Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page a stripper picked out "Teenage Riot" and danced for me tonight
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.30.2009, 05:27 PM   #121
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have two friends who are addicted to The Men's Club for their $1.50 happy hour well drinks, and their dinner buffeet.
Old 11.30.2009, 05:32 PM   #122
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
As a self-admitted potentially pathetic strip-club goer, let me defend my kind.

All strip clubs are not alike. Most are decidedly pathetic. And not surprisingly, the patrons are as well.

Some are not nearly so pathetic and the clientle not nearly so.

But I must say this: there is nothing on the internet, free or not, that can take the place of the interaction between two live people.

Back in AK, I went to the Bush Co at least once or twice a month. At times, once a week. So I grew to know some of the girls fairly well. I'd check the board to see when my fav dancers were going to be on stage and plan accordingly--or just leave if I didn't like who was there.

If I was in a foul mood, I might stare dead-eyed. More likely, mesmerized would be a better word. The combination of good, loud music, flashing lights, THC, alcohol and a woman disrobing can be magical.
Old 11.30.2009, 05:34 PM   #123
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Interesting article on the legal implications of being a stripper http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime...y/1033586.html
Old 11.30.2009, 05:42 PM   #124
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
The combination of good, loud music, flashing lights, THC, alcohol and a woman disrobing can be magical.

that sentence disturbs me.
as if women were accessories to fun, like booze and strobes.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 05:52 PM   #125
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox

They are. Don't you watch hip hop/rap videos? Women are the ultimate accessory; one is simply not bling if one does not have the latest car, pistol and decorative female.
Old 11.30.2009, 06:13 PM   #126
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
They are. Don't you watch hip hop/rap videos? Women are the ultimate accessory; one is simply not bling if one does not have the latest car, pistol and decorative female.

the most astonishing/sad factor is that lots of them would enjoy being the ultimate decorative female.

Old 11.30.2009, 06:19 PM   #127
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
why are women ashamed of embracing the word feminism?
i'm not ashamed, but i am not a feminist, i am a humanist

this reminds me that i havent been out to see any naked ladies recently and i need to do something about it...i love strippers
Old 11.30.2009, 06:26 PM   #128
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
i'm not ashamed, but i am not a feminist, i am a humanist

this reminds me that i havent been out to see any naked ladies recently and i need to do something about it...i love strippers

its kind of the same thing tho, being a humanist.

i mean you cannot deny there are specific relevant groups of people you have to defend in order to promote human rights. Women, poor, immigrants, homosexuals, mentally ill etc.

none of the specific movements to defend their rights is irrelevant or implies that it is more important than the other.

but if you don't focus on their needs, the whole humanism thing is just an utopic ideal, it would be even harder to make any progress come true, specially if you realize what we need the most is the creation of specific laws.

ultimately, feminism is not saying that women rights are more important than anybody else's rights, but it is pretty obvious that there won't be any equality or respect for human rights if half of humanity is still being somehow opressed.

if you tackle women rights, you're directly interfering with poverty, education and the like.

for example, everybody knows women make less money on average, and a lot of women in this world are single mothers, so dealing with that would be dealing with poverty as a whole.

creating mechanisms to defend these groups is not favoritism, any improvement benefits all.

getting equality for women is crucial for any idea of humanism.

Old 11.30.2009, 07:12 PM   #129
akprodr
the end of the ugly

Quote:

Well, put the foo on the other shut. Can a guy be an accessory to fun? I would hope so. (I know I'd like to be...)

But I guess I stand by that statement. Yes, the reason I'm there is to see the woman dancing. But it really is the synergy, the confluence of all the elements that >makes< the event.

If the girl is doing her job right, she's not real--she's a fantasy come to life.
Old 11.30.2009, 07:13 PM   #130
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

If the girl is doing her job right, she's not real--she's a fantasy come to life.

ahh ok, so they aren't real people.

and we were about degrading a mere fantasy!
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 07:15 PM   #131
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
ahh ok, so they aren't real people.

and we were about degrading a mere fantasy!

Oh i see now, lol.

Old 11.30.2009, 07:47 PM   #132
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
This thread makes me want to get my objectifyin' on.

peew peew peew peew peew peew

Also, humanism suxxx.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2009, 04:25 AM   #133
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
Women aren't real people because if you look in the OED it has the following as the definition of human:

"Human (noun): an individual of the genus homosapiens; characterised by the ability to urinate through the protruding phallus whilst standing ."

Can't argue with dick-tionaries...
Old 12.01.2009, 10:08 AM   #134
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

The combination of good, loud music, flashing lights, THC, alcohol and a woman disrobing can be magical.

I read flashing lights as 'flashing tits'
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2009, 01:33 PM   #135
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

truth.
Old 12.01.2009, 01:48 PM   #136
akprodr
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
truth.

Thank you
Old 12.01.2009, 01:50 PM   #137
Satan
invito al cielo

i told you, i love strippers, and if you wanna strip & have the stomach to do it i think it's great, you should do what you want. i just think the standards of conformity are a bit ridiculous but that's society, not just sex workers.
Old 12.01.2009, 02:02 PM   #138
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I feel that prostitution should be legal, but pimping should be HIGHLY illegal.

as far as stripping, as james brown said "a woman's got to use what she got, to get just what she wants, HOT PANTS!"
Old 12.01.2009, 02:05 PM   #139
Satan
invito al cielo

make ya dance!
hot pants, UHH, smokin! waaaooowwwwwwww
Old 12.01.2009, 02:21 PM   #140
knox
invito al cielo

not only prostitution should be legal, but it should bring the workers the same rights as any other profession.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth