Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Avril Lavigne's 10 commandments - You HAVE to read this
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.07.2007, 10:46 AM   #41
sarramkrop

I bet that she smells of poo a little bit.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:46 AM   #42
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hell fuck yeah ikara.

sprituality is about feeling one's soul in connection to the universe/god around you and living life with that in mind at all times. (I don't believe in any of this but this is what it is)

avril seems to think that pure supersition is sprituality. I bet she gets fung shei'd in her asshole all the time, by guys she barely knows or recognizes, after getting "wasted" and then they find out she has a really really ugly pussy.

she probably gets them to stick a treaspoon full of cocaine up her anus before they do so, like christina applegate likes it.
Old 09.07.2007, 10:47 AM   #43
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
It's something people say that have to sound more interesting, and something that few people actually really have.

I fucking knew it!
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:48 AM   #44
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, what a turd.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:49 AM   #45
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, what a turd.

every single band/artist on that cover sucks ASS
Old 09.07.2007, 10:55 AM   #46
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
hell fuck yeah ikara.

sprituality is about feeling one's soul in connection to the universe/god around you and living life with that in mind at all times. (I don't believe in any of this but this is what it is)

avril seems to think that pure supersition is sprituality. I bet she gets fung shei'd in her asshole all the time, by guys she barely knows or recognizes, after getting "wasted" and then they find out she has a really really ugly pussy.

she probably gets them to stick a treaspoon full of cocaine up her anus before they do so, like christina applegate likes it.

haha, marvellous
And happy birthday by the way
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:57 AM   #47
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
hell fuck yeah ikara.

HAHA! I love you Rob, that really cracked me up.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:59 AM   #48
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

i am getting so old! ha ha! Call me SIR!

34 years on planet earth, 34 years of rock and mirth
34 years pinin' for pussy, 34 years making them juicy
34 years of the weed in my head, 34 years of eatin cornbread
34 years rollin' sonic life, 34 years of happiness and strife
Old 09.07.2007, 11:14 AM   #49
sarramkrop

Avril on boys, booze and the pursuit of happiness. haha. I love reading this sort of stuff.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 11:46 AM   #50
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
Am I the only one who thought the Linkin Park thing on the cover was funny as well?
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 12:49 PM   #51
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Dan Speaks
I have a couple things I'd like to discuss.

A 17-year-old can hold a good conversation with an adult. It's not hard. I somehow doubt she could now too.

I also doubt she'll be in a "super-cool indie flick". I get the feeling that the problem isn't with the script, it's her. She doesn't seem too bright.

And lastly, I'm a simple midwestern boy, could someone explain what spirituality is? It seems to be the kind of thing people say to pretend to look smart. Seriously, what is it? I have no fucking clue and I've heard it countless times. I'm starting to wonder if no one knows what it is.

Yeah my last post deals with this. Its this 'New Age' thing stupid people with money get into. Pick and mixing bits they like from ancient religions and tribal mythologies. You see these people who have Hindu statues, buddas, dream catchers, african tribal artifacts. Its nonsense, completely cosmetic. Thats what these hollywood types usually mean by spiritual. Oh and feng shi they love that stuff. Its just finding fancy and expense ways to describe things that can be more accurately and articulately discussed in the displine of human psychology. But of course its not as frilly and these people are profoundly dull.

This is not in anyway an attack on people who are actually 'spiritual', just Hollywood spirituality.
Old 09.07.2007, 12:54 PM   #52
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Isn't it odd that most people use feng shui in order to gain more material wealth? Otherwise, agree with what Washing Machine said.
Old 09.07.2007, 03:01 PM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
most hilarious post ever. mental retardation FTW.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 03:17 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself

Moses is way more talented.

"Moses viewed the promised land, yet they say he never, never reached there, but it was he who stood before the burning bushes, receiving the commandments to hand to the nations, yet them heed to temptation and them worship foreign idols, what is for Caeser give it unto Caeser, what is for Jah Jah, come on lets pass it over, and cleareth the way, dont go this way dont go that way, temptation.... cuz there are plenty of roads that lead to the jail house this day...."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 03:44 PM   #55
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
for the first 3 i was like.... this is one cockly little cunt,

when i saw 4 the laughter started... "like drink in moderation, be responsible YEAH?" i was like WHAT THE FUCK IS THE "YEAH?" ABOUT, IS SHE EX PECTING AN ANSWER? YEA?"

5, i bet she breaks her "worker's legs" just so they cant leave the sweatshop.

at 8 the laughter took hold.

no more. please no more
Old 09.07.2007, 05:07 PM   #56
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Marras, Neurotic I agree with. Avril is, after a fashion, a contentious character. Of course, we're all mature enough to not care what she thinks. Yes, mysteriously, she seems to really piss people off.

Bothered.

Still love her music (even the third album, what a prick, eh?), still don't ever need to hear her [press agent] speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 05:15 PM   #57
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
im so glad that im being the loser.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 05:28 PM   #58
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i should do cantankerous' ten commandments
Old 09.07.2007, 05:31 PM   #59
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Feng Shui
Bottled Water
MMR - Autism fear

The three most hilariously insane cases of mass deception that became widely accepted as fact
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 06:06 PM   #60
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Feng Shui
Bottled Water
MMR - Autism fear

The three most hilariously insane cases of mass deception that became widely accepted as fact

You forgot the 4 year Liberal Arts degree as a requirement for Adult Legitimacy.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth