Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Post rare or out of print records's links or uploads on here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.18.2009, 05:09 PM   #1081
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
anybody interested in an upload of spk's vinyl on demand box set?

Errrrrrmmm........YES PLEASE!!!

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2009, 02:42 AM   #1083
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
will be uploading it throughout the week.

marvelloso!

Old 01.19.2009, 05:18 PM   #1084
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
LP 1 of dokument III0 will go up later on today, but first, here's a maurizio bianchi retrospective.

WARNING: THESE RELEASES HAVE NAZI SPEECHES (inserted by william bennett without the knowledge or approval of mr. bianchi, therefore he doesn't recognize these as part of his discography), IF YOU FIND THIS OFFENSIVE DON'T DOWNLOAD.

☼ Leibstandarte SS MB - Triumph Of The Will LP / Lebensraum MC / 2 LP

The naming "Leibstandarte SS" happened after Maurizio Bianchi had turned over his music tapes to the Come Organisation...

Год: 1981
Страна: Italy
Лейбл: Come Organisation / Murder Release

☼ Leibstandarte SS MB - Triumph Of The Will LP

The tracks of this album had been treated by an additional overlay of original propaganda speeches by top Nazis from the Third Reich. (for instance, Hitler's "unofficial" and somehow belated "declaration of war" against Poland [September 1st, 1939] pronounced in the German Reichstag in Berlin when the invasion of the Wehrmacht on this country was already happening for hours.) However, this supplementary "gimmick" was not instigated by MB - it was just a dubious idea of the Come Organisation. He did not give the Come Organisation the permission to use Nazi speeches, and he also was unhappy with the fascist "Schutzstaffel" name for his record. MB thought the Come Org. label would be engaged here in a silly, somehow pubertarian "Nazi flirt" and therefore saw his reputation being endangered. As a consequence, Maurizio disowned "Triumph Of The Will" as his first LP and honored his second long-player to actually start his official vinyl discography.
Limited to 650 copies.

Содержание:
01. Triumph of the Will (18:31)
02. To Birkenau (18:28)

Скачать: HERE

☼ Leibstandarte SS MB - Lebensraum MC

This Murder Release cassette is a collection of MB's work for the Come Organisation, starting with his soundtrack pieces for the Come Ultra video series, words uttered by Jordi Valls (Whitehouse) who is heard announcing a video project of "Come Organisation" about serial killers like Peter Kürten, mixed with unofficial pieces (like KISS music, etc.) which is also part of "Symphony For A Genocide" release. Probably unauthorized by Come/Susan Lawly, too. On the other side of the tape the listener gets MB pieces with nazi speeches. Disturbing stuff.
Limited to 33 pieces.

Содержание:
01. Lebensraum 1 (35:03)
02. Lebensraum 2 (25:23)

☼ Leibstandarte SS MB - 2 LP

Though manipulated by William Bennett (Whitehouse), this piece clearly shows the brilliance of Maurizio Bianchi.
Limited to 500 pieces.

Содержание:
01. Weltanschauung (17:31)
02. Under the Victory Banner (6:40)
03. Endoradiation / SS 20 Attack (24:29)

Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2009, 05:21 PM   #1085
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
more maurizio bianchi.

Sacher-Pelz (Maurizio Bianchi) - Cainus & Cease To Exist CS's

MB is the mysterious-autistic abbreviation of the name of an Italian "TONE CREATOR" from Milan, who - between 1979 and 1984 - recorded and released some highly obscure "music" that had actually gone far beyond that narrow term.
As initial influences upon his sound works MB quoted - amongst others - such teutonic-krautrockic "Elekktro-Akkustik-Okkultists" like KLUSTER, ORGANISATION and very early TANGERINE DREAM...

Apart from these "initial influences" the NOISE COSMOS of MB became a totally unique, basically unmistakable (but often hard to swallow) "brand of sonic austerity" that is simultaneously able to activate and atomise all kinds of neurosis, disgruntlement and depression within the mind of the listener of MBs records. This effect is always achieved by an aural CUT in unfathomable chasms of psycho-neural privacy...!!!

The "MUSIC" of MB (- going more and more astray from "musical definitions" the longer one is exposed to it -) is presenting itself without any (official) task to entertain... - but that goes not for those listeners who feel highly amused by the repetitive exorcism of monotony, dullness and boredom. As a matter of fact the soundscapes of Maurizio Bianchi are full of monotony, dullness and boredom, but without creating a boring, dulling or monotonous effect upon the listener. MBs pieces - often lasting twenty to thirty minutes in one go - are creeping into the ears and minds like a stream of lava slowly becoming cold. The recordings of MB might be loosely and historically associated with the field of "Industrial Music" - though you would neither do the MB-noises nor the term "Industrial Music" a big favour in assuming so.

By the means of his uncouth and overcastted "Tonkunst", MB is performing an exorcism on daily frustrations... - ejecting it out of his soul and also out of the souls of the listener by adopting and incorporating a touch of the MACHINE-LIKE that is always to be found in his streaky, surging and meandering compositions within a darkened, evaporating form. Therefore a certain AURAL AURA is created that hardly reaches the body by the hearing apparatus but is directly perceived as a physical signal...: "A MUSIC THAT IS RATHER FELT THAN TO BE HEARD".

From the liner notes to a re-issue of an early audio tape by MB (USA, 1992) [1]...:

"The emergence of MB, from Milano, heralds in a new era of experimental electronics emerging from Italy. MB's compositions are influenced by the power of industrial technology and its dehumanising effect on society and the individual. MB's electronic storms create images ranging from industrial power to chaos, confusion and violence." (Kent of Aeon)
MB in an interview (1982)...:
"I can define my sound as physiological disinfestation. You can't use my noise as background, only as foreground. In my radical works I try to electrocute the listener, to gurgle his blood and to violate his nervous system. This is sadistic you may think; but it's resolute, determined and without compromise. I'm living in a decrepit society and the superstructures everywhere try to bend my creativity. I come out with violence as the listener unconsciously needs this harsh raw treatment to dispel his doubts about life and death. (...) I can't call my sounds music, but only feelings in a wall of sound. They're progressing only in the measure that the listener remains tormented by their power and feels the need to change his life in a less blind manner. (...) I think my work expresses the fear of the forthcoming totalitarianism in life, in death, in the mind, and in art. I want to stay in my corner without compromise and to continue my daily struggle against superstructures and social lobotomy."
Maurizio Bianchi started his sonic "anti-art" in August 1979 under the pseudonym "SACHER-PELZ" by recording early sound experiments. His self-produced audio tapes were then distributed by MB himself on his own label "Marquis-Tape" which only existed a few years. I have at hand the C60-tapes "Cainus", "Venus", "Cease To Exist" and "Velours"...; the entire output as "SACHER-PELZ" comprised - according to MB - six hours of recordings...; they were situated at the very brink of aural doom...!!!
These four tapes (- with tiny dedications to such notorious people like Throbbing Gristle, Monte Cazazza, Marquis de Sade, Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, Charlie M. and his Family and Metabolist Device -) impress the listener - despite of a clear separation of titled pieces - by emitting an indiscriminate surge of dense and primitive "Musique Concrète "...; this goes without any academic pretentiousness in the fashion of Pierre Henry or Pierre Schaeffer. On these early tapes MB had already exercised his first etudes in grim inaccessibility...: By using monotony and dullness in a retrograde fashion to shape his sounds, an effect of negative hypnotism was achieved. This effect, however, was not at all suitable for entering a trance-like condition - it rather served as a means to expose and attack neurotic structures in the relentlessly bombarded mind of the listener - structures which were well known to MB as they seemed to be part of his psyche and should also be regarded as an important breeding ground for his creativity.

These are nothing like later Bianchi works. In my opinion they're just about the most radical and important documents even loosely tied to the early Industrial scene (sans Throbbing Gristle or early Boyd Rice)...As the description says...this goes way beyond any kind of "music" and is not meant to be thought of as such. You might hate it the first couple listens, but once it sinks in, you'll thank yourself. Or maybe I'm just giving it too much credit. I dunno, decide for yourself.

Cease to Exist was 1979-80 and I have no idea what the date is for Cainus. All four of his Sacher-Pelz tapes have been re-released as a set called "Mutation for a Continuity" (also credited as Sacher-Pelz) but I do not know if this is easy to find or even in print anymore.

Cease to Exist
Cainus
Old 01.19.2009, 05:27 PM   #1087
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Thanks for the MB.
There are a few I need to complete my collection.
Much appreciated

Old 01.20.2009, 11:40 PM   #1089
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
^Thanks!!

I found this LP at work; really enjoying it so far.
Rust Underground - "Come With Me" from 1969.

http://lajso-lajsosoundltd.blogspot....h-me-1969.html

Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.21.2009, 01:57 AM   #1090
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

The Ultimate DOKUMENT of time of a historical Band. S.P.K., a Myth, a Cult, a Philosophy.
After more than 12 months of planing and organising this Momumental release is finally realised.
VOD is proud to present a limited 800 copies Wooden-Box-Set that documents the first 5 years and the first stage of the band. 6-Lp’s with 36-page Booklet documenting the time plus a T-Shirt.
Besides the official Tape-Releases such as Wars of Islam, From Science to Ritual, at The Crypt, and Last Attempt at Paradise, this Box-Set also includes Live recordings from their first concert in Sydney in 79, the Heaven Concert London in 80, the Brickwerkz-Concert in 82, the SO36 Concert in Berlin plus a few more live-documents.
Members will recieve their edition with a limited 3x7“wooden Box-Set containing their first 3 Side Effect 7“ from 1979 plus a Post-card-Set with photographies by SPK-Member Sinan Revell and the option to buy more boxes

LP1 (pt1/pt2)
LP2 (pt1/pt2)
LP3 (pt1/pt2)

---
as promised, will be posting the links here and bumping as i have them up.
Old 01.24.2009, 06:26 PM   #1091
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
http://www.mediafire.com/?dz1navdtmzz

LIARS - Houseclouds [a fanmade collection of b-sides ans non album tracks consisting of:

Catchy Like Brains On Gangs
We Were Still Young Enough To Lay Face Down In Front Of The Speakers
Pillars Were Hollow And Filled With Candy, So We Tore Them Down
Every Day Is A Child With Teeth
Rose & Licorice
All In All, A Careful Party
Dorothy Taps The Toe Of The Tinman
We Got Cold, Coughed, And Forgot Things
You Know I Hate Stupid Phones
Every Two Hours With A Ducks Fan
Skull And Crossbrooms
Broom
Leaving for Dubbo In A Panda Bear
Fountain And Its Monologue
Sex Boy
Frozen Glacier Of Mastadon Blood
Bingo! Count Draculuck
Do As The Birds, Eat The Remains
Mimic The Hurricano
Volcano Police
Red Dirt
Dear God
Houseclouds (Tiny Masters of Today Remix)
Drum and The Uncomfortable Can (Liars Remix)]

Honestly, most of those songs are terrible... but I know they have some fans on here so go for it.

thanks a million..ive been searching for these for a while now!!! excellent!!!! and yeah, its more collectivismcompleteist stuff than quality!
Old 01.24.2009, 07:09 PM   #1092
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:

The Ultimate DOKUMENT of time of a historical Band. S.P.K., a Myth, a Cult, a Philosophy.
After more than 12 months of planing and organising this Momumental release is finally realised.
VOD is proud to present a limited 800 copies Wooden-Box-Set that documents the first 5 years and the first stage of the band. 6-Lp’s with 36-page Booklet documenting the time plus a T-Shirt.
Besides the official Tape-Releases such as Wars of Islam, From Science to Ritual, at The Crypt, and Last Attempt at Paradise, this Box-Set also includes Live recordings from their first concert in Sydney in 79, the Heaven Concert London in 80, the Brickwerkz-Concert in 82, the SO36 Concert in Berlin plus a few more live-documents.
Members will recieve their edition with a limited 3x7“wooden Box-Set containing their first 3 Side Effect 7“ from 1979 plus a Post-card-Set with photographies by SPK-Member Sinan Revell and the option to buy more boxes

LP1 (pt1/pt2)

---
as promised, will be posting the links here and bumping as i have them up.

Thanks for this!!

I'm soooo envious!

Old 01.24.2009, 09:27 PM   #1093
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
THANKS!!
Old 01.25.2009, 03:05 PM   #1094
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
Thanks for this!!

I'm soooo envious!

don't be too envious, i only have it as mp3s; i wish i had the actual thing.

the rest will be up soon, sorry for the delay.
Old 01.25.2009, 03:12 PM   #1095
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Everyneuro - have you seen the SPK movie ("Despair"), out of interest?
Old 01.25.2009, 05:22 PM   #1096
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Everyneuro - have you seen the SPK movie ("Despair"), out of interest?

Sorry to barge in, but I've seen it and found it a little bit disappointing.
There wasn't much on it that I hadn't seen before and the quality wasn't much better than YouTube.
Nice to have all of it in one place tho.

Old 01.25.2009, 05:23 PM   #1097
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
don't be too envious, i only have it as mp3s; i wish i had the actual thing.

the rest will be up soon, sorry for the delay.

No need to apologise - it's a lot of stuff to upload.

Old 01.25.2009, 08:28 PM   #1098
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

i can't say i have seen it, smelly; i'll ask around to see if i can borrow it from someone to watch it.

by the way, here's lp 2:

pt 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?zoozgomvmd2
pt 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?amuzzmz2nto
Old 01.26.2009, 01:35 PM   #1099
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

in the meantime, here's a rare psych album i'm digging, found about it when some guy snagged it from me.

Damnation of Adam Blessing...Plus (1969 USA Hard Psych)

BEAUTIFUL POISON!! HIGH RARITY!! UM VENENO MARAVILHOSO E PERDIDO POR MUITO TEMPO!! UM ALBUM GENIAL!! OS CARAS FAZIAM UM HARD PSYCH DE PRIMEIRA LINHA!! UM VOCAL E GUITARRAS PODEROSAS, BOAS COMPOSIÇÕES E MUITA ENERGIA!! ESTA EDIÇÃO DA GRAVADORA AKARMA INCLUI MUSICAS EXTRAS PRA COMPLETAR O VENENO!! VENENO DO BOM, RARO E ALTAMENTE RECOMENDADO!!

Info:
... who were "far ahead of their time" and are now receiving growing critical acclaim --- by those in the know -- 35 years after the bands demise. This lavishly produced cd --The Damnation of Adam Blessing is considered their best albumn out of 4 produced from 1969-1972 -- but they are all heads over heels when compared to a lot of current "big name" staples of classic rock radio. DOAB recently played in Cleveland and Akron on April 27-28th (only the second time in 35 years!!!). Cookbook, Lonely, You Don't Love Me, PLUS a stunning version of the late Tim Rose penned classic "Morning Dew" shows that DOAB is one of the Great-great bands of ANY era.

On top of the recorded tracks -- 2 bonus tracks are included. Hands down -- "Floatin" was a show stopper back in the day --one of the all time enduring jams -- and it remains so for this legendary band. In sum -- buy this albumn and "take a technicolor daydream, and let your mind and soul unwind..

Adam Blessing - Lead Vocals
Ray Benich - Bass Guitar
Kenny Constable - Lead & Supporting Vocals
Jimmy Quinn - Rhythm Guitar - Supporting Vocals
Bobby Kalamasz - Lead Guitar - Supporting Vocals
Billy Schwark - Drums - Percussion

http://rapidshare.com/files/14565015...on_Venenos.rar
45525354 55 56575865 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth