Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Your favourite dreams
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.10.2008, 11:18 AM   #21
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i've never had a proper wet dream.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2008, 12:02 PM   #22
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Tossing in small doses should have you sticking to the sheets in no time, Kingo.
Just a suggestion.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2008, 12:08 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
this rep function is shit toko.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2008, 12:35 PM   #24
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Tossing in small doses should have you sticking to the sheets in no time, Kingo.
Just a suggestion.

lol
Old 04.10.2008, 09:36 PM   #25
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Actually I had a dream where I met Sonic Youth.....and then we were jammin'.....that was awesome. But other than that........I dunno.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2008, 09:36 AM   #26
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Actually I had a dream where I met Sonic Youth.....and then we were jammin'.....that was awesome. But other than that........I dunno.

I had a dream that I knocked down one shelf full of Thurstons records and that he was pissed off.

but

holy shit.

yesterday night i had this dream of me swimming next to the titanic, which was btw sinking but it was sailing in like a river and it was just sinking and i was watching it. then a friend from school came in with a cape and vampire teeth and we were flying...
Old 04.13.2008, 04:19 PM   #27
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
so the last few nights i have had some not so favorite dreams. i was with my most recent ex and we were both cuddling and doing other "cute" stuff. it was pretty realistic too, it felt liek she was in my bed with me. i hope it's not reoccuring, since it has happen the last few days now. i was just beginning to get over her too. now all those feelings came back.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2008, 05:11 PM   #28
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
i've never had a proper wet dream.

Have you had an improper wet dream?
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2008, 06:46 PM   #29
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
the ones where life is better living in dreams then in reality
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2009, 05:02 AM   #30
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
i dream about zombie invasions frequently. one dream in particular had me retreating into a cleared out forest that had bulldozers and cranes and all of the typical heavy construction vehicles and equipment, and the terrain was just a bunch of dirt and mud with big trenches from where vehicles had been driving through. It was pouring rain, and i had a safe distance from horde of undead, or at least assumed so. Then I see a green jeep wrangler drive by with Newman in it. I tried catching up but he kept driving. Then I see a raptor jump out of nowhere onto the jeep and started eating him. So now, I start running to a bulldozer, so that I dont get eaten by the raptor, and I see the zombie horde in the distance, closing in on my location. I get in the bulldozer and there's a shotgun with a couple of boxes of shells, a machete and a tire iron.

So the raptor hears me trying to start the bulldozer, and starts heading my way. then more of them show up, i get the thing started and start driving towards the zombies. I think you know where this is going...

Thats right. The zombies and dinosaurs started fighting. then the dinosaurs turned into zombie dinosaurs. I didnt get to finish the dream.

I mean, like I said, I dream about zombies a lot, and have gotten pretty good at surviving them, but I dont think anyone could survive zombie jurassic park.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2009, 05:03 AM   #31
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
i would love to find out what that dream is supposed to "mean"

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2009, 06:01 AM   #32
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Most nights I stagger into bed either stoned or drunk (mostly both) and I don't think I ever dream.

But when I do, I tend to have ahem.... quirky dreams such as sucking the toes of my friend's wife in a familiar yet unknown bedroom or setting up the sound system at my old high school's recital hall with Nick Cave...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2009, 07:37 AM   #33
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i usually have nightmares, but some time ago i dreamt i gave my stepbrother (a very tall guy) a green dress as a joke present and he actually put it on. made it into a whole outfit, with white mary janes and socks, even a purse.

i've been giggling for days every tim i saw him.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2009, 05:24 PM   #34
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
I like the dreams I had where everything that is said is said in German. My language teacher told me that when you start dreaming in a different language you know you're getting good at it. Occasionally I would dream in German, though I don't think the plot or anything was important or memorable.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2009, 05:55 PM   #35
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
my dreams are rather meaningless most of the time. last favorite dream i had was eating out jennifer aniston. i dont know where it came from, honestly
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2009, 06:58 PM   #36
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Old 02.20.2009, 08:32 PM   #37
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
I rarely dream. I'm usually so tired I go into these deep sleeps. I don't really remember much of my dreams. Although I do remember one where I was being stalked, and then of course the stalker killed me. And I woke up right when I died.
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2009, 03:53 AM   #38
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I have fucked up dreams if I either A) fall asleep with the lights on or B) sleep during the afternoon. Lots of altered reality and fucked up shenanigans.
Old 02.21.2009, 05:57 AM   #39
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
the ones where life is better living in dreams then in reality

mmhmm.

the ones where I feel warm and comforted and everything glows.

looks like this.

http://www.mssl.ucl.ac.uk/www_plasma...ter_aurora.jpg
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/9811/aurora2_jc_big.jpg

feels like this.

http://www.totallyfreecrap.com/Images/May08/snuggle.jpg
http://thetantratimes.com/Tantra.jpg
Old 02.21.2009, 06:02 AM   #40
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11121
And I woke up right when I died.
For some reason that was the first sentence I read of the post, and I laughed out loud. I don't know why. It's just such a ridiculous sentence out of context.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth