Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Last Album You Bought?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2008, 05:54 PM   #2621
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull

Haha, I got that one too today.
Plus

Best Buy Edition with Bonus DVD

Old 04.19.2008, 06:27 PM   #2622
Thor Anders Aase
little trouble girl

Thor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's asses
Magnetic Fields: Distortion, Pavement: Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain, The Fall: Imperial Wax Solvent...
Old 04.20.2008, 04:33 AM   #2623
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37

Best Buy Edition with Bonus DVD

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, whats on the DVD????

I have not seen one with a DVD in the UK????
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2008, 10:32 AM   #2624
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
at the record store yesterday I got 2 vinyls.
the new SYR7, have not heard it yet. will listen to it today.

and, after long searching, with the poster still inside,
KING BUZZO!!!!

Old 04.20.2008, 02:33 PM   #2625
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
at the record store yesterday I got 2 vinyls.
the new SYR7, have not heard it yet. will listen to it today.

and, after long searching, with the poster still inside,
KING BUZZO!!!!

Congrats! That's the kind of find that makes it all worth while.
Old 04.20.2008, 02:53 PM   #2626
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, whats on the DVD????

I have not seen one with a DVD in the UK????

It's a Best Buy exclusive. Not sure if you have those stores in the UK. It has a 20 minute live version of Cynus...Vismund Cygnus. and that's all. It also came with a download code for "Pulled To Bits" and "Birthday" but it was expired and I already have them.

Here's the video in two parts on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNp95...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1myY...eature=related
Old 04.20.2008, 04:01 PM   #2627
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
It's a Best Buy exclusive. Not sure if you have those stores in the UK. It has a 20 minute live version of Cynus...Vismund Cygnus. and that's all. It also came with a download code for "Pulled To Bits" and "Birthday" but it was expired and I already have them.

Here's the video in two parts on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNp95...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1myY...eature=related

damn that show looks good.

I wish Omar would dance like he used to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBUtkPrANRs
Old 04.20.2008, 04:06 PM   #2628
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
damn that show looks good.

I wish Omar would dance like he used to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBUtkPrANRs

Well, don't we all. You have to think that he was probably severely twisted at that moment.

This one from early TMV has him dancing around and shouting in Spanish during the breakdown. I have no idea what he's shouting, both Cedric and Omar have shouted it a few times throughout ATDI and TMV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF0CD_zEqfQ
Old 04.20.2008, 04:39 PM   #2629
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
Well, don't we all. You have to think that he was probably severely twisted at that moment.

This one from early TMV has him dancing around and shouting in Spanish during the breakdown. I have no idea what he's shouting, both Cedric and Omar have shouted it a few times throughout ATDI and TMV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF0CD_zEqfQ

Jim and Cedric used to shout, "I got the hammer"/ "we got the nails"

ha ha ha ha ha, somehow i bet Jim came up with that one, ha ha ha ha
Old 04.20.2008, 04:45 PM   #2630
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
Jim and Cedric used to shout, "I got the hammer"/ "we got the nails"

ha ha ha ha ha, somehow i bet Jim came up with that one, ha ha ha ha

"Together we're gonna nail this shit down". Yeah, I think it's safe to say that's Jim. A bit too hokey...for Cedric even.
Old 04.20.2008, 04:51 PM   #2631
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
"Together we're gonna nail this shit down". Yeah, I think it's safe to say that's Jim. A bit too hokey...for Cedric even.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

"My heritage is Wales, i want to you clap when i play this guitar! We have to prove to the world that Wales can keep the beat"

HA HA HA, no wonder they quit. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old 04.20.2008, 05:01 PM   #2632
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA

"My heritage is Wales, i want to you clap when i play this guitar! We have to prove to the world that Wales can keep the beat"

HA HA HA, no wonder they quit. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Well, Jim had to do something, he was the only "American" one in the band. The Wales sticker on his guitar didn't help much either.
Old 04.20.2008, 05:04 PM   #2633
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
Well, Jim had to do something, he was the only "American" one in the band. The Wales sticker on his guitar didn't help much either.

I used to love Jim and hate O & C. But the tables have turned. Jim never wrote back to me, so i am sad.
Old 04.20.2008, 05:16 PM   #2634
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
I used to love Jim and hate O & C. But the tables have turned. Jim never wrote back to me, so i am sad.

Well, at least you'll never have that disappointment with Ced and 'Mar. You know full-well they would never answer.
Old 04.20.2008, 05:18 PM   #2635
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
Well, at least you'll never have that disappointment with Ced and 'Mar. You know full-well they would never answer.

Yeah, i would never try. And when i see them in July i will be going home straight after. I really don't want to meet them, i will only be disappointed.
Old 04.21.2008, 07:15 AM   #2636
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
The new Boris, took me 5 minutes to get into the fucking CD

!
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2008, 10:22 AM   #2637
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i was at a flea market today
spent about 4$ and got
talking heads-true stories
laurie anderson-big science
some indian raga album
all 3 on vinyl

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2008, 05:30 AM   #2638
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Einstuerzende Neubauten - Funf Auf der Nach Oben Offenen Richterskala
Bailterspace - Bailterspace
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground
Sonic Youth - Experimental Jet Set, Trash & No Star
Sonic Youth - Washing Machine
Sonic Youth - Sonic Nurse
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2008, 05:44 AM   #2639
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
the merch table at the weekend was bursting with stuff i wanted. thankfully i knew some of the people who were selling so i got lots for free! i did buy some carlos giffoni and culver stuff.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2008, 02:48 PM   #2640
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

One 15 minute run to Disc Exchange yielded:

82122129130131 132 133134135142182232 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth