Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page don't do drugs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.19.2006, 12:47 PM   #81
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroic Dose
The ones I'm most familiar with and love the most are generally white stems with a copperish, gold or silver cap. The average ones are copper looking caps but the best and most fiercest are the light gold or silver caps. I love those!!

Satur9- Oh honey, they all fry your noggin a little bit except DMT.

--copper, gold and silver? Those aren't Amanita Muscaria. In fact, they probably aren't even amanitas. well the death cap is often copperish, but I'm sure you didn't eat those, due to you being alive and all.
I think you've been eating psilocybe cubensis by the sound of it. If any of those colours were from the Amanita family you'd be a goner, or very ill.

Amanita Muscaria are those Red capped mushrooms with the white speckles of veil. You know the Super Mario mushroom? that one.

If you find any, don't eat too much. and cook it first. You could also peel off the coloured part and smoke it. I got some friends that liked it that way.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 12:57 PM   #82
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massenvernichtungswaffen
--copper, gold and silver? Those aren't Amanita Muscaria. In fact, they probably aren't even amanitas. well the death cap is often copperish, but I'm sure you didn't eat those, due to you being alive and all.
I think you've been eating psilocybe cubensis by the sound of it. If any of those colours were from the Amanita family you'd be a goner, or very ill.

Amanita Muscaria are those Red capped mushrooms with the white speckles of veil. You know the Super Mario mushroom? that one.

If you find any, don't eat too much. and cook it first. You could also peel off the coloured part and smoke it. I got some friends that liked it that way.

Yeah I think you're right. I think they are the Cubensis variety. Never had the fly agaricus or muscaria..... My next interest is ayahuasca (DMT) with the lovely added MAOI vidris root.....

Cerebral Audio Hyperstation
skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 12:58 PM   #83
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Oh by the way licorice tea is a great MAOI (makes the trip longer and smoother).... we drank that about an hour after taking san pedro and it helped it rock our asses!!!

skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 04:14 PM   #84
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
man...
someone dosed me without my permission last night
worst trip ever
some bad bad bad acid
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 04:53 PM   #85
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
man...
worst trip ever
some bad bad bad acid

Dude that's horrible!! BIG BIG NO NO......yeah I'm guessing regardless of the quality that chances of a good trip under those circumstances are loooooow.

old name: starry eyed wanderer

Heroic Dose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 04:55 PM   #86
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
man...
worst trip ever
some bad bad bad acid
isn't that fucking scary when you drink your drink or whatever and then 45 minutes later or whatever you start tripping and you don't know what's going on?
Old 07.19.2006, 04:58 PM   #87
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
isn't that fucking scary when you drink your drink or whatever and then 45 minutes later or whatever you start tripping and you don't know what's going on?

never happened to me although on a few occasions when I took liquid dropped on to Altoid mints it's easy to forget that I'd taken any.... I'd be thinking wow that's some really good pot and then be like oh yeah I took some acid!

Old 07.19.2006, 05:02 PM   #88
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
well he really wanted me to trip
but i had already had my fair share of trips for the month (or 2 or 3)
and i really wasnt up for it
so i was drinking some tea, just hangin out
next thing i know i feel really anxious
and im like "dude, i feel really anxious. i kinda want to smoke a bowl but i havent smoked in like 2 months."
so anyways we go smoke a bowl and i start feeling really weird
and im like "wait i know this feeling..."

and then it was all downhill from there.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 02:02 AM   #89
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
my biggest fear
is being a 40 year old cant remember shit hippie ass stoner
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 01:00 PM   #90
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
my biggest fear

you just described my parents.

its not so bad really.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 01:20 PM   #91
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
my biggest fear

My biggest fear is not living my life while I'm young while the body and mind can handle some experimenting....

Old 08.03.2006, 01:22 AM   #92
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
You can get high off allergy pills? Wow! Is it particular brands or any of them? What about nose sprays?

Ones that have Diphenhydramine in them make you trip. http://www.erowid.org/pharms/diphenh...ydramine.shtml
Old 08.03.2006, 01:27 AM   #93
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Try DXM as mentioned above. I used to have fun with that stuff.

The Diphenhydramine is supossed to be similar to dxm. I would try the dxm but there is a lot of Benadryl in the medicine cabnet so i just use that.
Old 08.03.2006, 01:32 AM   #94
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
what kind of desperate candy ass motherfuckers are you?
Old 08.03.2006, 01:40 AM   #95
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

SWEET CANDY ASS
Old 08.03.2006, 01:50 AM   #96
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I just smoke weed. Lots and lots of weed.

Hell yeah. Marijuana isn't carcinogenic. Independant studies have been completed recently that concludes that marijuana isn't a source for lung cancer. There is no causal link between smoking pot and developing cancer. It's actually been shown to reduce the size of cancer cells, and in some cases destroy malignant cells completely.

It also doesn't kill brain cells. THC has actually been shown to stimulate new cell growth within the brain. Also, there is no significant cognitive differences between adults who regularly use marijuana and adults who don't use it at all.

Besides, there are much worse substances that are legal and cause more severe health problems like tobacco and alcohol. Tobacco contains carcinogetic materials and the cigarette companies add ectra addictive chemicals and some radioactive substances as well. Alcohol can damage yer liver and also can poison you if you drink too much of it. It happens fairly often.

More people have been killed by alcohol and cigarettes than marijuana. There has never been any single documented case of someone dying directly from their use of marijuana.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2006, 03:17 AM   #97
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Weed grown in Holland is very chemical these days.
We have the so-called "Skunk" weed and it's grown indoors under artificial lights.
Cultivators use pretty strong fertilizers and stimulants for the tops.
There's no control and some add pretty nasty stuff to get them bigger and more potent.
I used to smoke it a lot, but after a while, I would get mega paranoid if I had to go out and do shoppings in crowded places. I couldn't smoke one and go to sleep. I'd feel my heart pounding and lie restless in bed for hours till i'd get up and run around the house to let it wear off. Ha!
I still smoke a lot, but only natural outdoor weed or hash from Marocco to Nepal. They have the best resins in the world and the plants grow at the perfect altitude in the right soil. Nothing beats mother natures ingredients.
I like to get totally high, not stoned.
THC is the shit!
Old 08.03.2006, 03:18 AM   #98
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i certainly prefer smoking hash to smoking pot.
Old 08.03.2006, 03:21 AM   #99
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Do you get good hash in those parts Cantankerous?
I love the smell of hash. It's like incense.
Old 08.03.2006, 03:23 AM   #100
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

you can, but it's not cheap. no good hash is cheap.
i, too, love the smell of it.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth