Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page alright, you asked for it so i'll give it to you
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2010, 05:06 PM   #161
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
oh yeah....

lux charlotte
lux aurelia
lux aurora

i can't pick. if it's a boy he's getting his daddy's middle name but i swear it's gonna be a girl. i can feel it.

holy shiz yer pregnant? have fun. serisoulsy. kids are cool as fuck. I got 5 nephews and they are here just about everyday. They're a blast.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2010, 05:12 PM   #162
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
well you seem like a rude pig. oink oink, porkmarras.
And you're not?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2010, 05:13 PM   #163
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
oh but of course, the classic response, turn my own statement against me.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2010, 05:22 PM   #164
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i am not looking forward to being a DDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 06.18.2010, 05:31 PM   #165
Satan
invito al cielo

ahahahahah that's rad, i just ordered one
Old 06.19.2010, 12:36 PM   #166
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
are you suggesting that saturnine would lie for the sole purpose of attention whoring?

wow, you're an arsehole.
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2010, 01:09 PM   #167
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
eh, baby mama, i almost forgot--- make sure the husband handles all catshit & litterbox duties, especially if your minitigers do any kind of outdoors action. yes, yes, i'm the paranoid uncle who didn't go to med school-- but this keeps you clear of toxoplasmosis.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2010, 01:46 PM   #168
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Pot is perfectly harmless to the baby. Studies show that the only differences in kids whos mothers smoked the herb while pregnant and those who did not was that the pot kids seemed to be more creative. The HRS will try to take yr kid in a fucking heart beat though if they find THC in yr placenta or if they do a drug test on your urine (which procedure down here). I have a friend who was required to go through a rehab of sorts when her placentas popped positive. If she did not do it they would take her child. THey came to the hospital room the next day after the delivery questioning her like she was on trial and she was already emotional she had her first child. THree months of random drug tests and aa meetings and 2 days a week of the rehab class.
So I would say be very careful. The department of children and families love to take kids out of good homes based on thier bullshit thinking only to put them in a foster home where they are abused or loose them. At least that is how FL works. Not trying to scare you just trying to save you from uneeded bullshit.

Those kind of tests have been banned here if they're against the mother's free will.

Anyways, congrats on the baby, Lilly! I know you'll do fantastic.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2010, 05:18 PM   #169
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
eh, baby mama, i almost forgot--- make sure the husband handles all catshit & litterbox duties, especially if your minitigers do any kind of outdoors action. yes, yes, i'm the paranoid uncle who didn't go to med school-- but this keeps you clear of toxoplasmosis.
yes yes yes i am very aware of this since i was about 8, i used to read medical books for fun. thanks though.

who the fuck lets their cats outside in new york city? i'm not that insane.
Old 06.19.2010, 08:38 PM   #170
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
please tell me the namesake's lux interior

'cause that'd be badass.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2010, 11:16 PM   #171
Satan
invito al cielo

partly

i like the way it sounds
Old 06.19.2010, 11:46 PM   #172
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
life is so fucked up and crazy. i really was not expecting this at all but i am thrilled.

i know you have a kiddo, perhaps you could give me some insight.

It's all about paying attention to the child. Constantly. It's a lot of work, but pretty remarkably rewarding too. Love for your child eclipses sexual and friendship love by more than I could possibly have imagined. And it comes right back at you with the same intensity, so long as you send it out loud and clear. You'll be fine.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2010, 06:12 AM   #173
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
<3 <3 <3

I'm actually getting one too. Please take a picture in it for me when it comes.

So you can cum?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2010, 06:33 PM   #174
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
oh shit. haha, i remember just a few short years ago when cantankerlilly was 'never' gonna have kids.

how exciting tho, sweet satan. can't wait for those milkjugs

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2010, 06:40 PM   #175
Satan
invito al cielo

that was long before i had my shit together and my only concern in life was getting fucked up and partying. i've been clean from the bad shit for 7/8 months, longest i've ever gone and i have no interest, i've long since severed my ties to all the asshole drug people i used to run around with. this child will be loved like i wasn't, it won't get shuffled around because mom can't deal with responsibility and dad's off doing his own thing. a mom and a dad who love each other and love their child. a real family.
Old 06.20.2010, 06:48 PM   #176
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
thats great. glad to hear you are off the bad stuff.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2010, 11:53 PM   #177
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
this thread has over 180 posts.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2010, 06:24 AM   #178
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that was long before i had my shit together and my only concern in life was getting fucked up and partying. i've been clean from the bad shit for 7/8 months, longest i've ever gone and i have no interest, i've long since severed my ties to all the asshole drug people i used to run around with. this child will be loved like i wasn't, it won't get shuffled around because mom can't deal with responsibility and dad's off doing his own thing. a mom and a dad who love each other and love their child. a real family.

I believe!
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2010, 07:48 AM   #179
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

remember that being off everything for 7-8 months will make you feel good, but it isn't even close to how good it can get in like a 1.5-3 years time. the better food you eat (fish is like my new favourite thing, i'm garuanteed to feel good after eating fresh fish), the longer you go sober, and the healthier you become, the faster your brain can repair itself and rewire to a state were its getting its buzz from non drug activities.

i hope this doesnt come of like im giving condescending advice or anything.
because its not like i have a clue what having a babys going to be like.

sobreity is important because as im sure you know women who take drugs during pregnancy have brains that are less able to get the the massive endorphin rushes that cause the parents to bond with the baby when its born. there was a good programme on radio 4 about this once, were they interviewed parents who said things like "when we got home for the first time and held the baby it was just fantastic, an instant feeling of happiness". then some scientists explained how when the parents are in close contact with the newborn nature basically causes chemical releases in their brains that make them bond together, and thats what those parents were experiencing.

so you should almost think of it like "fuck, i may have to be sober now, but when i have this kid its going to give me a massive high!" i think this might be useful when your pregnant and sitting at home watching a film, and you get that old twitch and think "i'd love to just get high right now, just a wee bit". you can look forward to the feeling you'll get from your child which is going to be a massive, clean endorphin rush.

i'd also say - be careful not to let guilty or dissapointment with yourself push you back to saying "fuck it, im a bad person, lets get high". say a few months in your pregnancy you do have a bit too much booze, or you buy a pack of smokes when you've been off them for ages. so what - its not great but its not the end of the world. dont let it bring you down. you've done excellent so far and no matter what happens i have faith you can continue to kick ass.

ive read the drugs you were on before and what youve managed to overcome, so i have no doubt that you are one strong woman and can handle yourself.

its good to hear you are doing well.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2010, 08:15 AM   #180
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

bitch, i wanted to rep you for that, but the thing wouldn't let me. your best post ever.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth