guitar textures and song structures, with the occasional pop/rock influence as well. In these respects, they were akin to numerous California groups of the time, perhaps retaining their punkier elements more strongly and for longer than most. They got into not only some ambitious sounds, but also some ambitious lyrics that reflected the era's rebellion and questioning of established values, as well as expressing more conventional romantic sentiments.

Public Nuisance's roots were in the mid-'60s garage band the Jaguars, who changed their name to Moss & the Rocks. Under that moniker, they recorded a folk-rock-flavored garage single, "There She Goes"/"Please Come Back," for the small local Ikon label. Later that year, they re-recorded both tunes for a single on Chattahoochee. Both 45s are very rare and by 1967, they had changed their name to Public Nuisance and gone in more psychedelic directions without forsaking their garage energy.

Public Nuisance opened for acts such as the Doors, Buffalo Springfield, Sonny & Cher, and the Grateful Dead and did some unreleased recordings at Fantasy in San Francisco. However, they didn't have a record deal until some demos in late 1968 helped get them a contract with Equinox, run by noted Hollywood producer Terry Melcher (who had worked with the Byrds and Paul Revere & the Raiders). At the end of 1968 and the beginning of 1969, they recorded an album's worth of songs, but nothing was ever released, on Equinox or elsewhere.

Public Nuisance disbanded around 1970, with guitarist David Houston producing and playing keyboards with the new wave band the Twinkeyz in the 1970s and going on to produce Steel Breeze and Club Nouveau. The unreleased 1968-1969 sessions sound almost anachronistically unpolished by the standards of the day's psychedelic acts, and perhaps none of these would have been released if the band had been granted a chance to officially issue an album. However, in 2002, they were retrieved and issued by Frantic Records on a well-packaged archival release that will be of interest to intense fans of the late-'60s garage/psychedelic sound and is more diverse and eclectic than many other reissues of such bands.

i shall aquire this as soon as rapidshare allows me to get free downloads again
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 05:16 AM   #472
sarramkrop

Nick Cave - More Pricks Than Kicks (Bootleg)
Posted By: roykeanz | Date: 24 Jun 2007 15:26 | Comments: 4

Nick Cave - More Pricks Than Kicks
Genre: Rock: Alternative | 1995 | MP3 - VBRkbps joint-stereo | 99 MB | 1 CD
Rapidshare

"More Pricks Than Kicks" is a bootleg of cover versions as a complement to Kicking against the Pricks, all previously released but hard to obtain, except for the extended Tower Of Song.

This boot features Cave singing the songs of other quality artists - including five from his days with Boys Next Door at the much sought after Swinburne College gig from 1977. The rest are rare Bad Seeds outtakes, or magazine give-aways etc. The quality here is excellent.

TRACKLIST

Helpless........ The Bridge
Rye Whiskey ........ Reflex flexi
I Put A Spell On You ........ NME cassette
Tower of Song ........ unedited 30 min. version!
500 Miles ........ 3/3/89 KCRW Snap radio
Sunny ........ 3/3/89 KCRW Snap radio
Blitzkrieg Bop ........ 19/8/77 Swinburn College
Gloria ........ 19/8/77 Swinburn College
I Put a Spell On You ........ 19/8/77 Swinburn College
Commando ........ 19/8/77 Swinburn College
These Boots Are Made For Walking ........ 19/8/77 Swinburn College

http://rapidshare.com/files/37716666/Nick_Cave_-_More_Pricks_than_Kicks.rar
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 06:02 AM   #473
sarramkrop

Various - Why Do You Think They Call it Pop? (1994)

With it's lovingly whacked out cover art, this Pop Narcotic double 10" comp hit turntables in 1994. The Boston based Pop Narcotic label went as quickly as it came, but not before dispensing records from Versus, The Dambuilders, Small Factory, and most notably the Why Do You Think They Call it Pop? compilation that this post concerns. It's my assumption that the record's title is a play on the once ubiquitous catch-phrase "why do you think they call it dope?" but I digress. All of the aforementioned, and ten more lucky hopefuls, are immortalized on yummy strawberry and banana 10"s of wax, which strangely turned out to be a very representative snapshot of indie music at the time.

The results are about as mixed as they come but the creme de la creme disproportionately populate the first slab, filled with ringing roughewn pop gems from Small Factory, Sleepyhead, and the sensory-overloading guitar sprawl of Monsterland, whom I will dedicate to future posts. The Dambuilders do their best Polvo imitation on "Pennsylvania," apparently oblivious to the fact that Polvo themselves are on the flipside of the disk!

Side three offers a female-fronted trifecta: Helium, Ruby Falls, and Twig. The last side rounds things out with some lesser knowns, and an early Grifters song. Many selections here would crop up on original albums or retrospective singles & rarities compilations specific to each band, but this is a wonderful and unique souvenir of the era. If anyone wants future postings for any of these bands, just say the word and I'll see what I can do.

01. Sleepyhead - Hot Stuff
02. Dambuilders, The - Pennsylvania
03. Small Factory - Yeah!
04. Versus - Sunburned (Life's a Beach)
05. Polvo - Colonial Arms
06. Monsterland - Sunburn
07. Wingtip Sloat - Leap Into My Velvet Arms
08. Helium - In a Little Box
09. Ruby Falls - Let Me Go
10. Twig - Airplane
11. Greenhorn - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
12. Kudgel - Friction~Ali Baba
13. Grifters - Black Fuel Incinerator
http://rapidshare.com/files/53012292/WDYTTCP.rar.html

http://wilfullyobscure.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 06:21 AM   #474
sarramkrop

TRASH ON DEMAND

A commenter asked for some '90s garage, and I promised to offer one of my favorite such compilations of all time. Heck, for any genre, it's one of my favorite comps ever. Really. In 1997, garage/glam legend Jeff Dahl, by way of his own budget, released 1000 copies of Trash On Demand Vol. 2. The garage element blankets all here, but by this time, punk had already dripped in and infiltrated deep. There was the '60s garage base, the '70s punk smirk, the '80s trash layer and whatever happened in the '90s, all compacted into an inevitable sound. This disc corrals 24 of the late '90s best garage/punk/pop/fuzz results, although hardly any bands stand out in terms of fame. Wanda Chrome, the Cynics and the Jacobites, if any, are names to recognize, but damned if there ain't so many other outstanding presentations here:

Wanda Chrome has Mick Jagger's hand on their hip, the Jezebelles let it bleed, the Fancy Lads might as well be the Stones, Logik follows the Odd Numbers, Ubangi Stomp are just damn fun and Nervous Christians summize the sound at a smooth drag race speed.

I'll admit, I normally start this disc from track four, being Wanda Chrome and the Leather Pharoahs' "Private Monkeys," (which come to think of it is not far from Charlie Pickett or Teenage Head-era 'Groovies), but do what you will. Just a suggestion.

Before I wrap up, I'll add that Jeff Dahl ain't no slouch either. He's created some great music through the years. Check him here. But if I can say so without offending, his skill to assemble a great comp surpasses.

Here's a link to the download.

TITLE: Trash On Demand, Vol. 2
LABEL: Ultra Under
YEAR: 1997
TRACKS:
Assassination Bureau - '51 Crazy Zone' / The Leaving Trains - 'Big Baby' / The Rosehips - 'Jacobs Progress' Wanda Chrome and the Leather Pharoahs - 'Private Monkeys' / Snap-Her - 'Strychnine' / The Neurotones - 'Burned Out' / The Jezebelles - 'Abducted' / The Lucky Thirteens - '(Let's Do The) Standing Still' / Big Bobby and the Nightcaps - 'Wanna See Her Cry' / Hotdamn - 'Remember Fun' / The Fancy Lads - 'Have You Ever' / The Adz - 'Fall' / The Trash Brats - 'Start Over Again' / Ubangi Stomp - 'Go On' / The Sinisters - 'Capt'n Weirdo' / Echodrive - 'Another Boring Day' / Boyz Nex' Door - 'Hey' / The Jacobites - 'Pennicillin' / Nervous Christians - 'Talk About Chasing a Dream' / Witcherry Wild - 'Come Down Slow' / Jimmy Keith and the Shocky Horrors - 'Little Bit of Whore' / Logik - 'M.C. W/B' / The Cynics 'Baby What's Wrong' (Live) / Uncredited bonus track
http://usedbinforever.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 07:09 AM   #475
sarramkrop

Jico, you've changed your username again?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 08:56 AM   #476
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Jico, you've changed your username again?

you have to quote him now (or it looks like yr talking to yrself).

clever schtick if I do say so myself.

PS: thanks again for the ups. I have some downloading to do tonite.

PSPS: wherethefucksthetindersticks?? (that's german for c'mon).
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 09:04 AM   #477
sarramkrop

I've tried to upload it but it messed up with my internet connection. I'll try sending again, promised.

Beat Happening / Screaming Trees 12" (1988)

^ Click above for link to download

Beat Happening / Screaming Trees - Beat Happening / Screaming Trees, a collaboration between Lee Conner, Heather Lewis, Mark Pickerel, Bret Lunsford, Van Conner, Mark Lanegan and Calvin Johnson, a co-release between K and Homestead Records, April 1988. Released on 12" vinyl and CD.
A1. Sea Babies
A2. Tales Of Brave Aphrodite
B1. Polly Pereguin
B2. I Dig You
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 09:12 AM   #478
sarramkrop

Vaselines / Beat Happening - Live in London Cassette (1991)

^Click above for link

Heres a rare one for ya!
A rare split cassette release of the Vaselines and Beat Happening Live in London, England 1988.
tracklisting:
Vaselines - Live in London 16/6/88
01. Dying for It
02. The Day I Was a Horse
03. Sex Sux
04. Let's Get Ugly
05. Molly's Lips
06. Teenage Superstars
Beat Happening - Live in London 16/6/88
07. I Love You
08. Knick Knack
09. See Babies
10. Cast a Shadow
11. Bad Seeds
http://vombiezomitblog.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 04:17 PM   #479
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:

Awesome! Thanks!!!
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2007, 06:16 PM   #480
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, get off his case; it's not his fault the same blog uploaded a rare album along with official in print shit.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
212223 24 25262734 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth