Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page what is the 'american dream'?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.28.2009, 10:40 AM   #101
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
are you sure that you are using that quote appropriately?
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2009, 11:33 AM   #102
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Rob I - I may have this one wrong, but isn't there a political party based in Texas, who "stand" of a platform of Texas seceeding from the USA and essentially becoming it's own country? I recall being told something along these lines by an American guy a couple of years back...

yes there is. The Texas Seccesionist Party, Do not know if they still exist under that name.

texas is the only state that can actually decide to leave the Union. The others are , by virtue of their rescinding their original (civil war era) secession once they joined back up, not allowed to sesceed (sp?).
texas, to this end, has kept very smart about this. texas is the only state in the USA that has it's own electrical power grid. It cold be completely cut off from the grid of the USA and function erfectly well. all other states are integrated so as to amke this impossible.

Since we were the only Republic, with full ambassadors, diplomacy, foreign allies, etc (even if it was for less than a few decades) to ever join the USA, we reserve the right to leave if we so choose in our state Constitution.

what sucks is that Maine blue-blood third cousins to the ex prime minister Blair, and 5th cousins o the British royal line, the BUSH family, has fooled everyone into thinking they are TEXANS. that ruins our rep.
Old 01.28.2009, 04:04 PM   #103
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
during the election i was hearing a lot about the 'american dream' so i was wondering (foolishly) what your interpretation of the american dream is?

a nightmare

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth