Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page "This is Alabama - We Speak English"
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.05.2010, 05:18 PM   #141
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
what is wrong with you?

wellcharge - calling someone 'illegal' does not seem right TO ME because it sounds like a discriminatory exaggeration.

It would to a lunatical lefty pathologically obsessed with modern day marxism, commonly referred to as political correctness, but to the rest of us it's absolutely fine. So get off your fucking high horse.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2010, 06:47 PM   #142
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
It would to a lunatical lefty pathologically obsessed with modern day marxism, commonly referred to as political correctness, but to the rest of us it's absolutely fine. So get off your fucking high horse.
Not that I agree with the post you're antagonising myself, I just want to point out that you're fundamentally wrong by throwing into the same sentence ''modern Marxism'', ''lefty'' and ''PC''. Firstly because Marx could hardly be described as a PC person himself, which surely must be a major drawback for a lefty who has intentions of becoming really obsessed with Marxism, and secondly because that obsession is also undermined by the intrinsically at odds political theory that links leftism, even more so in its current incarnation, with Marxism.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2010, 07:16 AM   #143
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Not that I agree with the post you're antagonising myself, I just want to point out that you're fundamentally wrong by throwing into the same sentence ''modern Marxism'', ''lefty'' and ''PC''. Firstly because Marx could hardly be described as a PC person himself, which surely must be a major drawback for a lefty who has intentions of becoming really obsessed with Marxism, and secondly because that obsession is also undermined by the intrinsically at odds political theory that links leftism, even more so in its current incarnation, with Marxism.

You're normally right, but in this case you're wrong. Can't be right all the time, eh?
Old 05.06.2010, 12:33 PM   #144
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You're normally right, but in this case you're wrong. Can't be right all the time, eh?
Shouldn't you be out in the pub with the local tory youth club? You know, the same club where having that one thing in common is enough to let you afford calling someone your friend?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2010, 06:11 AM   #145
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Shouldn't you be out in the pub with the local tory youth club? You know, the same club where having that one thing in common is enough to let you afford calling someone your friend?

It's downhill all the way for you now that you've been wrong for the first time. You're going to be mostly wrong from now on. Shit happens.
Old 05.07.2010, 06:14 AM   #146
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 03:02 PM   #147
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
So, that's 100,000 people each year, out of an estimated 8 to 10 million? That's as low as 1%. And I'm skeptical of it even being that many. Does that include people who were caught at or near the border and immediately sent back?

you are absurd. its not about percentages, we are talking about a MILLION human beings, largely with families.. perhaps you need to go ask the wizard for heart, or at least a brain, or click your heals can go back to whatever bigoted, borderline neo-nazi commune you come from

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 03:11 PM   #148
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
wow this is impressive.
first time ever, i tried to be nice and suchfriends was cuntier than me.
i'm proud of you.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 03:36 PM   #149
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
wow this is impressive.
first time ever, i tried to be nice and suchfriends was cuntier than me.
i'm proud of you.

gotta watch out. sometimes ini rastafari kindle the fyah!

"in order for the iyah fyah lion burn fyah.. him haffe burn it ina onion bag, crocus bag and rubber tyah! Nyahbinghi! hotta fyah red red.."

Old 05.08.2010, 03:56 PM   #150
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
This is not about ME, and it is not MY country. America is the country of all Americans

...Did you forget about South America? Pretty sure they speak Spanish.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 04:05 PM   #151
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Am i missing something in failing to find anything remotely racist in anything Magic Wheel Memory has said so far?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 05:03 PM   #152
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Am i missing something in failing to find anything remotely racist in anything Magic Wheel Memory has said so far?

don't think anyone said anything about racism.

Old 05.08.2010, 05:06 PM   #153
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
you are absurd. its not about percentages, we are talking about a MILLION human beings, largely with families.. perhaps you need to go ask the wizard for heart, or at least a brain, or click your heals can go back to whatever bigoted, borderline neo-nazi commune you come from

Derek is a good man. Enough with the overkill, please.
Old 05.08.2010, 05:14 PM   #154
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Derek is a good man. Enough with the overkill, please.

a) I didn't realize it is derek, I'm not hip with all these name changes going on.

b) remarks of bigotry and misinformation speak for themselves, no matter how much we may be fond of the people who spew them

Old 05.08.2010, 05:17 PM   #155
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
It's not the guy known as "Derek" on here, that's MWM's first name.

I know bigots. He is not one of them. That's my heart and my mind speaking, and I'll leave it at that.
Old 05.08.2010, 05:25 PM   #156
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Quote:
a) I didn't realize it is derek, I'm not hip with all these name changes going on.

b) remarks of bigotry and misinformation speak for themselves, no matter how much we may be fond of the people who spew them

No, people like you like to speak constantly about bigotry and misinformation.
Old 05.08.2010, 05:27 PM   #157
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
No, people like you like to speak constantly about bigotry and misinformation.
sticks and stones.. I'm not hear to mash down anyone personally, but all that shit on this thread is ridiculous, and if y'all can't see it, y'all are equally ridiculous, and y'all ridiculousness speaks for itself.

Old 05.08.2010, 07:00 PM   #158
knox
invito al cielo

i'm with suchfriends: there is such a thing as dangerous idiocy.

Old 05.09.2010, 01:01 PM   #159
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
It's not the guy known as "Derek" on here, that's MWM's first name.

I know bigots. He is not one of them. That's my heart and my mind speaking, and I'll leave it at that.

Thanks, Jenn. I appreciate that.
Old 05.09.2010, 01:16 PM   #160
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

First of all, I did not say that I am IN FAVOR of deporting illegal immigrants. I simply said that the U.S. does not do much about illegal immigration. If the U.S. adopted a serious policy of identifying and deporting illegal immigrants, then the number would be far greater than 1% (if it's even that high now). We would not have sanctuary cities that deliberately protect them. Please do not twist my words or try to suggest that I am insensitive to people's struggles. You are not nearly smart enough or wise enough to have any idea what kind of person I am based on this discussion.

Also, you should not trivialize the word "Nazi." Do you believe that slaughtering 6 million people because of their religion is on par with the views I've expressed in this thread? Or are you just an anti-semite?

I'll be away for the next week, so if you'd like, we can continue this pleasant chat when I return.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth