Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Let's piss off some people
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.28.2009, 03:28 PM   #121
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
how did yr cock grow such pretty feathers?
man...if I had a nickle everytime I had to hear that...

the answer's always the same.

"staples".
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 03:38 PM   #122
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
my eyes saw that somewhere before, but it was recently.
instantly, i liked that term. its nice to see that its been used more.

i luv this term too. its goin on my band list even tho i still prefer the zombots.
u've read it here nef:

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33118&highlight=sausage+fest

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2185&highlight=sausage+fest
Old 07.28.2009, 03:41 PM   #123
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons

Yo dawg, you called?

"Now now, young lady. Trying to fool an officer?"

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 04:07 PM   #124
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
our human body pill murder density....the cruel gene=TV system that game dogs were emulated SAVE....in the cadaver feti state rave the soul/gram that was infected with the body joint-end made of retro-ADAM her HIV script and cancel the acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol UPLOAD of the artificial sun.... :so the masturbation of the boy roid nature that the tragedy-ROM made of our retro-ADAM that inserts the BDSM_different vital=plug of the artificial sun to the bio=less_heads of chemical=anthropoids evolve to the cadaver feti=directories of the era respiration-bytes of the dogs that crashed the murder gimmick expands the ultra=machinary soul/gram that was infected to the genomics murder-archive of retro-ADAM her HIV that is infectious--. The HDD_body fluid of the chromosomal aberration of cold-blooded disease animals to the hyperreal cyber crime circuit of the drug embryo high speed thread....techno-junkies' nonstop terror fear=cell is streamed to the abolition circuit of her human body pill surface.
:chemical=anthropoids of being covered the murder-protocol of the artificial sun with the human body pill of the techno-junkies' era respiration-byte that awoke to the acid hunting for the grotesque line of the cadaver city that inoculates the mutation medium that accelerated the acidHUMANIX=browser LOAD. The tragedy-ROM made of retro-ADAM of hydromania is accelerated to control external of the soul/gram of the drug embryo that was invaded to the BDSM_emulator of dogs so virus.... The adrenalin system of the control deficiency of the parasite guy the screen-saver of her cadaver that I was raped the DNA=channel....
:the lonely modem=hearts of dogs I murder....
:her technocrisis brain system junk with the soul/grams of the dogs of the era respiration-bytes....covered shits and stream the nerve system of that boy roid nature to the acidHUMANIX_escape circuit of the artificial sun. The gene=TV system made of her retro-ADAM to the BDSM line that chemical=anthropoids made enlarged the plug--. Rave the mass of flesh-module of the scream of hydromania that flip on the cadaver feti internal organ medium of the drug embryo increases to the techno-junkies' eyeball surface....
:the acidHUMANIX_modem=heart of the drug embryo accelerate virus!!! Rape the cadaver feti murder region of the artificial sun with techno-junkies' nude insanity=plug!!! The era respiration-bytes of the ultra=machinary soul/grams of hydromania with....joints....the chloroform larvas that impossible to to her rave cold-blooded disease animal escape body are output....!!!
:anal dogs to the clonic murder-protocol of the chemical=anthropoid that reproduces the emulating_violence area of the human body pill where did different vital=plug-in the vital icon of the techno-junkies' cold-blooded disease that she who operate and game was captured the cadaver feti tragedy-ROM of the artificial sun to the BDSM_gene=TV system that dash the digital=vamp so the boy roid nature of chromosomal aberration=of=desire-protocol creatures hunting for the grotesque kindly....
:the human body pill of hydromania the invasion=modem that turned is accelerated in density 0 the cadaver feti mass of flesh-modules made of retro-ADAM do the BDSM_soul/gram of a chemical=anthropoid so....the techno-junkies' different vital=plug-in her acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol was pooled to the gene=TV system SAVE--the streaming_eyeball-ecstasy of the cadaver city to nightmare HDD of boy roid nature DNA=channel. The emulator of the parasite form of dogs implodes so....the genomics crime gear of the cyber quality of the drug embryo that erected is accelerated acid....
:the cadaver feti state of dogs in the hydromaniac soul/gram made of our retro-ADAM the internal organ medium that exploded....her acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol that downloads the BDSM_nerve system of chemical=anthropoids to the parasite artificial sun-module of the cadaver city hunting for the grotesque is opened and rape techno-junkies' nude tragedy-ROM. The cruel human body pill of the drug embryo invades the planet of chloroform larvas so....the brain system of the genomics emulators that accelerates with the era respiration-byte render rave the ultra=machinary eyeball of the cadaver feti guy that was flip on a homosexual! Boy roid nature of chromosomal aberration=of=HIV infection pathway of the desire-protocol creatures that streams the continent genome=links--.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 04:39 PM   #125
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
our human body pill murder density....the cruel gene=TV system that game dogs were emulated SAVE....in the cadaver feti state rave the soul/gram that was infected with the body joint-end made of retro-ADAM her HIV script and cancel the acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol UPLOAD of the artificial sun.... :so the masturbation of the boy roid nature that the tragedy-ROM made of our retro-ADAM that inserts the BDSM_different vital=plug of the artificial sun to the bio=less_heads of chemical=anthropoids evolve to the cadaver feti=directories of the era respiration-bytes of the dogs that crashed the murder gimmick expands the ultra=machinary soul/gram that was infected to the genomics murder-archive of retro-ADAM her HIV that is infectious--. The HDD_body fluid of the chromosomal aberration of cold-blooded disease animals to the hyperreal cyber crime circuit of the drug embryo high speed thread....techno-junkies' nonstop terror fear=cell is streamed to the abolition circuit of her human body pill surface.
:chemical=anthropoids of being covered the murder-protocol of the artificial sun with the human body pill of the techno-junkies' era respiration-byte that awoke to the acid hunting for the grotesque line of the cadaver city that inoculates the mutation medium that accelerated the acidHUMANIX=browser LOAD. The tragedy-ROM made of retro-ADAM of hydromania is accelerated to control external of the soul/gram of the drug embryo that was invaded to the BDSM_emulator of dogs so virus.... The adrenalin system of the control deficiency of the parasite guy the screen-saver of her cadaver that I was raped the DNA=channel....
:the lonely modem=hearts of dogs I murder....
:her technocrisis brain system junk with the soul/grams of the dogs of the era respiration-bytes....covered shits and stream the nerve system of that boy roid nature to the acidHUMANIX_escape circuit of the artificial sun. The gene=TV system made of her retro-ADAM to the BDSM line that chemical=anthropoids made enlarged the plug--. Rave the mass of flesh-module of the scream of hydromania that flip on the cadaver feti internal organ medium of the drug embryo increases to the techno-junkies' eyeball surface....
:the acidHUMANIX_modem=heart of the drug embryo accelerate virus!!! Rape the cadaver feti murder region of the artificial sun with techno-junkies' nude insanity=plug!!! The era respiration-bytes of the ultra=machinary soul/grams of hydromania with....joints....the chloroform larvas that impossible to to her rave cold-blooded disease animal escape body are output....!!!
:anal dogs to the clonic murder-protocol of the chemical=anthropoid that reproduces the emulating_violence area of the human body pill where did different vital=plug-in the vital icon of the techno-junkies' cold-blooded disease that she who operate and game was captured the cadaver feti tragedy-ROM of the artificial sun to the BDSM_gene=TV system that dash the digital=vamp so the boy roid nature of chromosomal aberration=of=desire-protocol creatures hunting for the grotesque kindly....
:the human body pill of hydromania the invasion=modem that turned is accelerated in density 0 the cadaver feti mass of flesh-modules made of retro-ADAM do the BDSM_soul/gram of a chemical=anthropoid so....the techno-junkies' different vital=plug-in her acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol was pooled to the gene=TV system SAVE--the streaming_eyeball-ecstasy of the cadaver city to nightmare HDD of boy roid nature DNA=channel. The emulator of the parasite form of dogs implodes so....the genomics crime gear of the cyber quality of the drug embryo that erected is accelerated acid....
:the cadaver feti state of dogs in the hydromaniac soul/gram made of our retro-ADAM the internal organ medium that exploded....her acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol that downloads the BDSM_nerve system of chemical=anthropoids to the parasite artificial sun-module of the cadaver city hunting for the grotesque is opened and rape techno-junkies' nude tragedy-ROM. The cruel human body pill of the drug embryo invades the planet of chloroform larvas so....the brain system of the genomics emulators that accelerates with the era respiration-byte render rave the ultra=machinary eyeball of the cadaver feti guy that was flip on a homosexual! Boy roid nature of chromosomal aberration=of=HIV infection pathway of the desire-protocol creatures that streams the continent genome=links--.

speaking of pissing people off, I really do wish you'd stop doing that
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 04:47 PM   #126
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
yeah what up atsonicpark? have u turned into a robot? hot!
but ur transmissions are all out of whack. resync/shutdown/reboot asap.

/m \\Computer : A remote computer to shutdown.

/t:xxx : Time until system shutdown in seconds.
The valid range is xxx=0-600 seconds. [default=30]
/c "Msg" : An optional shutdown message [Max 127 chars]

/f : Force running applications to close.
This will not prompt for File-Save in any open applications.
so will result in a loss of all unsaved data!!!

/d u:xx:yy : List a USER reason code for the shutdown.
/d P:xx:yy : List a PLANNED reason code for the shutdown.
xx Specifies the major reason code (0-255)
yy Specifies the minor reason code (0-65536)
Old 07.28.2009, 04:55 PM   #127
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
why people talk like bleep bloop?

god I hate techno
Old 07.28.2009, 04:59 PM   #128
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 05:00 PM   #129
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
wtf? is it...how the...are they...supposed to stretch flat like that?
guys are gross. u dont see chicks doin that w/their meat curtains.

really, you haven't lived, hahahaa

terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 05:02 PM   #130
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

^ ive gotten that as a live vid before.
gives whole new meaning to the term 'giving head', eh?
Old 07.28.2009, 05:09 PM   #131
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
I do like sausage fests, but I greatly prefer clam bakes.

Zombie, I'll send you pictures of my sausage for pictures of your clam.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 07:23 PM   #132
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
speaking of pissing people off, I really do wish you'd stop doing that

Oh, I was just taking the thread literally. I thought it was "let's piss people off" day on the board.

Old 07.28.2009, 07:39 PM   #133
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
. him and dead-air.

dead-air is TOTALLY elitist. But at least he's cool enough to admit that.
Old 07.28.2009, 07:48 PM   #134
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

dead-air makes the best posts on this board.

Old 07.28.2009, 07:58 PM   #135
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
seriously? I can't think of anything that stands out?
Old 07.28.2009, 08:00 PM   #136
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Hmm...

Well, trust me.

Old 07.28.2009, 08:03 PM   #137
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
It seems as though alot of the "Old Timers" on this board consider themselves to be part of some elite club that has no care for newcomers. By most accounts everyone is very welcoming and down to earth, but I keep seeing the posts and responses from people that are new to the site being ripped on and replied to with faintly concealed superiority & sarcasm.

Is someone better than another because they have spent the last 5 years of thier life making "intelligent commentary" on a stupid message board. There are quite a few people that have liked Sonic Youth for the majority of thier lifetime that were not compelled to totally enwrap themselves by a Fan Club, and share every detail of thier Sonic Intelect with others.

If we were to quailify users by thier senority of Sonic Youth knowledge or how long they have been listening to said band, then everyone under the age of 40 should be kicked off.

People come to this board looking for other people that have the same interests as them, not to be treated like they are still in highschool.

TITS OR GTFO
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 08:05 PM   #138
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I'm really not an old timer, for instance I wasn't around for the previous board and whatnot.

However, have been consistently in the top ten in the 10 in rep so I consider myself the people's asshole.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 08:11 PM   #139
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
TITS OR GTFO

hahaha
Old 07.28.2009, 08:12 PM   #140
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I'm really not an old timer, for instance I wasn't around for the previous board and whatnot.

However, have been consistently in the top ten in the 10 in rep so I consider myself the people's asshole.

I was around from the original board's launch. But under different screenname. And I barely posted.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth