Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Barack Obama is white
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2008, 03:28 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
dude, though, anything different than Bush and his cheney=cronies is gonna sound like pie in the sky!

if people tell you it does not matter who is president ask them what this country would have been like had Preznit Dubya not been in the white house these last 8 years.

more than likely, we would have toppeld the Taliban in afghanistan, helped that country rebuild, NOT go into Iraq, and use hussein;s stupidity as leverage with Iran and all those other countries, to side with us.

it would have been the same shit. It is nonsense to believe that temporarily elected and appointed individuals are allowed to yield such extreme power and authority, especially considering that this shitstem supports absolute dictatorships elsewhere [ie, they probably do the same shit here under the facade of the electoral process, not college], and yield it towards some kind of personal agenda. In other more concise words:

Same shit, different toilet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
A major difference is that Obama can make a speech and is charismatic. Kerry was a downer every time you heard him. He wouldn't even defend himself.

I think you misunderstood, people had blindfaith in Kerry even though the Democratic Party in America is as fucking brutal and heartless as the PRI or Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front...My point in connecting Obama with Kerry was to say that people are supporting Obama without even hearing a platform, they just say "anything is better then bush" and that is fine. It is not that elections are true and that votes count, it is that the people suppor and believe in Obama and if he becomes president they will say "how high?" when him say, "jump [towards hell and the unseen]"

Obama is a puppet, Mussolini had charisma to the Italians and much of Europe for that matter...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 03:40 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
no way man. the main reasons we went into Iraq was that Bush wanted to get glory, greater than his father, and exert control for his oil cronies (the saudi royal family/halliburton, etc) over the Iraqui oil reserves.
Old 06.06.2008, 03:44 PM   #23
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Obama and McCain are just the figureheads of two branches of one huge corporation that's going to conduct business as usual as its been doing for over a century. If you vote McCain, you're voting for the same elder, white politcian you got in Bush SR. and Reagen. If you vote Obama you get the same young, idealistic, handsome guy you got in Kennedy. Which are you tired of more? that is the only true question.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 03:50 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
no way man. the main reasons we went into Iraq was that Bush wanted to get glory, greater than his father, and exert control for his oil cronies (the saudi royal family/halliburton, etc) over the Iraqui oil reserves.

half true. while Bush II was directly involved in the Bush I administration, and in fact much of the Bush I adminstration was a part of the Bush II 00-04 administration, there is much more to this story.

The US went to war with Iraq the first time because it was a massive military power, the only real threat to the Western plan for the Middle East [the New World Order, I wish is was not a quote but I could not even make that shit up if I wanted to, we all heard em say it]. They have returned to secure the positition and prepare to go heads up with the remaining threat to this plan [ie, Iran], and establish control of the region for Zionism [american christians are more devout zionists then ultra orthodox rabbis]. They took Afghanistan like Vietnam, for the drugs cuz that is where the CIA makes all its money [upwards of 60% of the worlds heroin in the 1940s-1970s was distributed out of the Mekong River system..

my point is, how did Iraq become so powerful in the late 1980s? The answer is the United States anti-Iranian cold war policies. So clearly there is a deeper connection to the US position in Iraq then just "Bush II wanted to memorialize Bush I"...

and for the record, Obama is clearly a part of this shit, because he is NO PEACE CANDIDATE, when he says no war in Iraq, but lets focus on our REAL enemies [ie, Iran]....

Old 06.06.2008, 03:51 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I forgot the heroin trade, which ahs increased three fold since the days of the taliban cutting peope's hands off for smuggling heroin. the US loves to keep it's cocaine and heroin in a steady supply
Old 06.06.2008, 03:57 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Obama and McCain are just the figureheads of two branches of one huge corporation that's going to conduct business as usual as its been doing for over a century. If you vote McCain, you're voting for the same elder, white politcian you got in Bush SR. and Reagen. If you vote Obama you get the same young, idealistic, handsome guy you got in Kennedy. Which are you tired of more? that is the only true question.

"Within the next generation, I believe that the world's rulers will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis [ie, sleeping with the TV on] are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, AND THT THE LUST FOR POWER CANBE JUST AS COMPLETELY SATISFIED BY SUGGESTING PEOPLE INTO LOVING THEIR SERVITUDE AS BY FLOGGING AND KICKING THEM INTO OBEDIENCE."
Aldous Huxley, Oct 21, 1949.
Quote:
I forgot the heroin trade, which ahs increased three fold since the days of the taliban cutting peope's hands off for smuggling heroin. the US loves to keep it's cocaine and heroin in a steady supply

heroin used to be in Vietnam until America showed up, now its in Afghanistan, and where is America now?

cocaine used to be produced in Peru and Bolivia until America showed up, now its in Columbia, where is America now?

Old 06.06.2008, 04:06 PM   #27
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
the Black-white thing reminds me the debate I had on the Emo-corner board about "Black Emo people" with a cunt. She didn't understand that in my country, most of people don't use the word "race" to speak about human being. And most of people who use it are called racists.
And most of the emo kids were agree with her. That's quite disturbing for a french guy like me to see as much people using this word to speak about other people whose principal difference is their color skin.
Emo-kids are dumb....

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 04:14 PM   #28
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

in Puerto Rico, there are the full spectrum from whitey white to dark as night to everything in between and all are considered Puerto Rican first.

In the USA, everthing still is "colored" by one's skin pigment, in a very real and pervasive way.
Old 06.06.2008, 04:31 PM   #29
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
The revolution will not be televised.
Old 06.06.2008, 04:35 PM   #30
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
It will be on the net then ?

Old 06.06.2008, 04:37 PM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

the revolution will not be podcast
Old 06.06.2008, 04:39 PM   #32
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
The revolution will not be televised.

The revolution is never what you expect it to be and frequently becomes something you didn't want.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 05:50 PM   #33
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

Old 06.06.2008, 05:59 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I get so fed up hearing endless bullshit about race in this presidential run
I am sick of it

if Barack Obama is HALF black, and HALF white, then it mkaes just as much sense (menaing NONE) to call him a white candidate as it does to call him a black candidate.

race is a fucking smokescreen. it does not exist. There is one race, the human race. any other ideas we have about "race" are holdovers from an 18th century worldview held by rich white europeans, whne they decided to clasify all living creature in order from lowliest and most base to the highest and most pure (closer to god) and of course, white folk were placed as the high rung on this ladder of bullshit.

I hate it, and there is nothing I can do about it. It sickens me to hear people so obsessed with labling a human being as black or white.

in the USA, if you have even one tiny bit of african blood in you you have historically been classified as black, as if 3% of black blood taints the otherwise supa-white 97% of yr blood. whatever. it is such a fucking joke.

Go Obama!

YES.

and we all come from africa anyway!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 06:29 PM   #35
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Fuck what race anyone is, we're all people. Some people make such a big fuckin deal about the colour of your skin, and these are the people that will vote for John McCain when the election rolls around.
Old 06.06.2008, 07:12 PM   #36
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
We still talking race?
Old 06.06.2008, 08:39 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
We still talking race?

yes, indio.
Old 06.06.2008, 08:45 PM   #38
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i have never met anyone mixed who refers to themselves as white even though they are indeed half-white.
Old 06.06.2008, 08:47 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i have never met anyone mixed who refers to themselves as white even though they are indeed half-white.

latin americans do it all the time

money "whitens" in peru, bolivia, ecuador, etc.

i believe is similar in arab cuntrys.

apparently sadat was furious that a biopic on him he was portrayed by a negro.

this is of course all balls but it comes from social conditioning & the idiots that carry it forward through generations.
Old 06.06.2008, 08:47 PM   #40
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous

troof

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth