Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Only way to fight homophobia
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.07.2009, 12:03 PM   #61
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod

You can't assume that such acts can appeal to everyone and everything, and especially can't expect the other party to even grasp the situation, especially if it's in the heat of the moment and you both have little time to react. That's assuming you even can perform such an act in the moment.

This is the test of love, but that is why it is called love. I am not talking about some petty sentiment or childish emotion, I am talking about true, love, stemming from the depths of the heart. Unexplainable but unavoidable..

this love dwells in the hearts of all, but it is seldom cultivated, and the world we live in today is the result. I-man promote love at all costs, for if you do not, you will perish by your own lack of love.. somebody has to believe in it even if its just me..

but he who has hears let him hear my testimony..

when guns have been drawn down on me, when violence has brought against me, I still have returned ABSOLUTE love and I am not dead thus far

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2009, 12:47 PM   #62
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
you can love the one you just beat the shit out of.

that's what I do.
Old 04.07.2009, 01:27 PM   #63
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
This is the test of love, but that is why it is called love. I am not talking about some petty sentiment or childish emotion, I am talking about true, love, stemming from the depths of the heart. Unexplainable but unavoidable..

this love dwells in the hearts of all, but it is seldom cultivated, and the world we live in today is the result. I-man promote love at all costs, for if you do not, you will perish by your own lack of love.. somebody has to believe in it even if its just me..

when guns have been drawn down on me, when violence has brought against me, I still have returned ABSOLUTE love and I am not dead thus far

What is the Rastafari position on Batty Men by the way?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2009, 09:59 PM   #64
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

... Oh man, I should've realized you were just trolling earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
you can love the one you just beat the shit out of.

that's what I do.

It makes more sense to reverse the order (i.e. love and then beat), as they tend to be easier on the eyes before you savagely beat them.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth