Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page There is this dumbass homophobic bitch in my class
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2007, 06:22 PM   #61
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
That's funny because just the other day I had a BLACK girl try to tell me that I'm not gay. I only think I am because I have emotional problems.

I told the BLACK bitch that I only have emotional problems because of people like her who try to tell me I'm a freak with emotional problems.
Old 11.05.2007, 06:29 PM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
That's funny because just the other day I had a BLACK girl try to tell me that I'm not gay. I only think I am because I have emotional problems.

I told the BLACK bitch that I only have emotional problems because of people like her who try to tell me I'm a freak with emotional problems.

that was a good answer, hispano.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 06:30 PM   #63
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
hey!
watch it, Poops With Horses.

crazy indians...
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 06:32 PM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
hey!
watch it, Poops With Horses.

crazy indians...
hablando de indios, a lo mejor eres tarahumara.
Old 11.05.2007, 06:36 PM   #65
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
this is political correctness gone mad

nope, just your typical day with the perfectionists on the SY board...lol

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 06:37 PM   #66
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip

I forgot to add, I'm off to my therapy session.
Old 11.05.2007, 06:38 PM   #67
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hm....

http://tse.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/11/1/29

"This article explores black homophobia as a co-constitutive phenomenon which harbors the fear of the loss of a black archetypal identity that can be understood as (hetero)normative. Using a method of queering black homophobia from a hetero non-normative viewpoint, an exploration of the authenticity of a liberation viewpoint that is multivocal, multidimensional, and offering an interpretation that is inclusive of identities that trouble the waters of black hetero-patriarchal hegemony will be in question as it relates to the role of the Hamitic hypothesis and those interpretations that conflate evil, sexual perversion, and human degeneration within blackness."

like that?
Basically some feel that the image of the strong-willed liberated Black man is jeopardized if he happens to be a poof.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 06:54 PM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Basically some feel that the image of the strong-willed liberated Black man is jeopardized if he happens to be a poof.

yeah there was a whole thing during the black power movement about recovering from what was seen as the emasculation process of slavery. it was all about the male penis. check out for example the movie sweet sweetback's badassssss song. while the theorists are past that macho shit, i can see where the cultural bias might come from. even in the 80s eddie murphy was making faggot jokes in his standup routines and spike lee's "school daze" features a "gamma faggot" taunt.

but anyway.. i'm not so well read on that.

im more interested in my own spickness.
Old 11.05.2007, 07:36 PM   #69
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
oh, whatever, you guys.

chill the fuck out. she could be white and she'd still be a bitch. OH SHIT, HE SAID SHE WAS BLACK.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 07:42 PM   #70
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
oh, whatever, you guys.

chill the fuck out. she could be white and she'd still be a bitch. OH SHIT, HE SAID SHE WAS BLACK.

welcome to the next level, please allow me to make it rain on you

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 07:46 PM   #71
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah there was a whole thing during the black power movement about recovering from what was seen as the emasculation process of slavery. it was all about the male penis. check out for example the movie sweet sweetback's badassssss song. while the theorists are past that macho shit, i can see where the cultural bias might come from. even in the 80s eddie murphy was making faggot jokes in his standup routines and spike lee's "school daze" features a "gamma faggot" taunt.

but anyway.. i'm not so well read on that.

im more interested in my own spickness.

it is possible that the use of the word "faggot" (i'm speaking specifically of "school daze," one of my favorite movies) is meant to speak of an emasculated male, not necessarily someone who is gay, much like a "punk" (also used in the "gamma fag" part of the film).

i will say that the use of "black bitch" rubbed me the wrong way, but i don't expect anyone who hasn't been through my experiences or anything remotely similar to understand how that would make me feel. I know crypto isn't a racist, just as well, too, and calling him such would be jumping the shark a bit.

that being said, everyone with the "you're all a bunch of sensitive/PC pussies" should try and realize that insensitivity toward such a sensitive subject (race still sensitive in 2007? who would've thunk it!), and that many of the crimes against minorities/women/homosexuals stems from an insensitivity that blooms into full-on hate. i'm not saying that it'll happen to anyone on this board, but know that the seeds could maybe already be planted...ho.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 07:48 PM   #72
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Am I going to dig up the buried hatchet if I point out that homophobia is openly rampant in the general Black community?

sure. but i'd have to bring up that it's just as rampant in every other community in the country.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 11.05.2007, 07:55 PM   #73
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
I like how the whole discussion has remained thoroughly civilised. A lot of the problems could be solved if people had just the basic courtesy and respect for each other. I bet it's still cool in some places to be vicious, ruthless and self-centred...
Old 11.05.2007, 07:56 PM   #74
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

like america?

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 11.05.2007, 08:01 PM   #75
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
sure. but i'd have to bring up that it's just as rampant in every other community in the country.
Like the gay community!

But really does that make it right because everyone else is doing it?
Old 11.05.2007, 08:03 PM   #76
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Uhm, actually I was thinking of closer to home, but America does exhibit viciousness, ruthlessness and self-centredness at times, which country doesn't? It's a symptom of the modern age that this viciousness, ruthlessness and self-centredness manifests itself as hate, intolerance, antipathy and all sorts of other miserable ailments...
Old 11.05.2007, 08:05 PM   #77
pbradley
invito al cielo

Oh, I got a nice PR slogan.

Black homophobia, at least we aren't the Westboro Baptist Church.
Old 11.05.2007, 08:09 PM   #78
alyasa
invito al cielo

So it's extremities all around... Either PC or non-PC... I wonder at how the political can always quickly degenerate the civilised into the asshole... It's so easy to have a sort of wordfilter installed in your language faculties...
Old 11.05.2007, 08:11 PM   #79
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
Like the gay community!

But really does that make it right because everyone else is doing it?

no, but why single out the black community? homophobia knows no color lines.

but if we MUST bring it up, let's talk about which ethnicity commits the greatest number of violent crimes against homosexuals in the US.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 11.05.2007, 08:13 PM   #80
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
you see? that's what someone from the u.s. was telling me, there's this tendency to the extremity that's very sad, and that also has to do with the fact that most of the time, there's no real debate, no real conversation and exchange of points of view. it's "THIS is what i say, what i say is the exact opposite of what they say and what i say is the TRUTH".

this thread is unsurprising for it's time.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth