ahem... excuse me i HAVE a 360... 3 10.00%
i'm gonna Wii Wii Wii all the way home 10 33.33%
its PS3 for me 9 30.00%
you mean you can play games on something other than a PC?!? 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06.02.2006, 12:02 AM   #21
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not really into pc gaming at all. I like the feel of the console and the tv. Something hard to explain, yes? Well anyway, emulators are good for when you need to play a game and you don't have it on you or when you can't find a copy of it. It just doesn't have that same feel, consoles are much better imo.

...I'd rather play a pc then an x-box though.

I voted Wii because it looks fucking amazing but I'm sure the ps3 is going to be killer too just because of mgs4. Sony is pretty damn smart about their consoles and the games they put on them. blah blah etc.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2006, 01:17 AM   #22
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
this could nintendo's comeback
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2006, 01:18 AM   #23
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
I sure hope so.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2006, 01:32 AM   #24
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
It wont be, PS3 will come out top and Wii at the bottom. Why? COS PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID. Except you guys that is.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2006, 08:26 AM   #25
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
My dad is buying all three. But I voted for the Wii because that is going to be the best one.

The 360:
  • Not much new other than HD output, better graphics, online store, and new controller.
  • Not many good games, as of now.
The PS3:
  • I've never really been a fan of the games.
  • Better graphics and specs than all the others.
  • Blu-Ray. I'm not sure if this is good or bad yet. Once Blu-Ray becomes the standard we are just going to have to buy new everything. Blu-Ray player instead of DVD player, Blu-Ray burner instead of DVD burner.

The Wii:
  • The best games
  • Truely revolutionizing controller
  • Downloadable games

I really think that the Wii will be the most fun.
Old 06.02.2006, 09:40 AM   #26
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Yr right about the 360. there aren't many good games... for now there will be good ones on the end of the year.
Old 06.03.2006, 11:54 PM   #27
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
It wont be, PS3 will come out top and Wii at the bottom. Why? COS PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID. Except you guys that is.

so true

Also,...emulators are really cool if you have a dreamcast to play them on!!! ha ha fuck playing them on a computer

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth