Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bad news from the ex...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.04.2006, 08:34 PM   #21
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
truncy, you and yr wise words. i always feel like rep'ing you but clearly rep is not yr thing. so ill express it in words.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 08:50 PM   #22
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you k-krack, that's very kind. I should note for the record that for those who give me negative rep, thinking that's what I'm going for - it's not. But the sentiment is appreciated nonetheless.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 09:10 PM   #23
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I'm willing to bet the coke got him on his way down that road already.

You get what you pay for, is all I'm sayin'. You can't go snorting Class A narcotics up your nose, then be appalled when it causes you harm. I'm not criticizing anyone's habits; just the absence of personal responsibility for consequences.

true indeed. i had this arguement with my housemate earlier this evening, she is of the opinion that people who fuck themselves up with drugs should be given unquestioning sympathy, whereas i am more inclined to be unsympathetic to people who are too stupid to acknowledge the dangers of drugs. and, like everyone else in their mid 20s these days, i've tried various drugs, and still partake on rare occaisions, but also like most people, i have a pretty good idea of my limits and know what is foolish and when to stop.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 11:17 PM   #24
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Well, maybe he deserved it. He was on coke after all. Maybe he was sucking the dick of some dealer for the coke and he bit too hard and the dude cut his ear off and stomped him.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 02:50 AM   #25
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
all my mates i hung out with in the school days are smackheads now. im not sure how many of them died as i washed my hands of them a long while back. i know of at least 3 people from my year at school who have died from smack or been killed because of it.
the point is, when we were kids, we did everything together, we started drinking together, smoking together then into drugs. i smoked weed with them for years, then they started smoking heroin. i also started that but i had common sense, i left em behind, moved to the other side of the city with my band mates.
last time i saw em they were knicking from safeways, flogging the stuff, buying smack, running home, cooking up, shooting up, falling asleep with the needle still in the arm, waking up, kinicking from safeways, etcetc.
they are pathetic fucks. i have no sympathy. i used to have respect for them as they were my mates, but now i dont have a fucking shred of respect for them.
they seems to convince themselves that they were hard done by, that they had it worse than everyone else. one kinds gran died and anothers parents were getting divorced, so suddenly nobody understands and nobodys life is worse than theirs.
ha. what cunts. everyones life is like this...is it not? sick family members, death, parents all ffkd up. its life.

so basicaly, i reckon that if you wake up with one ear, all stomped and fucked up on charlie in some dirty aleyway, you didnt end up there by accident.

but,

unless we're missing something, he didnt deserve it. nobody does. if he fucked someone over then maybe yes, but just because he takes coke doesnt mean he deserves it.
if you havnt taken coke then im sure someone very close to you has or does, and do they deserve to be beaten like that?
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 06:19 AM   #26
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Its easy for anyone to get into these things, ive never tryed any hard drugs myself (weed ever-so-often and alcohol are my poisons, and im not one to change my ways). But I do have a lot of sympathy for people addicted to drugs. We all have vices and addictions to things, so to stand on a high ground and judge these people is not what they need. Nobody deserves what he got, that goes far beyond a wake up call. But mostly you have to really feel sorry for his sister. What did she do? Thats what people never consider.
Old 08.05.2006, 07:33 AM   #27
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
unless we're missing something, he didnt deserve it. nobody does. if he fucked someone over then maybe yes, but just because he takes coke doesnt mean he deserves it.
if you havnt taken coke then im sure someone very close to you has or does, and do they deserve to be beaten like that?
Yes.

Or rather, they should be prepared for consequences like that. Comes with the territory.

I'm not hopping up on some high moral horse - I've tried all manner of drugs. But I also don't bitch and moan if I get jacked over, get a bad pill, etc.

Dodgy people do drugs. You do drugs, you're fucking with dodgy people. Chances are, YOU'RE going to get fucked. Just plain common sense.

Bottom line: said brother is an asshat. If I were there I'd cut off his other ear.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 10:28 PM   #28
wearescientists
bad moon rising

wearescientists is a jewel in the roughwearescientists is a jewel in the roughwearescientists is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
i wonder why they cut off his ear

van gogh posse
wearescientists is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 10:32 PM   #29
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
You fuck with dodgy people, you're gonna get fucked. That's it, basically. In a nutshell.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth