Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page chuck norris is so passé...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2009, 11:27 AM   #21
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

it's up to you not to heed the call-up.

haha I didn't know you were talkin about Barren chat.

PS. what is the story with the barren chat...I guess I wasn't around for that since I started like a year late on WoW.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 12:04 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
the story with barrens chat: ALL chuck norris ALL the TIME. I believe it to be the root of all internet Chuck Norris talk. if not patient-zero, then someone who knows him.

see also: "lol havf u seen mankriks wife? ware r she?"

it's the reason why I rarely got a horde past 21. I was so beat up after the Barrens that I'd quit.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 12:14 PM   #23
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
i've never seen a chuck norris meme
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 01:42 PM   #24
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Isn't he the guy who hung himself? Oh wait...I keep getting them mixed up
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 01:44 PM   #25
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Bruce Lee fucks Chuck Norris' day up.. By that I mean he kills him, in Way Of The Dragon

PLOT

The Mafia boss hires foreign martial artists who have trouble communicating with each other to challenge Tang Lung. Tang defeats them with help from his friends in the countryside near the Colosseum. Tang has an iconic final showdown inside the Colosseum with the Karate fighter Colt, the best of the hired fighters. Tang kills Colt, but he covers the body with Colt's white Gi to show his respect and admiration after the fight.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 02:00 PM   #26
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
the story with barrens chat: ALL chuck norris ALL the TIME. I believe it to be the root of all internet Chuck Norris talk. if not patient-zero, then someone who knows him.

it's the reason why I rarely got a horde past 21. I was so beat up after the Barrens that I'd quit.

The skill you never learned is the always-useful tool called "ignoring". The first time I levelled up in the Barrens I actually never looked at the chat box, unless somebody was actually speaking to me.

Internet fads (not saying the word y'all are using) are like "funny" t-shirts- useful for people with a poorly-developed sense of humour.
Old 08.14.2009, 02:13 PM   #27
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses
i've aslways been more of a van-damme man myself.

"wanker" - All Hail WATT
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 02:14 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
my favorite Barrens story: long ago, I decided to try out priest because I actually like healing / buffing people. I would toss fortitude buffs on everyone I saw.

happily making my way down to Ratchet, I saw a lone troll warrior on the road. doing my thing, I ran by, buffed him and waved.

about 2 minutes later, I get a whisper asking "wtf did u do 2 me." [I was busy] "anser me godamit".
I said "lol, newb".
he says "dunt u dare call me a fucking newb. fuck u".
I say "ok, newb".
so he says "ur a fag. i bet ur a beaner 2".
I say "haha? a beaner? because I buffed you? haha newb"
he says "ya fucking fggt beaner. godam mexcan"
I say "enjoy yr vacation, newb!"
/ignore

and yeah, I'm a "fag" and "a beaner" for fucking giving this guy more hitpoints.

this was the first and only time that I actually took the time to report somebody. haha

fucking barrens.

this post has EVERYTHING to do with CHUCK NORRIS.
Old 08.14.2009, 02:20 PM   #29
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Aww. I know how that kinda thing can sour you on people/places. And believe me, lots of people I know absolutely hated The Barrens. They'd never level another toon there, they got so sick of it. The Horde might have Barrens, but the Alliance have to deal with Goldshire.

Do I still have to reply to the original post about Chuck? Chuck Chuck Bo-Buck Banana Fanna Fo...
Old 08.14.2009, 02:20 PM   #30
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses

DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 02:58 PM   #31
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I'm guess someone is spamming this quest? lol oh god. Some part of me wants to go back sooo bad.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 03:31 PM   #32
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

heheh. the world of warcrack.
Old 08.14.2009, 03:40 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'd actually have thoughts of reactivating, but I gave up "the good computer" so that SOMEONE can play sims.

it's debatable as to whether or not this is a good thing.

"just say no" - "one day at a time"
Old 08.14.2009, 04:42 PM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I love that.. "the good computer".

I could tell so many stories right now regarding that but eh. THey're all kinda boring and all have the same beginning and end.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 04:53 PM   #35
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
this thread isn't about me is it
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 06:46 PM   #36
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
bruce lee never used a fucking sword, have you ever even seen any of his films?
Old 08.14.2009, 06:50 PM   #37
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck Chuck Norris, Billy Mays is where it's at

Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick Billy Mays. Before his foot even left the ground, Chuck was already on his first of three easy payments of $29.95.

http://www.billymaysfacts.com/
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 06:51 PM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
bruce lee never used a fucking sword, have you ever even seen any of his films?
^^^ I'll have to trust that that's true, but Bruce Lee Quotes .com did a TRRRRBLE photoshop job of Lee in his "ready pose".

nice catch.
Old 08.14.2009, 06:57 PM   #39
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
dragon is a good movie. you can almost see the exact moment when raul julia gets cancer.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2009, 07:22 PM   #40
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
^^^ I'll have to trust that that's true, but Bruce Lee Quotes .com did a TRRRRBLE photoshop job of Lee in his "ready pose".

nice catch.

yeah, not to mention that they've photo shopped him to hold a fucking japanese sword. it's fucking amteur hour for real.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth