Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Nice
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.25.2008, 11:06 AM   #21
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
at least they've shown their true colors now.
racism towards green people disgust me.

anyway ,
the last time i got into something like this i ended calling my sister and her husband something which english equivalent would be like:
fucking shitty clowns, you fucking shitty clowns, etc... !@#!
at first they weren't quite sure, but they thought i was drunk, but when i came to ask for help they got quite shocked about it.

lesson: pretend you were drunk
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 11:09 AM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
the last time i got into something like this i ended calling my sister and her husband something which english equivalent would be like:
fucking shitty clowns, you fucking shitty clowns, etc...

I'm confused. are you upset that yr sister was sleeping with her husband instead of you?

that's not betrayal, you incestuous fuck.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 11:14 AM   #23
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
mmm, joking...
but right.

i remember thinking of them fucking and being a bit upset about it.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 11:24 AM   #24
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
one of the parts in my situation, i ended up forgiving her and we're still "friends", mainly because our relationship was not meant to last and well yeah it ended up shitty in a worst case scenario but it was bound to happen, and i still like her as a person. so i understand your thoughts about forgiving.

and well, 24 or 35, who difficult is to understand that fucking a friend while you're seeing somebody is going to hurt that somebody? seems to me both are mr wankers, although they might or mightn't be conscious wankers.

just get this out of your system and move on.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 02:47 PM   #25
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I am sorry to hear that porky. Come to L.A. I'll shag with you. No, I am sorry, about that comment. However, if it helps, any guy gives up on you is not worth it. No matter the age, your friend should have known better. Your Boyfriend is a cunt for doing this. You are better off without them.
Old 02.25.2008, 03:02 PM   #26
sarramkrop

Thank you too. It's his loss, not mine.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 03:06 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
old story, people ruining a great thing by sampling forbidden love that seems greater in the short run.
people get what's coming to them. you'll see.
Old 02.25.2008, 03:55 PM   #28
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry to hear that they did that, what a couple of arseholes. I wouldn't just blame one of them though, they're both equally to blame, and yeah I'd say to learn from this and realise who your real friends are.
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 03:55 PM   #29
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry to hear that, man.....that kind of shit drives me up the wall.

Honestly, I have very little interest in "casual relationships." It's pretty much all or none for me.
Old 02.26.2008, 05:59 AM   #30
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
about the whole "forgiveness" thing, I have a few things to drop on the matter...

in my experience it's not even a "forgive 'em" matte ror not, it's much more how hard it is to cope with the thought that persons you considered to be honest to you showed up how fucked up things really are in the first place.

with my bandmates going ape from day one to 2 in zero seconds and leaving me after all of the sacrifices I made to make ends meet and get the $$$ to record the album, I really am done with the whole social thing. I mean - for sure, there's nice people out there but I realized you can't fall in love with all the people you meet and bond them forever.

I've spent a year thinking I found the best friends in life and to think about it it now, it's just a grief and I don't really hold grudges, I'm just aggraveted for the fact that I thought I had someone special close to me.

So even if I am not pissed off about it, I can't say I'd punch them in their faces. Much better to stay away from them and never forget what happened - the good memories and the bad.

my 2 cents...
Old 02.26.2008, 06:06 PM   #31
sarramkrop

I just feel sad and helplesss and pathetic. All the time.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2008, 06:10 PM   #32
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
its a sad world tonite.
Old 02.26.2008, 06:10 PM   #33
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
What I considered a really good mate went on to shag someone I have been seeing for a while. It's not often that I get so pissed off that I want to punch someone in the face, but this is so much the case. I probably wont, but it still makes me so very sad. Rant over. Sorry to bore the shit out of you with this, I just needed to get it off my chest.

Shit! Sorry to hear that, mate.

I hate it when people let you down (obviously), but especially when it's from people who should not be doing such (obvious also?).
Old 02.26.2008, 06:11 PM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

buck up lil' camper. it's them not you.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2008, 06:11 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

sorry to hear porks. that really sucks.

i think you'd feel a lot more energized if you managed to throw away your rational side and break a few chairs on the backs of the culprits-- then forgiveness and spiritual rebirth would come of their own accord.

don't let too much time pass or swift retribution will become bitterness & resentment. i mean, make those bitches pay for fucking with your heart in such a manner. then let go.

just saying.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2008, 06:14 PM   #36
sarramkrop

I love you. Every single tear is one of you. I mean it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2008, 06:15 PM   #37
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
buck up lil' camper. it's them not you.

this is true!
Old 02.26.2008, 06:18 PM   #38
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry to hear that shit man....

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2008, 12:31 PM   #39
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
lift up yr spirits Pork man... as we in the island use to say, chi sinci cravvinti in sa bassa!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth