Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Post rare or out of print records's links or uploads on here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.26.2008, 04:56 PM   #661
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Nurse With Wound - Man With The Woman Face (Bonus Material)

Tracks:

1. Beware the African Mosquito (blue lacuna mix)
2. Camel Be Air (unreleased outtake)
3. Whie Light From The Stars In Your Mind (home demo)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i62qh9

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2008, 07:09 PM   #662
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, "Electric Lucifer" is excellent! I bought it one or two months ago, loved it immediately and could not believe I had not heard about it before (I mean, I can believe it, but you know what I'm trying to say. the often used adjective 'underrated' seems to apply here. but i guess it's also because out of print for a very long time, as far as i know)...
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2008, 09:13 PM   #663
jimbrim
expwy. to yr skull

jimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Smog- Came Blue 7" (1997)

Bill Callahan, also known as Smog, has a new album out, called Woke On A Whaleheart. In honor of the occasion, here is an old Smog 7" engineered by Jim O'Rourke. This came out around the time of Red Apple Falls, which also featured the talents of Mr. O'Rourke both behind the board and in front of the mics. Out on the German Hausmusik imprint, this little record was distributed by Drag City here in the US. It is no longer available through the normal channels, but you can find both tracks on the Smog rarities compilation Accumulation: None.

The record sleeve is cut like a folder. It opens from the side and has pockets for the record itself and the little information/lyric sheet that comes with it. The record has a large spindlehole, so you need an adapter to play it. How quaint!

Tracks:
01- Came Blue
02- Spanish Moss

Download Came Blue 7" (Megaupload)
http://magnetsandlasers.blogspot.com...ue-7-1997.html

thankyou!
jimbrim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 01:53 AM   #664
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
Anyone interested in God's Balls/Salt Lick cd by Tad?
THat's pretty hard to find.
I can try and upload it if there is any interest.

yes, i just did a search on amazon for this cd and the cheapest copy i could find was £49.44 for used or £77.95 for a new one!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 07:16 AM   #665
sarramkrop

Thanks for those, Florya.

HARMONIA 76 - “TRACKS AND TRACES” (1976)
Just found out about the new release of Harmonia live material, under the title “Live 1974″. Quite a momentous occasion, which usually calls for a culling through the archives for related material —
This CD was put out by Rykodisc about ten years ago, and has since slipped way out-of-print. It’s an album’s worth of material from a collabo between Harmonia (Rother, Moebius, Roedelius) and Brian Eno that remained unreleased for twenty years, for some strange reason. Wikipedia sez:
“Various websites quote Eno as saying that Harmonia was ‘the world’s most important rock band’ in the mid ’70s, including Sherman Wick in his review of ‘Musik Von Harmonia’, the first Harmonia album. Daniel Dumych, who also cites that quote, writes in his article for hyperreal.org: ‘Perhaps Eno’s reason for praising Harmonia so highly was that their music fit the requirements of ambient rock. Its music was equally suitable for active or passive listening. The careful listener found his/her attentions rewarded by the musical activities and sounds, but Harmonia’s music was also capable of setting a sonic environment.’ Clearly Eno had been very impressed with both Musik Von Harmonia and Cluster’s fourth album ‘Zuckerzeit’ and had joined Harmonia on tour, first playing with the group at The Fabrik in Hamburg.
Jeff Melton, who reviewed ‘Tracks and Traces’ for the Expose Progressive Music website, described the album, in part: ‘Overall the album is relaxing and evokes dream like images but doesn’t force you to passively count sheep. For a lost project which had been unreleased for over twenty years, I’d say it’s as current any techno project if only for the strength of the collaboration and the blurring of egos.’ The album has only one vocal track, ‘Luneburg Heath’. Jess Barnett, writing in her review for FensePost, comments that the song ‘has a strong Eno presence and a disembodied voice singing, ‘Don’t get lost on Luneberg Heath’. The synth lines are twangy and muffled, repetitive but not boring.’ Ned Raggett, writing the review for All Music Guide, says in part: ‘Having already created two excellent albums, the core Harmonia trio was easily placed to whip up a third, with Eno the wild-card factor who turned out to be a perfect addition. While contributing some lyrics and singing at a time when he was steering away firmly from both in his own solo work, most of the time Eno lets the band speak for themselves musically, most notably adding snaky, quietly threatening basslines.’
After Michael Rother left Harmonia Eno continued to work with Moebius and Roedelius, recording two albums: ‘Cluster & Eno’ in 1977 and ‘After The Heat’ in 1978. Harmonia also continued to influence Brian Eno’s work long after its demise. A review of ‘Musik Von Harmonia’ on the Cult Cargo website cites the track ‘Ahoi’ as “the blueprint for a couple of the tracks on Eno’s ‘Apollo’ LP, with its minimalist picked guitar and simple piano runs.”
Harmonia 76 - “Tracks and Traces” CD (ZIP file)
http://www.eggcityradio.com/?m=200801
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 07:40 AM   #666
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Thanks for those, Florya.

HARMONIA 76 - “TRACKS AND TRACES” (1976)

And thank you for this slice of genius!

Old 03.27.2008, 10:44 AM   #667
sarramkrop

No problem. This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This compilation Turkish Delights, 26 Ultrarities from Beyond the Sea of Marmara, Beat, Psych & Garage, released by the Dutch label Grey Past, delivers what its title promises. Recorded between 1965 and 1971, garage psych doesn’t get much better, and some of the tracks show a strong Turkish music influence to boot. Unfortunately, according to the folks at Aquarius Records both the CD and the LP are currently out of print. However, before you fall into deep depression and kill yourself, here is a track listing with a few mp3’s:

1. Mogollar - Eastern Love
2. Cem Karaca and Apaslar - Hudley
3. Mavi Isiklar - The Great Airplane Strike of 1967
4. Istanbul Erkek Lisesi - In the Deep End
5. Haramiler - Aya Bak Yildiza Bak
6. Bunalimlar - Tas Var Kopek Yok
7. Cahit Oben - Makaram Sari Baglar
8. Izmir Ozel Karsiyaka Lisesi - Over Under Sideways Down
9. Baris Manco & Kaygisizlar - Trip
10. Apaslar - Sans Cocugu
11. Mavi Isiklar - Ask Cicegi
12. Mogollar - Lazy John
13. Cem Karaca & Apaslar - Suya Giden Alli Gelin
14. Mavi Isiklar - Kanaman
15. Beybonlar - Nenni
16. Erkin Koray - Cicek Dagi
17. Baris Manco & Les Mistigris - Il Arrivera
18. Selcuk Alagoz - Saklan Saklanabilirsen
19. Baris Manco - Derule
20. Cahit Oben - Halimem
21. Mogollar - Kaleden Kaleye Sahin Ucurdum
22. Haramiler - Camlica Yolunda
23. Cem Karaca and Apaslar - Anadolu Oyun Havasi
24. Erkin Koray - Sana Bir Seyler Olmus
25. Mavi Cocuklar - Tamzara
26. Yabancilar - Agit

http://both-kinds.com/2005/12/03/turkish-delights/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2008, 09:07 AM   #668
sarramkrop

Steve Coleman etc:

http://www.m-base.org/sounds.html

Many of the these CDs are out of print. For in print CDs only some of the songs are available for downloading. Original sound files not available on any CD will be here for downloading soon, including some live concerts & workshops. I now have a better Mp3 encoding program so I will redo many of the files below with higher quality and without some of the strange song endings that my previous program imposed on the encoding process. Thanks for your interest in this music.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2008, 09:30 AM   #669
sarramkrop

Noah Howard "Space Dimension" (1970, America 30 AM 6108) FLAC- RAR

Not much time at the moment so I'll just upload an old rip already on my hard drive (but don't worry it does not mean this is second rate music !). Should complement nicely the other Noah Howard posted recently by Sotise. It is also one of the America titles which have not been reissued on CD a few years ago by Universal.

I think this one has been uploaded already on Church Number 9 or another site in mp3 so I provided only .flac files this time, in .rar archives for everyone who had problems with the .zips.

For those who might have missed it, Mr. Howard's "Black Arc" LP with its masterful A-side has been reissued by Bo'Weavil Recordings.

To conclude, be sure to check the documentation post (here), which has been updated with extensive interviews of Derek Bailey, David S. Ware, William Parker, John Tchicai as well as some others. Contributions are still welcomed !

Noah Howard "Space Dimension" FLAC :

http://rapidshare.com/files/99106054...part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/99149524...part2.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/99152877...part3.rar.html

http://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/20...sion-1970.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2008, 09:33 AM   #670
sarramkrop

Spontaneous Music Ensemble - Unreleased early recordings

There was a request for this one, necessitating another dip into the mp3 archives. We do pride ourselves on providing a good and rapid service around here, don't we?

This is a good collection of five tracks, partly studio, partly live.

These are excerts from the early phases of SME which would go on in a variety in formats, sometimes down to a duo with John Stevens and Trevor Watts (which also ran their fusion-oriented bands in the 70s - Away and Amalgam - to be documented in due course).

Info on the individual tracks:

Juicy (from the unreleased Cul-de-Sac soundtrack)(K. Komeda/2:14/completed track)Kenny Wheeler (tp), Paul Rutherford (tb), Trevor Watts (as/breathing**), Jeff Clyne (b), John Stevens (d/perc). Rec. by Eddie Kramer, prob. at Olympic Sound Studios, London, April 1966. The Ensemble was apparently commissioned via Eddie Kramer to record compositions by Krzysztof Komeda for the soundtrack of Roman Polanski’s 1966 film Cul-de-Sac, an offbeat black-comedy set on the island of Lindisfarne.

Springboard (and radio announcement)(Stevens/3:29)Kenny Wheeler (tp/fh), Paul Rutherford (tb), Evan Parker (ss/ts), Trevor Watts (as/fl/oboe), Derek Bailey (g), Barry Guy (b), John Stevens (d). Rec. live by BBC Radio at the Paris cinema, London, Mon March 20, 1967; tr: BBC Radio Light Programme The Jazz Scene (Jazz Club slot), March 26, 1967.

Willow Trio - Part 2(extract 8:03)Evan Parker (ss), Barre Phillips (b), John Stevens (perc). Rec. by Eddie Kramer at Olympic Sound Studios, London, October 6, 1967. Willow Trio sessions.

Double Trio - Part 1Evan Parker (ss), Trevor Watts (as), Dave Holland (b), Peter Kowald (b), Rashied Ali (d/perc), John Stevens (d/perc). Rec. by Eddie Kramer at Olympic Sound Studios, London, March 10, 1968. Unreleased studio session.

Originally posted by "not really", and reposted by BigO, from where this came.

The radio announcer I would guess is Humphrey Lyttelton (back on the BBC Light Programme in 1967 - before it came Radio 2).

http://rapidshare.com/files/97957914...Unreleased.rar
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2008, 10:13 AM   #671
sarramkrop

The Moogs Present Clara Rockmore: Virtuoso Theremin

Clara Rockmore - The Moogs Present Clara Rockmore: Virtuoso Theremin

Performers:
Clara Rockmore - theremin
Nadia Reisenberg - piano

Robert Moog says in the liner notes:

Clara Rockmore's contribution to the electronic music medium is absolutely unique. Hundreds of different musical instruments have been designed and built in the sixty years or so since the fledgling technology of electronics was first harnessed to serve the art of music. Only a few electronic instruments have gained public recognition. For every successful electronic musical instrument, there has been at least one gifted musician who had the foresight to see the instrument's musical potential, the discipline to develop the necessary playing technique, and the musicality to use the instrument to produce beautiful music. The theremin is probably the most original, novel, - and difficult to play - of all electronic musical instruments. Ms. Rockmore has dedicated a major part of her professional career to developing theremin technique and performing widely acclaimed concerts of instrumental music to sophisticated, discriminating audiences. She has shown the theremin to be a valuable musical resource, capable of producing beautiful music and worthy of the dedication of talented performers. No other artist has ever come close to Ms. Rockmore's level of achievement; no other thereminist has ever produced music of such beauty and aural appeal.

Tracklisting:

SIDE ONE

1. Rachmaninoff: Vocalise {3:42}

2. Rachmaninoff: Song of Grusia {4:12}

3. Saint-Saens: The Swan {2:55}

4. Da Falla: Pantomime {3:42}

5. Achron; Hebrew Melody {5:19}

6. Wieniawski: Romance {4:42}

SIDE TWO

1. Stravinsky: Berceuse {3:05}

2. Ravel: Habanera {2:40}

3. Tschaikowsky: Berceuse {4:10}

4. Tschaikowsky: Valse Sentimentale {2:05}

5. Tschaikowsky: Sérénade Mélancolique {7:36}

6. Glazunov: Chant du Ménestrel {3:57}

(1)(2)
http://closetcurios2.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2008, 10:17 AM   #672
sarramkrop

Les Rallizes Dénudés - Studio & Soundboard 1969-1975

(© Takehiko Nakafuji)

1. (Strong Out) Deeper Than the Night '75 SB
2. Night of the Assassins '73 ST
3. ??? '75 SB
4. Field of Artificial Flower '74 ST
5. Improvisation '69 ST
6. ??? (same as song 3 on the High or Die LP) '70 ST
7. Romance of Black Grief '75 ST
http://die-fremde.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2008, 10:28 AM   #673
sarramkrop

Fans of Les Rallizes Denudes ought to check the blog where I got the above download from.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2008, 03:14 AM   #674
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

The Amal Gamal Ensemble - Transitional Recordings

Amazing studio album of the mysterious Amal Gamal Ensemble. Featuring: Stephen Thrower (Coil/Skullflower/Cyclobe); Dave Knight (Arkkon/Shock Headed Peters); Gavin Mitchell; Dave Smith; Karl Blake (Shock Headed Peters, The Reflections); Orlando.The Amal Gamal Ensemble combines complex electronic sounds with rhythmical grooves (bass, drums) and spherical guitar sounds.

CDR // 4 tracks // 32+ mins. // Transparent clamshell case // 100 copies only.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lf4ch2

Old 03.29.2008, 10:06 AM   #675
sarramkrop

Throbbing Gristle - "Exclusive" tracks at Wire

To compliment the July 2007 issue of Wire magazine, two tracks were made available on line as a gift to the faithful. Recently it has been brought to my attention that the link is no longer functional, so I though I would repost the material with some "bonus" stuff. There is no particular order to the tracks, they did not come on a single release, just stuff I have accumulated.
  • A "Untitled" piece included as a download from Wire magazine recorded at the Tate Modern, London - May 7th, 2007
  • A "Untitled" piece included as a download from Wire magazine recorded as part of the Desertshore Installation at London's ICA, on June 2007
  • Two "Untitled" tracks from the Desertshore Installation from London's ICA, on June 1st , 2007 - Evening session
  • Nico covers "Le Petit Chevalier" and "Afraid" from London's ICA, on June 3rd, 2007 - Evening session
  • "Splitting Sky" live at Camber Sands, Sussex, UK - December 3rd, 2004 as featured on "A Souvenir Of Camber Sands"
  • '"Convincing People" live at The "Traffic Free Festival" in Turin, Italy - June 29th 2005 as featured on the 3" for Berlin Uber Ticket owners.

Get it HERE
http://theebradmiller.blogspot.com/s...&max-results=7
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2008, 10:41 AM   #676
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
The Amal Gamal Ensemble - Transitional Recordings

Amazing studio album of the mysterious Amal Gamal Ensemble. Featuring: Stephen Thrower (Coil/Skullflower/Cyclobe); Dave Knight (Arkkon/Shock Headed Peters); Gavin Mitchell; Dave Smith; Karl Blake (Shock Headed Peters, The Reflections); Orlando.The Amal Gamal Ensemble combines complex electronic sounds with rhythmical grooves (bass, drums) and spherical guitar sounds.

CDR // 4 tracks // 32+ mins. // Transparent clamshell case // 100 copies only.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lf4ch2

This is smashing, I'm listening to it right now. Thank you.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2008, 06:39 AM   #677
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Bad Sector - Ampos

Massimo Magrini was born in Lucca (Tuscany, I) in 1966. He had a long degree in Computer Science in Pisa University, with a thesis on musical applications of the Object Oriented paradigm.

Then, he collaborated with CNUCE/CNR (an Institute of the National Research Council in Pisa) for some years, building hardware and software for computer music performances.

With these special devices, he performed in several festivals in Italy and foreign countries (Spain, Greece, Cuba, etc.)

During late 80s, he played in a local electronic band (Jesus Blood), using self built analog and digital synthesizers.

In 1992 he created his personal project, trying to discover dark sonic areas between ambient, noise, and minimal music.

His first CD, Ampos, had a great response from international listeners, and presented Bad Sector to the electronic underground scene.

1 - Ampos
2 - Drulco
3 - Moblo
4 - Trozou
5 - Neku
6 - Ahibbe
7 - Takron
8 - Ze
9 - Rsaa
10 - Negi
11 - Some Gods

Notes

Track 11 was based on the A.C.Clarke story "Nine Billion Gods", and was made
using a software application for generating combinations of
phonemes in a very long serie of (god?) names.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xaa3kl

Old 03.30.2008, 06:43 AM   #678
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
Bad Sector - Ampos

Massimo Magrini was born in Lucca (Tuscany, I) in 1966. He had a long degree in Computer Science in Pisa University, with a thesis on musical applications of the Object Oriented paradigm.

Then, he collaborated with CNUCE/CNR (an Institute of the National Research Council in Pisa) for some years, building hardware and software for computer music performances.

With these special devices, he performed in several festivals in Italy and foreign countries (Spain, Greece, Cuba, etc.)

During late 80s, he played in a local electronic band (Jesus Blood), using self built analog and digital synthesizers.

In 1992 he created his personal project, trying to discover dark sonic areas between ambient, noise, and minimal music.

His first CD, Ampos, had a great response from international listeners, and presented Bad Sector to the electronic underground scene.

1 - Ampos
2 - Drulco
3 - Moblo
4 - Trozou
5 - Neku
6 - Ahibbe
7 - Takron
8 - Ze
9 - Rsaa
10 - Negi
11 - Some Gods

Notes

Track 11 was based on the A.C.Clarke story "Nine Billion Gods", and was made
using a software application for generating combinations of
phonemes in a very long serie of (god?) names.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xaa3kl

Thanks for everything you've shared here lately, i'll give this a listen later

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2008, 07:15 AM   #679
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Thanks for everything you've shared here lately, i'll give this a listen later

It's a pleasure!!

Next up will be Chris Carters 'Electronic Ambient Remixes 3' in which he remixes the rhythm loops he used in the early TG recordings.

Then - more Bad Sector!

Old 03.30.2008, 07:22 AM   #680
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

OK - as promised.

Chis Carter - Electronic Ambient Remixes 3

1 The World As A War Film (2:46) 2 Convicting People (4:50) 3 Heathen Mirth (2:04) 4 Indisciplined (4:40) 5 Not On The Heels Of Love (4:11) 6 Someone Came Over Here (6:03) 7 Still Talking (2:40) 8 Generic Terrorists (3:07) 9 The Old Man Died (3:30) 10 What Is Today (4:31) 11 Hamburger Man (3:31) 12 Dread Head (6:43)

At last - the official Throbbing Gristle Dub remix album! Yes, really - Chris Carter has selected twelve of his rhythm tapes from the heyday of the group, and reassembled them into cyclical Ambient versions, and given them new titles in the process - "Heathen Mirth", "Generic Terrorists", "The World As A War Film", etcetera. The results are definitely textural listening, and bear very little immediate resemblance to the TG songs and sonic assaults from whence they came - instead, loops and repetetive shimmers and shudders uncoil in darkling mode, as electronic processes are worked on the source tapes and squeezed out into sinister atmospherics and lambent dreamscapes. Naturally, the subconscious stories Carter evokes are not exacly pleasant at times, and the wheezing threat of "Hamburger Man" brings the visceral presence of "Hamburger Lady" down to the level of half-felt presences and ominous sounscraping. Likewise, the spare bass keyboard groans and warbles which remain as "Not On The Heels Of Love" are offset by horripilating electronic presences which run the frequency range down the spine to the bowels with a combined sense of chilled pleasantry and ominous, headlight-frozen dread.
As with many ambient recordings, a little volume helps a lot, especially when the chopping , nearly percussive loops of "Indisciplined" splutter into polyrhythmic life wreathed in crawling analogue synth squirms. "Still Talking" churns slowly to the decaying delay as a crisply paranoid technological Gamelan, while "Someone Came Over Here" becomes a reverb-heavy synthetic pulsation of exalted Zen vacancy interspersed with distracted melody and shrouded in distended acoustic detritus. Stripped bare of the rest of the group like this bears suitable comparison to an autopsy in sound, paring back the skin of each song and flensing down the fat, if perhaps with a subsequent amount of emotionless clinicism. Still, these remixes expose stark skeletons of often considerable beauty and even occasional grandeur in their dissected gruesomeness.
-Antron S. Meister-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6uzgjo

Enjoy!

313233 34 35363744 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth