Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you guys mind
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.29.2009, 12:05 AM   #21
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I know right. Fucking sick of it. FUCKFUCKFUCK. Can't wait until graduation. 132 days
Old 01.29.2009, 04:24 AM   #22
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
go get laid.
Old 01.29.2009, 05:56 AM   #23
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Easier said than done ;_;
Old 01.29.2009, 06:08 AM   #24
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
True true. My mom apparently has trouble sleeping until I get back home (with my father) from LA. I think she watches the news too much and is scared of the world. I'm the middle child. My older sister still lives with us, and next year we are both most likely leaving, thus leaving my 8 year old sister at home (which is really the only thing I don't like to think about when I think about going to college). They aren't necessarily more parenting recently, but as I've aged it hasn't decreased. I still am treated the same way I was when I was a freshman (more or less).
Do you want some really bad news? No matter what you do, no matter if you do move away, deep down the way your parents are towards you will never change. You will have been away from them for ten years, and every time you go and visit, your mother will fuss over you exactly the same as she does now. Many mothers simply can't help themselves, they are programmed, either by genetics or society, to mother their children, even when they're no longer children.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2009, 07:53 AM   #25
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
if I only use this board as an outlet for my frustration?
I DO mind
go to the gym instead.
whining pussy
Old 01.29.2009, 08:08 AM   #26
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
^
Jesus Christ! Henry Rollins posts here!
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2009, 05:48 PM   #27
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
True true. My mom apparently has trouble sleeping until I get back home (with my father) from LA. I think she watches the news too much and is scared of the world. I'm the middle child. My older sister still lives with us, and next year we are both most likely leaving, thus leaving my 8 year old sister at home (which is really the only thing I don't like to think about when I think about going to college). They aren't necessarily more parenting recently, but as I've aged it hasn't decreased. I still am treated the same way I was when I was a freshman (more or less).

I know how that feels. I'm the youngest so i get treated the same way as I always have. To a certain point, I have benefited from this compared to my 4 older siblings. Just don't take it too seriously. Pbradley speaks truth when he talks about the whole "empty nest feeling". I missed out on a lot of shit during high school....and I mean A LOT! But when experiencing it....sometimes it's just overrated. I dunno, hope you get accepted to yer school and relax....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2009, 10:59 PM   #28
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously, try to enjoy these next few months. College definitely has its perks, but you'll be so surprised in a year when you actually miss your home! Maybe you won't though... I'm 1,500 miles away and wishing I had chosen a college closer to home. I'd love to be able to drive an hour or two and hang with my parents for a weekend. I really would. Hang in there and appreciate what you got.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth