Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to get beaten
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2009, 01:17 PM   #4781
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
A pianist that went electronic?! This dude stole my style Just kidding of course. I'm really enjoying what I'm hearing on his page, thanks a lot for the discovery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
last evening was the greatest party night for ages. just wanted to tell. and I am feeling like this today. but thats okay!!!
HI everybody

starting 5 hours of my girlfriends phillipinho moms 50 birthday, which was total madness btw, over to a houseparty by a guy I we dont know up to a totally crowded club where they were playing pretty cool dancehall tracks. getting totally drunk talking bout beautiful things

sounds like you're having a great time! I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you, or if you were dead or something ahah
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2009, 03:26 PM   #4782
al shabbray

I cant die, I am god

btw nicfit, I am deadjealous I can tell bout your ebay purchase...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 02:27 AM   #4783
al shabbray

good morning yall.
today I have to hunt down my scooter.
cause it has been stolen in the night from saturday to sunday. and then the guy dumped in near a road, the police found it. I hope its still running, nothing more I want from it, I am glad that it didnt disappeared completely. (and I am somewhat happy that I decided to rent a garage for my beloved car, even if its a big difference to steal a scooter or a car)
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 02:36 AM   #4784
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
morning al and everyone else, sorry to hear about yr scooter al i hope it still works ok.

i have to rush off to work now but just want to say Toxic Johnny, Blunderbuss, Nicfit and Zombie Robot yr post is being sent today.

have a nice day everyone!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 02:39 AM   #4785
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
good morning people
it looks like it's going to be 37 degrees Celsius over here today. Insane!!!

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 03:17 AM   #4786
al shabbray

yesterday it was hot like hell over here. this night was a pain to find some sleep. but now the sky is grey and it seems that there will be a pause of the heat, for today.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 05:06 AM   #4787
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
morning al and everyone else, sorry to hear about yr scooter al i hope it still works ok.

i have to rush off to work now but just want to say Toxic Johnny, Blunderbuss, Nicfit and Zombie Robot yr post is being sent today.

have a nice day everyone!

thank you thank you, you british smuggler!

_slavo_ , it's super hot over here too...kinda annoying, I don't like this climate...

al!

heh heeeeee I knew you'd like it!
I'm superhappy!
can't wait to have it in my hands...

p.s. lemme know about that other thing I spoke of in the pm if you can!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 06:10 AM   #4788
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Hi everyone!
Two weeks ago, my mother's computer power supply stopped working. So my little brother went to the nearest FNAC and bought, for 70€, a new power supply. Yesterday, I was in the living room, holding my cat in my hand and didn't notice the wire on the ground and walked into it and it turned out it wasn't that solid and it broke down. The wires basically got off the transformer - they weren't cut, though. I felt terrible, and I thought I was going to have to pay 70€ for yet a new one - which would have been so stupid - ; I was pretty gutted as I'm saving money to buy a synth... We tried for three hours (till 3am) to get it back working, cause it was not a big thing, but a tiny iron jacket had stayed in a small element and we tried to get it out, but couldn't succeed.
This morning I decided to go to the FNAC again and try to be refunded (we had 15 days after purchase to get refunded if we did not want it anymore - and a 1 year warranty). So we put the wires back in it (not connected...), did everything to put it back in its original shape - though obviously, it does not work anymore -, though we could not do anything about the cutter and screwdrivers marks on the transformer. I went there to my mother, and she went to talk to the salesman. He asked if we had opened it, so she said Nope - but then he checked the inside of the box and saw that obviously we had opened it - the wires weren't as they should be -, so he was a bit suspicious, but still he refunded us with a holding.
My mother was like "let's not buy a new one right now, we'll go back this afternoon, the guy is already really suspicious about us", but I was pretty sure there would be no problem, I'd just have to go and take a power supply once more and go at the checkout to pay with a holding. So I went, took a new power supply, went to the checkout. And there, the cashier says "It's okay - but you have to go to the computer department in order to make a receipt. I felt "FUCK", cause obviously I would have to ask the exact same guy that had given the exact same holding to my mother basically five minutes ago - and it's not like my mother and me look any different. I was pretty sure he would refuse my request. It turned out he even still had the ancient power supply in his hands when I asked him ! I was shaking like hell; but he said nothing and made the receipt without problems. Which is great. We now have a new power supply and we did not pay anything for it
I feel great
Old 08.17.2009, 06:37 AM   #4789
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Write a fucking book, dude.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 06:41 AM   #4790
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Hi everyone!
Two weeks ago, my mother's computer power supply stopped working. So my little brother went to the nearest FNAC and bought, for 70€, a new power supply. Yesterday, I was in the living room, holding my cat in my hand and didn't notice the wire on the ground and walked into it and it turned out it wasn't that solid and it broke down. The wires basically got off the transformer - they weren't cut, though. I felt terrible, and I thought I was going to have to pay 70€ for yet a new one - which would have been so stupid - ; I was pretty gutted as I'm saving money to buy a synth... We tried for three hours (till 3am) to get it back working, cause it was not a big thing, but a tiny iron jacket had stayed in a small element and we tried to get it out, but couldn't succeed.
This morning I decided to go to the FNAC again and try to be refunded (we had 15 days after purchase to get refunded if we did not want it anymore - and a 1 year warranty). So we put the wires back in it (not connected...), did everything to put it back in its original shape - though obviously, it does not work anymore -, though we could not do anything about the cutter and screwdrivers marks on the transformer. I went there to my mother, and she went to talk to the salesman. He asked if we had opened it, so she said Nope - but then he checked the inside of the box and saw that obviously we had opened it - the wires weren't as they should be -, so he was a bit suspicious, but still he refunded us with a holding.
My mother was like "let's not buy a new one right now, we'll go back this afternoon, the guy is already really suspicious about us", but I was pretty sure there would be no problem, I'd just have to go and take a power supply once more and go at the checkout to pay with a holding. So I went, took a new power supply, went to the checkout. And there, the cashier says "It's okay - but you have to go to the computer department in order to make a receipt. I felt "FUCK", cause obviously I would have to ask the exact same guy that had given the exact same holding to my mother basically five minutes ago - and it's not like my mother and me look any different. I was pretty sure he would refuse my request. It turned out he even still had the ancient power supply in his hands when I asked him ! I was shaking like hell; but he said nothing and made the receipt without problems. Which is great. We now have a new power supply and we did not pay anything for it
I feel great

i can imagine when you said "i was shaking like hell"...in front of that salesman...ha! ha!...in Fnac they don't ask to much when become to refund something...i did the same once with a camera...and i was shaking like hell to ha! ha!...but there was no problem.
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 12:13 PM   #4791
SYRFox
invito al cielo

haha yeah, i guess i shouldn't have shaken - usually stress only brings bad things ... but hey. plus i have a very bad souvenir at Lille's Fnac (see: http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthr...highlight=fnac) ...
Old 08.20.2009, 11:43 AM   #4792
al shabbray

anybody here digs madlib?
if so I wanna talk, hrhrhr
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2009, 11:54 AM   #4793
SYRFox
invito al cielo

I don't know him too well actually. I really enjoy Madvillain though, and Quasimoto. I was a bit disappointed by the Jaylib album. I don't know his solo production too much. Where should I begin ?
Old 08.20.2009, 12:01 PM   #4794
SYRFox
invito al cielo

MUST ATTACK
by Extrawelt is one fucking techno bliss

MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
MUST ATTACK
Old 08.20.2009, 12:10 PM   #4795
al shabbray

I dont like the jaylib album, too. I dont like most of the dilla stuff and I think it misses a lot of madlibs madness in there. to polished and not dirty enough.

the whole beat kondukta series is just awesome!!!
vol. 1 - 6 everything is worth checking out.
at the moment I am really digging his shades of blue album, where he got access to the whole blue note backcatalog and is making his own thing out of it (great jazz + dirty madlib beats = pure awesome bliss)

these thingies and the madvillain album are my favourites so far, if you come across the invazion ep, its worth checking out even if its by far the cleanist productin ive heard from him so far

edit: I forgot lootpack. I think the whole musical production credits go out to madlib, which is ace too. they are on stones throw records, like a lot of him, I think
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2009, 12:35 PM   #4796
SYRFox
invito al cielo

I'll check that out, thanks a lot.
And yeah, that Jaylib album really isn't great... I think the beats are good (some are really good even), but the rapping over it doesn't do it for me.
Old 08.20.2009, 04:34 PM   #4797
SYRFox
invito al cielo

nicfit, I'm really enjoying Inscape by Robert Logan. Thanks a lot for the tip
Old 08.20.2009, 04:50 PM   #4798
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Yo all, wassup on tha thread tonite ????

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2009, 05:17 PM   #4799
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2009, 05:40 PM   #4800
SYRFox
invito al cielo

shabbaman (), i'm enjoying shades of blue a lot as well... going to check out the beat konductas
190230237238239 240 241242243250 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth