Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page what's the worst pain (physical) you've ever felt?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.01.2008, 08:29 AM   #61
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Just one very strong toothache and a few severe migraines.
Old 02.01.2008, 08:37 AM   #62
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think I've ever done anything that has resulted in severe pain. I burn my hand quite frequently, taking stuff out of the oven and forgetting that it's hot, but a good string of swear words is normally enough to anaesthetise that.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 08:47 AM   #63
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
dunce

douche.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 09:16 AM   #64
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I don't think I've ever done anything that has resulted in severe pain. I burn my hand quite frequently, taking stuff out of the oven and forgetting that it's hot, but a good string of swear words is normally enough to anaesthetise that.

Same with me I think. Never anything I could remember for a lifetime.
As for burns. About a year and a half I ago I asked my friend to put out a cig into my hand. Apparently he didn't take it off immediately, but instead let it burn there for a moment. Anyway, took about a month for it to even show signs of healing. Now I have a insensitive little purple scar in the center of my hand. The whole thing didn't really hurt much.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 10:16 AM   #65
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i fell down with my bike a small road which was about a meter high and the one handle missed my balls by like an inch. that whole area was blue. it wasnt so painfull though.

but

in the house i used to live in, the doors were make of wood and like surrounded my metal; one morning while going to school i caught the tip of my index figer between the door... like 1/4 of my nail was cut off and the same with the tip but the worst thing was that it didnt fall off completely; it was still atached to my finger so the doc told me to leave it like that until it heals.

it was painful, it took like 4 months to heal, it was all black and the tip still hurts when i touch it.

and then there was that one time when my friend kicked the tip of my other finger and dislocated it so the tip of my right index finger is bent like fuck and theres this little bump on it which is from the kick.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 10:18 AM   #66
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
ohh yes also there was that time when my grandma pushed my head into a corner of a ceramic fireplace. my head was was bleeding like fuck.

and i dont remember this one, but my mom fell down with me on the street when i was like 2 and i hit my head in the pavement and bled like a motherfucker. sounds painfull.
Old 02.01.2008, 10:22 AM   #67
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
my mom fell down with me on the street when i was like 2 and i hit my head in the pavement

Ah, now I undestand many things....

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 10:27 AM   #68
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I've felt many pains, all of which I consider equally excruciating. But the one that stands out to me was when I was in 6th grade and I was running on the playground, I got too close to a wooden beam and a splinter went all of the way up under my fingernail. God, I cringe even thinking about it.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 10:28 AM   #69
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I forgot about being born, but I'm sure it hurt like hell since I still have the scars.

tubes and needles, needles and tubes.
Old 02.01.2008, 11:27 AM   #70
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Ah, now I undestand many things....

haha i always thought this event was the source of my mental retardation but then a little while ago my dad told me that he rubbed urine over his face when he was young and that convinced me its just my genes.
Old 02.01.2008, 11:51 AM   #71
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
no lady on here mentioned giving birth to a baby??
Old 02.01.2008, 12:04 PM   #72
nicfit
invito al cielo

well.
once I used to play ping pong tennis with my brother.
we closed all the doors of the hallway (that's like, 2 bathrooms'doors and 2 rooms' doors, I don't live in a castle) so the ball wouldn't get lost.
I was leaning with my hand on the door on the side where the...sorry I'm bored, I won't go on with the story.
Old 02.01.2008, 12:57 PM   #73
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Having kidney stones.
I had a very uncomfortable pain in my lower back on the right side, which lasted about a week and I always felt like a had to pee (although it wasn't the first time the kidneys had been a problem)
Then it got really bad because the stone was moving a lot and scrapping my inner kidney. The night I went to the hospital for it, my friend woke me up because I was moaning really loud in my sleep, after I got up I threw up more times than I can count just from the pain.
After that I was at my friend's and my kidney was hurting a lot, so I walked home and on the walk home could feel the damn thing coming out of me. Fuck that was painful, I was crying the whole walk.
The kidney stone has been the most horrible experience of my life, I still have one in my right kidney, it just hasn't really bothered me in about a year. Just mild discomfort and that's it. The fucker will be back in full force eventually.
Thank fuck I am not a guy though

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 02:14 PM   #74
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
douche.

was this the worst pain you've ever felt?

sorry if i touched a nerve. i was playing her game, that's all (actually it may have been you, right?).

not like i started it...

anyway, if it was her-- sorry

if it was you-- CUNTTTTTT
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 02:24 PM   #75
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

actually, I started with "die in a fire", but I was afraid you would take it too seriously and cry.

don't cry boo boo bear. don't cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
(actually it may have been you, right?)

I am legion. and by legion, I mean, floatingslowly.
Old 02.01.2008, 02:25 PM   #76
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha h aha ha ha. good.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.02.2008, 12:26 AM   #77
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
walking through hot coals....literally.

i was in fifth grade. we lived on the pensacola bay (florida) which was really pretty, but whenever a storm came through it tended to get really bad, being right on the ocean and all. once, after one of these events, a bunch of trees got knocked over in the front yard, so my step dad had been cutting em into logs and burning em. later that night me and a friend who was spending the night snuck out. it was pretty cold out so we were sitting around these hot coals from where a fire had been earlier. i got up to go grab a log to sit on, and on the way back i walked right through the effin coals (it was dark, and since it was dark they were sorta hard to see). it was awful. i was really worried about getting in trouble for sneaking out, so i figured it important to try and deal with the situation myself instead of waking my mom/step dad up and having them bring me to the hosipital. so, my friend helped me to the other side of the house where the ocean (well..."bay") was and i got in. thinkin' the salty-cold water would help the situation (which, later id find out from my doctor that that was actually not such a bad idea...even though he laughed about how much more pain i must have been in from the salty water)

the next morning my mom found me sleeping on the couch with my foot in a bowl of water. she woke me up and asked what was wrong. i told her i was fine, but she knew i was lying once she looked closer at my foot and noticed i couldnt walk on it.

she was pissed, but i didnt really get in trouble like i thought i would. she brought me to the doctor/etc. i had to go to this whirl-pool sorta therepy for a a little while. they said id have permanent scarring but theres no scarring at all. i guess im pretty lucky.

but yeah, that shit hurt really bad.

broke a couple toes once too...no fun. this crazy girl (an ex) was chasing me around my apartment. i cut a corner too fast tryna run into my room (we were just playin around) and ran my toes right into a wall a couple of em turned bluish/blackish after a few days.bleh. i was smart enough not to go to the doctor though, since they cant really do anything about broken philanges. i just taped em up myself.

Shitty haha.

Old 02.02.2008, 12:33 AM   #78
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i've got it!

THE MOST utterly excruciating experience of my life:
i had let my roots get very long, 3 inches maybe, and i bleached them but they turned orange. i thought "fuck it, i'm just going to have to have another go at this," which was a huge mistake. i put more bleach on what i had just bleached and it ate sores into my scalp. i actually started to cry from the pain, which is rare.
so there you have it.
Old 02.02.2008, 12:45 AM   #79
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i've got it!

THE MOST utterly excruciating experience of my life:
i had let my roots get very long, 3 inches maybe, and i bleached them but they turned orange. i thought "fuck it, i'm just going to have to have another go at this," which was a huge mistake. i put more bleach on what i had just bleached and it ate sores into my scalp. i actually started to cry from the pain, which is rare.
so there you have it.

That would kill. I've never been burned by bleach but I watched it happen to my friend. It's made me itchy, but that's not too bad at all haha.

Old 02.02.2008, 12:46 AM   #80
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
it hurt SO BAD. believe me, if it reduced me to tears, it hurt. i had to rinse the bleach off and i went around with orange roots until the sores healed.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth