Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Barack Obama Democratic Canadiate
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.05.2008, 01:14 PM   #61
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬

I made this my signature.

DIE.

that's a recipe for assassination. what LBJ did to JFK.

read some history.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 03:13 PM   #62
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
He'll probably get assassinated anyway, we still have alot of ignorant racists, and if thats not bad enough...most of those racists, and even not the racists but just the dumb rednecks in america who can barely read think he's muslim because his father was.

Christian rednecks who think the black christian is a muslim and probably want him dead because...you know...the dumb rednecks can hardly read their own bible...so they miss that whole message of peace and when they see the word persecution in the bible they think it means...

"persecute them bad dudes cuz they aint got our same views boy. kill em all, heehee, dur."
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 03:16 PM   #63
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
He'll probably get assassinated anyway, we still have alot of ignorant racists, and if thats not bad enough...most of those racists, and even not the racists but just the dumb rednecks in america who can barely read think he's muslim because his father was.

Christian rednecks who think the black christian is a muslim and probably want him dead because...you know...the dumb rednecks can hardly read their own bible...so they miss that whole message of peace and when they see the word persecution in the bible they think it means...

"persecute them bad dudes cuz they aint got our same views boy. kill em all, heehee, dur."

yeah but those suckers are kept at bay by the secret service, just like saddam was kept in check when he tried to kill bush sr.

it's the insiders you have to fear-- LBJ, HRC, etc.
Old 06.05.2008, 03:42 PM   #64
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Oh man. Barack has been financed by so many "interests" in his campaign, he'll be no different to any other Presidential hopeful.

By the way, I'm not knocking the US system out of smugness. Lord knows, the UK system is if anything even shittier. I mean, our head honcho is an unelected figure. Even the Burmese junta can claim more legitimacy than that, for fuck's sake.
Old 06.05.2008, 04:14 PM   #65
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 04:28 PM   #66
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah but those suckers are kept at bay by the secret service, just like saddam was kept in check when he tried to kill bush sr.

it's the insiders you have to fear-- LBJ, HRC, etc.

So what's the scoop with that? I've got to say, for such an anti-government paranoid type of guy that I am, I haven't read much into the past presidential assasination theories and etc.

I could google it I guess but I'd rather here from someone confident on the issue! & a sonic youth fan!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 11:10 AM   #67
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
So what's the scoop with that? I've got to say, for such an anti-government paranoid type of guy that I am, I haven't read much into the past presidential assasination theories and etc.

I could google it I guess but I'd rather here from someone confident on the issue! & a sonic youth fan!

well actually there is no "scoop"-- it all boils down to speculation.

the fact is that we don't know who killed kennedy.

people say lee harvey oswald as the lone gunman-- but that is clearly bullshit.

now it turns out the guy who proved the single bullet theory said he was wrong/used a flawed method.

the judge who supported the single bullet theory was appointed by LBJ. LBJ was a very nasty motherfucker.

in situations like these, the usual thing is to ask who benefits from the clusterfuck.

in order to get this killing done & then cover up the assassination there had to be a conspiracy of the higher order-- im not being a wackadoodle here, i mean, you look at that video, there is no way there was a lone gunman.

but anyway, just because this remains unsolved and it happened in LBJ's homestate & he is the one who benefited it does't incontrovertibly prove that LBJ was behind it.

however, bobby kennedy & LBJ hated each other and look how he ended up too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9MHPHK-cM
Old 06.06.2008, 08:14 PM   #68
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Google: "dethbed confessions of E. Howard Hunt"

Here's one of the lnks/articles that will show up...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...confession.htm
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth