Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page best friends..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.16.2008, 12:48 PM   #41
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
my best friend is a total nutjob, obsessed with the things she likes but funny and charming and sweet, i pretty much listen to her bitch about the twats she's going after and what messy things she gets into, we have wednesday movie night and we go out on weekends and just talk and bullshit around. she's cool, we know each other for some time but there was a period of years we didn't speak to each other.

That's really cool. I haven't spoken to one of my best friends in a long time, I have been hoping we can sort it out, but couldn't see how it was possible. I guess it is...
Old 03.16.2008, 01:00 PM   #42
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i get you, my best friend from college, i see him twice a year the most now, because he has this crazyass job and an even crazier, possessive girlfriend.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 01:02 PM   #43
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Inhuman, you know him.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 01:27 PM   #44
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i am, literally, a bastard.

my best friend is far more charming and outgoing than i. we balance each other out.

I can't see you as NOT outgoing.
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 01:28 PM   #45
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, and my bf is also my bf.

Lawrence, of course.
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 01:59 PM   #46
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
i know my best friend since I was 2-3 years old. meeting him for the first time is actually my earliest memory (he doesn't even remember). throughout the years there have been times were we drifted apart for shorter or longer periods of time and maybe had other "best friends", but when it comes down to it i don't have to think about who it is.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 02:18 PM   #47
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
i always find that stuff really heartbreaking and hard to deal with, then again i'm a softie

well, on the one hand it bothers me, but on the other i don't really like him the way he's become, deeply conservative is a euphemism for pompous, chauvinist and racist, you see.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 02:39 PM   #48
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
* girlgun - I doubt that I'd be able to tolerate anyone else, in such close proximity, for so very long. she's my rockabilly, goth, punkrock (haha) cancer girl.

* fe-nexks - the reason that the internet is good. she's my psychic sister and sometimes my muse (sometimes meaning, the only time I paint something is at her insistance). god I wish my scanner worked, then at least I could show her the new cover. alas, there's a random dongle missing...

* davis - I've known him longer than anyone else that I sill care to talk to. it's been about 20 years, yet our differences in opinions are minor. he might even be funnier than I am, but that's a hard call some days... he currently holds the title of Master Chiefer, but I think that I might be gaining on him. he lives in dallas but I talk to him for at least several hours a day.

* russ - russel the one eyed mussle, red eye, bewley brother. I don't get to see him but every few years, but I think I might soon. hopefully davis and I can hold an intervention and turn him away from his Stray Cats lifestyle (this might be hard to do with grilfun tagging along)....just like the time I made him take off the slayer jacket and bondage boots unless he wanted to walk to the club. ever since that day, he's been hardcore into his hair.

Quote:
pssh. i'm way cooler. even he knows that.

the first rule about being cool is to not talk about being cool.

just sayin'.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 02:40 PM   #49
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
my best mate Paul - one of the most wonderful people I've ever met.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 02:45 PM   #50
yazz
empty page

yazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud of
any best friend I had I ended up liking them less than I used to before we became best friends.. probably because you start realizing what kind of person someone really is when you get close to them.

I'd rather have some close friends, not a best friend
yazz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 02:52 PM   #51
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus Christ. I am NOT rockabilly.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 03:30 PM   #52
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I have an endless buffet of delicious friends, but I have about three best friends, I'd say.

First one is Andrew, I've known him since Primary School and we've been best friends since- we have the best inside jokes and the best theories on how we rule.

Second one is Danny, but not me. I met him at a party last year and ended up having a discussion about Tom Waits, and we hit it off from there. We've formed a country pop band. I met him through my other best friend, who he used to date..

Sukie. My gal pal and source of general chit chat. We seem to talk about ghosts a lot. I've known her for just over a year, we bonded (I almost wrote boned) over our mutual dislike of this creepy ginger guy who was trying to hit on everyone at a show we were at.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 11:32 PM   #53
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
I can't see you as NOT outgoing.
are you serious? i hate people. not hate really i just do NOT like new people. like a cat.
Old 03.16.2008, 11:41 PM   #54
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
My bestfriends for the last 3 or 4 years of my life have been exclusively girls, mainly just one. But, it's just hit that point that for the first time in those 3 years that we are both single now and she just admitted that she'd rather like to date me and I'm unsure about jumping at the chance because she's the only person I've ever truly been able to tell everything, and I can't tell my significant other everything.

So, yeah, me and my last guy best friend fell out over a year ago because of betrayal of trust. Now, mainly, my only guy friend is some strange guy that rides around on backgrounds filming strange things that he finds.
Old 03.16.2008, 11:43 PM   #55
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i have two best friends. both i have known since freshman year of high school. one of them is quiet, shy, and liks the orlando magic. he's also in a band of mine. the only problem i have with him is that i can't talk about personal stuff to him. but then again, i'm like that towards most guy friends. my other bestfriend is really outgoing, lives in nyc, gives good advice, i can talk to her about mostly everything. i don't have many complaints with her. i think we get along so well because i'm quiet and she's not at all. plus, we have shared so much experiences together.

here's a picture lof me and her taken over a year ago:

i don't have a picture of me and my other friend.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2008, 11:52 PM   #56
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
oh shes adorable
Old 03.17.2008, 01:41 AM   #57
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Well. Let me tell you: On eof my bestfriends just confessed his love to my ex who is also my bestfriend, well, she IS my bestfriend in the world. But, now she's got a new boy and things aren't the same as they were, so time will tell, and for now that's ok. And my other bestfriend just moved to Sydney and I miss him. Although I liek how he moved cause now I have free accom in Sydney and he lives int he richy bitchy part. So that's my escape place.
Old 03.17.2008, 02:47 AM   #58
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Jesus Christ. I am NOT rockabilly.

you are SO rockabilly.

fact.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2008, 08:53 AM   #59
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
The two of us in 1995:

Our first record, a lathe-cut 10" from 1993, edition of 50, moving parts on cover.

Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2008, 08:56 AM   #60
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
that's one hell of a mighty staff you've got there, Gandalf.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth