Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to get beaten
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.27.2009, 03:05 AM   #4181
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I am about to go to bed soon. And be up seven hours later.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 03:07 AM   #4182
al shabbray

good morning nefeli!!!
how are you?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 03:26 AM   #4183
al shabbray

definately. like someone already said, they werent in a very chatty mood. but I needed that fix again
really enjoyed it, the crowd was a lil bit too reserved I think.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 03:31 AM   #4184
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 03:50 AM   #4185
al shabbray

when did you see the youth for the last time?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 04:05 AM   #4186
al shabbray

where did you see ToL?
i saw them once in 2002 in Berlin (where I smoked some cigs with lee) and I was blown away, wish I could see them again some time
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 04:23 AM   #4187
al shabbray

argh...sorry
my memory told me that Ive seen you posting this here somewhere...

I think Ive mentioned that here far too often
but I went to the gig in 2002 it was in the Podewil Museum in berlin, there was this exhibition called something like "musical sculptures" and part of it was this ToL gig in a 150 seat "room". I was going crazy bout that for 5 euros or something
after some people crowded short before the entry lee was walking by with the curator of the exhibition, and I was like a schoolboy, staring at him hahaha.
after I secured my seat on the left front row, I needed to have a pee, went out and there was lee sitting on a couch in the hallway smoking a cigarette, and chatting with 2 or 3 people.
I joined in, and started to talk to him bout music gear. I was totally into ring mods that time and asked him everything about them. It seems that he liked it, cause his response was pretty long I smoked cig after cig, we talked bout a bunch of other stuff as well, but I tried NOT to talk bout the youth. at some point he told me that he have to hurry and that he hopes that I will enjoy the gig, i couldnt refuse and asked him if he could draw me small picture cause it ment a lot to me talking to him and blablabla. normally I am no fanboy like that, but I would have bite my ass off If I missed that chance.
the gig was mindblowing and I was the happiest person on earth for that day. I am protecting that piece of paper like a mother her
child

btw in the metal ToL box is a some minutes recording of that gig!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 04:45 AM   #4188
al shabbray

yes, the first words were....horrible, but after that it just rushed out of my mouth. lee is just too kind, unbelieveably down to earth

yeah, I posted it on the old board, its a scribble of a road disappearing in the horizon between some canyons or something. he drew it on a rough wall, so pretty abstract, hahaha
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2009, 04:56 AM   #4189
al shabbray

really?
I thought that he hasnt done it for the first time while he did it.
nice, would be really great if you could find out the title
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 06:44 AM   #4190
al shabbray

I still got too much alcohol in my bloodstream
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:01 AM   #4191
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
you should have

a pleasant cup of tea!
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:03 AM   #4192
al shabbray

omg YES!!!!!!
my brains too slow, thanks for the help
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:05 AM   #4193
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
you're welcome
Old 05.01.2009, 07:07 AM   #4194
al shabbray

what a blast last evening. holy crap I am destroyed, but in this comforting way of being trashed, hahaha

I am looking forward to drive to my grandma let me get stuffed with delicious stuff to overcome the aftermath
unfortuntely I am still too drunk to drive
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:15 AM   #4195
SYRFox
invito al cielo

eheh
i saw capillary action yesterday night and it was a good gig. they're a bit difficult to get into at first but after the first couple of songs i got into it and i really enjoyed it
Old 05.01.2009, 07:20 AM   #4196
al shabbray

sounds good! never heard a song by them...
I switched for coffee cause I got no more black tea...damn, coffee isnt good for my wasted stomache, but...who cares?
I hope my "companion" wont be too active the next two days, just wanna chill, listen to music and watch some flicks I think
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:42 AM   #4197
al shabbray

dont wanna set you up, but never take headaches which feel different too easy. but I am sure everythings ok.

germany got a day off too, last nite was called "dance into may" which I did, bad.

depeche mode party sounds good!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:56 AM   #4198
al shabbray

my granny lives 10 kilometers away.
so i have to drive with my beloved car, which is good. but because of the rareness of that car + its a sports-coupe + I am young the police is never on my side and chances are high on a germanwide holiday that they will check me...
I think I will wait till my best ladyfriend arrives to take back her car and her keys. drink some more coffees and wear out that evil stuff
then I will drive to my grandma, tell her why I wasnt visiting her for about 2 weeks (you know why ) hope that she is in a good mood, eat and late in the evening catch the reason on the station to fall instantly asleep
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:29 AM   #4199
al shabbray

I did some scrambled eggs and my nose told my brain it smells like NAPALM!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:43 AM   #4200
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Sounds great, cause I love NAPALM
160200207208209 210 211212213220260 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth