Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Car crashes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.31.2006, 01:24 PM   #21
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
not after I got my license but before:

t-boned while pulling out of the driveway, our old house was on an extremely busy street. Luckily he hit his brakes sometime before and it only left a dent. It was on my passenger side.

the other one was getting rear ended at a red light. This one actually felt like it was really intense, but it barely pushed in the back end of the car. An unlicensed driver with no insurance.

on the way to la, our car hit a spot of ice and we spun out. luckily no cars were behind us, we came to a stop when we hit a mountain on the side of the highway, way past the emergency lane. This one was at the worst possible moment. There's nothing worse than parking valet in beverly hills and then having the valet attendant bring your car around, one that has a missing headlight, and massive damage up front.

Another time a drunk driver hit my dad's truck in the driveway. No one was in it, but the minivan that hit it did about three rolls and landed in a neighbor's front yard two houses down. They ran off, only to take responsibility later on.

Four almost accidents that I had: which would have probably killed me.

Taking my eyes off the road while street racing, at about 110 miles an hour, when I looked back I lost my place, and the car swerved a little, luckily I somehow regained control. Good thing we didn't crash, we had about six ecstasy pills in the car.

Another ecstasy related incident. Coming back from a rave, turning onto the highway, I nearly missed a car by literally six inches. at 70 mph it could have been bad. It didn't even register how close we were to death until the next morning, no one else in the car even noticed.

Letting my ex gf drive, she lost control of the car at about 60 mph, it was swerving uncontrolably, and I had to reach over and regain control. The car was too powerful for her to handle.

Another street racing incident. Going about 120, the road hits a blind curve, after the curve a car was turning, so I had to hit the brakes hard, and I went over the double yellow line before being able to regain control. Luckily no one was there.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 05:40 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i totaled several cars in 2 separate accidents

talk about j.g. ballard

don't ask...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 05:46 PM   #23
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I hate cars. My ex-girlfriend lost her two best friends in seperate accidents, my dad lost his girlfriend in one back in college, I lost an old friend (granted, one that I hadn't seen in about five years) in one a month ago. One of my best friends in high school hit a big rig while going 80 (him not the truck - he was a Neal Cassady-type driver) and was in a coma for weeks. Fucking hate um.

I've been a passanger in a minor fender-bender, and I've caused one. The one I caused was pretty bad. Turned left on a solid green while distracted and got nailed at 40 mph on the right side. Luckily, no one was in the passager seat. No one got hurt.

Also, I saw a van turn 90 degrees from the left lane of a busy freeway and cross all 4 lanes, miraculously not getting hit. He did hit the wall on the right side, though. No idea what happened there or why it did that.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 05:50 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
by "sober", do you mean "horribly hangover"?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 05:55 PM   #25
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
by "sober", do you mean "horribly hangover"?
My hangovers are piling up at the moment.Cant catch up.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 06:00 PM   #26
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Bc9rNkgPk ???????

hahahah
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2006, 12:55 AM   #27
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
I've been in 5 or 6 wrecks with my insane friends.....they were all pretty minor, but I did have my head hit off the dashboard and my glasses flew off.
Old 09.01.2006, 04:06 AM   #28
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I've been in a couple. They suck. I totaled the only 'new' car I ever had and my favorite one ever rear ending a disabled man on the freeway. How horrible is that?! My poor car.

Well Kegmama we're in L.A. we are bound to crash.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth