Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i'm going to bitch now.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2008, 06:41 PM   #41
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
I say plead insanity.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2008, 06:43 PM   #42
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
are you a good talker and/or argue-er?

if you are, march into her office, let her know you don't stand for this crap and that you have already consulted and attorney and scare her to believe she will not only have to hand you all her belongings to you but that she will be gang raped at prison every day of her life sentence. unless she's willing to settle without getting the lawyers involved.

even if you don't have a lawyer or have legal consultation.

or get a friend who is argues well and loud and convince her he/she is your legal representation.

this way, you'll get a compensation and have her crap her pants in terror.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2008, 06:46 PM   #43
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Then, when leaving, slam the door. I find that works well.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2008, 06:49 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
are you a good talker and/or argue-er?

if you are, march into her office, let her know you don't stand for this crap and that you have already consulted and attorney and scare her to believe she will not only have to hand you all her belongings to you but that she will be gang raped at prison every day of her life sentence. unless she's willing to settle without getting the lawyers involved.

even if you don't have a lawyer or have legal consultation.

or get a friend who is argues well and loud and convince her he/she is your legal representation.

this way, you'll get a compensation and have her crap her pants in terror.

noooo...

have the consultation first (you can make 3 free ones, with each firm)

if she calls your bluff you could be in worse shit-- she could lawyer up first & catch you w/ yr pants down

you could even team up w/ the other fight person to sue for lunatic management

though maybe in oklahoma fistfights are legal, as is pullng knives on drivers

anyway-- as the joe strummer used to sing, know your rights.

if it's too much fucking hassle, just start looking for a new job-- you've been unhappy there for a long time
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2008, 06:59 PM   #45
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
well yeah, but if there's no case at least give her a good scare.

you know she's a superbitch, then get someone to outbitch her. get a settlement, a letter of recommendation and her tears as your trophy.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2008, 08:34 PM   #46
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
poop on her desk.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 12:15 AM   #47
steve newman
bad moon rising

steve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
noooo way. she even owns 80% of the company.
well, i think you're entitled to at least 80% of the company now.
steve newman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 01:45 AM   #48
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
poop on her desk.

Then tape it as she starts eating it.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 05:50 AM   #49
sarramkrop

Quote:
my old boss got in a fight with my young boss. i was sitting in my young boss' office waiting for her to print out something for me. my old boss roughly grabs me and tosses me from the young boss' office scratching up my arm so that they could fight.

1) she's my boss.
2) you don't lay a fucking hand on me.
3) you certainly don't scratch me up.

how exactly do i handle this? thoughts? ... for now i've come home.

Report it to the personnel department or, if you are lucky, to the union. Is there anything like a welfare officer where you work?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 06:31 AM   #50
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
ha the woman who had a go at me yesterday was really rude to me earlier today and the big boss overheard her and she is getting it in the neck as i type. fucking bitch.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 08:05 AM   #51
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I find it a little odd that you refer to your bosses as old and young. Are you referring to old as age or past tense? Do you actually have two bosses, or do you have a new boss that happens to be young?

one is old in age and one is young in age. they are partners. old boss owns about 80% of the company and young boss owns about 20%. they're both crazy crazy.

there is no personnel dept. they ARE the personnel dept. there is no union or anything like that.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 08:07 AM   #52
sarramkrop

Kill them, take over the company and turn the place into a drinking den, then.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 08:10 AM   #53
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
i'm so bummed to have to go to work.

they've hired a consultant to go with me the next 2 days so she can tell me how to do my job that i've been doing for 2 years. i'm making them about 2.5 million a year. i won't even be able to smoke a cig all day.
Old 06.04.2008, 08:17 AM   #54
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
what's your job?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 08:19 AM   #55
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

they've hired a consultant to go with me the next 2 days so she can tell me how to do my job that i've been doing for 2 years. i'm making them about 2.5 million a year. i won't even be able to smoke a cig all day.

just pull a knife on the motherfucker.

girlgun, you so oppressed!

i am sorry about this.

why don't you invoke the spirit of tura satana?

Old 06.04.2008, 08:59 AM   #56
sarramkrop

Quote:

Sorry to hear that.

It sounds like the typical case of having bastards for bosses. I imagine quitting having a kid etc is not an easy option. Maybe you could plan little revenges on them by making things go a little erroneous, so that the stress that they cause you is in part redirected to them.

I think that there are a few books about how to get back at your boss/es if they are being arseholes to you.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 09:56 AM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Maybe you could plan little revenges on them by making things go a little erroneous, so that the stress that they cause you is in part redirected to them.

I think that there are alos a few books about how to get back at your boss/es if they are being arseholes to you.

no, no no!

passive-aggressive revenge does not profit. any sensible revenge must profit you. period.

disengage from the drama & think strategically-- how can you profit from the situation? how can you end up better than you started? that is all...

example: currently i am dealing with a management company that has been sleeping on their ass with regards to the house im renting. sure i could "damage the house" as my little revenge-- but why? and what for? i still have to live in it. instead i called the city, got in touch with a lawyer, got advice, called the actual property owner (whom the company is managing for) and i'm putting the lawsuit & "rent abatement" gun to their heads to get them off their asses. all perfectly legal and the law is on my side. how do i benefit? i get prompt repairs & upgrades to the place where i'm living and potential money savings if they don't.

of course i didn't always act like that. i used to get pissed off and think "one day you'll pay" without putting any thought into my actions. i hated my jobs etc. so eventually i'd get fired/booted out/broke/bitter like pennsylvania.

i'm just saying here-- consider strategy before emotion. it pays better.
Old 06.04.2008, 10:00 AM   #58
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm just saying here-- consider strategy before emotion. it pays better.

maybe she'll listen to you when you say it!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 10:09 AM   #59
sarramkrop

%^^$££££ I was saying that just in the possible scenario where girlgun can't quit straight away and has to keep her position for a while. Your plan of work is better, of course.

Still, there is nothing more enjoyable than pulling the cable out of your ignorant boss' pc and see him getting all stressed out because he knows fuck all about them, so he doesn't bother looking at the back of it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2008, 01:23 PM   #60
girlgun
invito al cielo

update. so the next day when i went to the office, she told me i was getting my own office when we move in july. then she offered to have my car detailed because a coke exploded in it when i was delivering them for marketing stuff. (i did have it detailed and they broke my stereo). she told me the consultant that she hired to tell me how to do my job had nothing but good things to say about me. (the consultant was confused as to why they hired her because i obviously knew what i was doing).

fast forward to today....

i bought some below the knee trouser shorts sort of thing last night.... for work... because they're always bitching about my clothes. so i wore them today...asked my boss if she liked them... she said no and slammed the door in my face.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth