Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page This Girl is so cute...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2007, 08:18 AM   #61
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
All that did was make me feel old. 21 going on 22 and she just came across as bratty to me. The problem being, however, that I don't see bratty attractive anymore (did I ever? I don't know).

And the vocal tempo was much too buzy. Guess that's what happens when kids don't smoke as much pot anymore... hyperactive bastards.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2007, 08:30 AM   #62
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
the thing is...i dont know....the girl isnt even that attractive...i mean, not so much that you completely ignore her lack of charm, originality, vocal talent, or lack of artistic creativity/vision...

why cant you just love Chan Marshall like everyone else does?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2007, 08:37 AM   #63
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
she is absolutely beyond indie-cute/hot girlish in this one...

'hey lets make coffee and get real stoned, and let's play a record too"
Old 06.03.2007, 08:46 AM   #64
davenotdead
invito al cielo

i cant stop....this happens sometimes...she becomes my favorite person for a day or two...i think she's one of the most if not the most genuine person in showbiz...her realism absolutely destroys me sometimes...i just want to sit down and talk with her in some rundown bar/coffeeshop in some hickass nowhere, georgia...

Old 06.03.2007, 09:04 AM   #65
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
I see what you mean.

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2007, 09:07 AM   #66
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead

That's a beautiful picture. Alas, I think those days of Charlyn are well and truly gone. When I saw her live last month she didn't even go near a piano or guitar, and she was wearing an excessive amount of makeup. It was still great, but all the time it felt like a part of her was gone.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2007, 10:44 AM   #67
davenotdead
invito al cielo

well, her alcohol is gone...i dont know...she looks really healthy and happy right now, so im happy for her...she used to be one of those people who is hardly recognizable in different photos...now she's tan and thin and healthy-looking again...must be that Miami sunshine....though the Greatest is my least-favorite of her albums...oh well...i still have all of her old stuff, and now she's happy, so everyone wins...
Old 06.03.2007, 10:50 AM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
See. i've said repeatly i have nothing against people disliking the song or the band and I can see why they would. I just fail to understand why people have such extreme opinions on something that doesnt really merit it. the band is not bad, awful, its just run-of-the-mill. Hell I dont even like the song anymore. It was fun for about 3 plays and thats it.

My point really has nothing to do with the music anymore its the hypobolic and insane reactions people have to what is nothing more than dishwater.

It was supposed to be a silly thread and everyone reacted to it in such a serious way.

Anyway lets stop going back to this.... Peace and Sonic Love to all.

ha ha ha-- who's taking this seriously? eeeeehhhhhhh?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
All that did was make me feel old. 21 going on 22 and she just came across as bratty to me. The problem being, however, that I don't see bratty attractive anymore (did I ever? I don't know).

And the vocal tempo was much too buzy. Guess that's what happens when kids don't smoke as much pot anymore... hyperactive bastards.

yeah. she's clearly on ritalin.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2007, 06:24 PM   #69
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Okay I realised I was beginning to be serious on a rather light hearted thread myself. Thats why I quit. For some reason I just wanted to make myself understood. It seems like you were misunderstanding what I was trying get across. It perhaps sounded like I was trying to defend the band, which was not my intention. But whatever. I think people have to much against what Paramore stand for in the current musical climate to judge things as fairly as if they were unaware of the idea of Pop-Punk or Emo. You could argue that
what the band stand for (american teen social politics, superficiality) is unseperable from the the Art itself. I guess the bits I liked were mainly the petite and cute singer (im a guy sorry) and the melody. Particularly the guitar riff. Which was kinda cool. But that is reading to much into something that was designed for the kids to sing along to.

As for our beloved Ms Cat Power. She is one sexy goddess. Now her music I really like. Although Nico will always own my heart..

....Now who's being the Indie Bastard.
Old 06.03.2007, 07:04 PM   #70
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
Okay I realised I was beginning to be serious on a rather light hearted thread myself. Thats why I quit. For some reason I just wanted to make myself understood. It seems like you were misunderstanding what I was trying get across. It perhaps sounded like I was trying to defend the band, which was not my intention. But whatever. I think people have to much against what Paramore stand for in the current musical climate to judge things as fairly as if they were unaware of the idea of Pop-Punk or Emo. You could argue that
what the band stand for (american teen social politics, superficiality) is unseperable from the the Art itself. I guess the bits I liked were mainly the petite and cute singer (im a guy sorry) and the melody. Particularly the guitar riff. Which was kinda cool. But that is reading to much into something that was designed for the kids to sing along to.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2007, 07:09 PM   #71
guitar7080
little trouble girl

guitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's asses
people just look like who-ever they are/
guitar7080 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2007, 07:15 PM   #72
guitar7080
little trouble girl

guitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's assesguitar7080 kicks all y'all's asses
nothing is nothing. Until you mix in some something.
guitar7080 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.27.2010, 02:24 PM   #73
Andrés
children of satan

Andrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's asses
Damn! I can't get that brick song out of my head....

Andrés is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.27.2010, 02:42 PM   #74
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
the future:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2010, 05:41 AM   #75
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
she is absolutely beyond indie-cute/hot girlish in this one...

'hey lets make coffee and get real stoned, and let's play a record too"

She looks like trailer trash.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2010, 09:53 AM   #76
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
22 going on 23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqVG0XX_LKI

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth