Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What would Obama have done?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.15.2008, 02:16 PM   #21
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
He would have listened to the illuminati.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 02:19 PM   #22
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
He would have said "Excuse me children, The President has to go put a boot up someone's ass. And not sit there biting his lip like a student with a dunce cap.

Although I'm no defender of Bush, I find Michael Moore's criticism of his (in)actions in that classroom totally unfair. Christ, what could the guy do? I'm sure the last place he wanted to be at that moment was sitting infront of a load of school children but that's where he was. If anything, it was one of the most level-headed moments of his time in office.

Personally, I tend to agree with !~$%! and Melly in that, Iraq aside, the language might have been different, but the actions would've been pretty similar.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 02:20 PM   #23
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i think he would've played a 20 minute set of just feedback.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 02:37 PM   #24
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Although I'm no defender of Bush, I find Michael Moore's criticism of his (in)actions in that classroom totally unfair. Christ, what could the guy do? I'm sure the last place he wanted to be at that moment was sitting infront of a load of school children but that's where he was. If anything, it was one of the most level-headed moments of his time in office.

maybe if Bush was anyone but the president. really, when it comes to matters of national defense, the feelings a few CHILDREN don't matter. He could have excused himself without freaking out the CHILDREN. But you see, that classroom is a metaphor for the whole country. We're all seen as CHILDREN by the elite, by the cops, but the military, all these tax paid servants who are far removed from normal life.

It has been documented that unknown men of middle eastern origin tried to get into Bush's hotel to "interview him" that morning or the night before (I forget exactly). Do you think it is a coincidence Bush was in the same area Atta and his crew had been just days before when these devout muslims were out getting drunk at titty bars??

To answer the original question, I'm sure Obama's masters would have directed him down a similar path.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 02:56 PM   #25
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Hopefully he would think to himself:

"What Would Big Baby Jesus Do?"

nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 03:03 PM   #26
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i think he would've played a 20 minute set of just feedback.

...and then released the resulting mess on Load Records. Boo-yah!
Old 05.15.2008, 03:16 PM   #27
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
He would've given a speech and went, "This is a terrible loss." That's about all any president could do.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 03:17 PM   #28
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
maybe if Bush was anyone but the president. really, when it comes to matters of national defense, the feelings a few CHILDREN don't matter. He could have excused himself without freaking out the CHILDREN. But you see, that classroom is a metaphor for the whole country. We're all seen as CHILDREN by the elite, by the cops, but the military, all these tax paid servants who are far removed from normal life.

Yes, he probably could've left without freaking them out but, I don't know what was actually said to him in that classroom. If he was told the country was under attack, which I don't think was actually being considered a possibility until after the second plane struck, then he should've made his excuses and left immediately, but I don't know if he was made aware of the full scale of the events at that time.
Old 05.15.2008, 03:18 PM   #29
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
all I k now is that Barack Obama does not have deep familial ties to the ruling saudi family of which Bin laden is a member.
Obama Bin Laden's father loaned George H.W. Bush ten million dollars to start their oil business back in the day, and they are close business partners.
that is why we have not killed bin laden yet.

obama would have no such hindrances.
Old 05.15.2008, 03:33 PM   #30
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
, but I don't know if he was made aware of the full scale of the events at that time.

we don't know what he was aware of, but his handlers certainly knew and they were very afraid at the time there was an attack planned against the president. they were remiss in not immediately removing the President from the unsecured area.

That book he was reading (I think there are photos of him with the book upside down, too) "My Pet Goat", I just can't help thinking goat=devil.

I wonder what they're going to do to us this summer before the elections other than bankrupt us with the high prices of commodity due to speculation by the hedge funders.
Old 05.15.2008, 04:15 PM   #31
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Obama would also listen to Tesla.
Old 05.15.2008, 04:47 PM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
That book he was reading (I think there are photos of him with the book upside down, too) "My Pet Goat", I just can't help thinking goat=devil.

so when girlgun recommends i stuff figs with goat cheese and pecans you think it's some kind of satanic recipe involving testicles, forbidden fruits, and coagulated demon semen, or what? because, you know, michelangelo painted the forbidden fruit as a fig, and he was an agent of eris working for an illuminati pope. right?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 04:52 PM   #33
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:

The last part of that sentence is where you lost me, I'm afraid.
Old 05.15.2008, 05:04 PM   #34
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the upside down book thing was a hoax a prank.

the book he was actually reading was titled "let cheney Dick you til it hurts, and other assorted sundry tales"
Old 05.15.2008, 05:52 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Impossible to really know, of course, but given what you already know about Obama's politics, how do you think the slick-one would've responded to 9/11 had he been president at the time?

the same way all puppets act, the way the puppeteer pulls the strings of course.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2008, 02:07 PM   #36
tesla69
Banned

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2278
SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It’s not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, “seen on television the first plane attack the first tower.” And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing. We are suing them under the Constitution for violating Americans’ rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I’ve been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30 years on the court. I’ve been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with.
Old 05.21.2008, 02:17 PM   #37
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Interesting points raised here. Frankly though, who would you prefer - the slick Obama shizzle, or the truly mental Clinton bitch, when it comes to the big political decisions/finger on the red button stuff?
Old 05.21.2008, 06:09 PM   #38
✌➬
invito al cielo

Clinton!! Clinton!! Clinton!!
Old 05.21.2008, 07:06 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Interesting points raised here. Frankly though, who would you prefer - the slick Obama shizzle, or the truly mental Clinton bitch, when it comes to the big political decisions/finger on the red button stuff?

just cos obama is black doesn't make him "slick shizzle"-- he's actually a harvard nerd who until recently was teaching constitutional law at a university level. well not so nerdy evidently but come on-- he's not gonna be the gansta president or some other silly shit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2008, 07:31 PM   #40
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
...and then released the resulting mess on Load Records. Boo-yah!

I think Bong Load Records is more his style.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth