Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Seeing the melvins tonight.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.22.2008, 08:56 PM   #21
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I hope you enjoyed! my friend sozavac was there. I could not go due to other scheduling but yhe had asked me to go with him. he texted me late last nigth saying the melvins blew out his eardrums and he was very happy

IGNORE what I just wrote. I just read what happened. fuck tat sucks man.

I am sorry

warehouse live ussualy dioes a great job of putting on shows. I have never been to a show there where they did not let in "kids"

that fucking sucks.

fuck Camel.

when I took my g/f tyo see regina spector it wa ssponsored by camel and it was chock full of high school age girls who ogled the instigator pants snake.
really? wow that makes it worse. Yeah it was pretty bad. I had to sit outside while my pissed off parents drove back.
What happened to "what I dont see can't hurt me"
I mean they had no problem selling us tickets, not to mention I called earlier that week to ask if the show was all ages and was told yes!!!

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth