Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you self medicate?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.01.2008, 08:53 PM   #21
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
How or do you self medicate any of your ailment?

http://www.rls.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page...d=471&srcid=-2

"..It begins as a strange feeling in your legs that seems to get worse until you stand up and move around. Deep inside your legs you can feel burning, creeping, and crawling sensations that are hard to describe, even to your doctor. Meanwhile, you cope with your condition the best you can.
If these symptoms describe the way you are feeling, you may have restless legs syndrome (RLS), a sensorimotor condition that affects millions of Americans.
Restless legs syndrome can be a primary or a secondary condition. Primary restless legs syndrome is the main form of the disease. While no one is sure what causes primary restless legs syndrome, nearly half of the time it can be traced to a family history. There is currently no cure for primary restless legs syndrome. Secondary restless legs syndrome is caused by an unrelated condition such as pregnancy, anemia, or iron deficiency. Once the unrelated condition has been treated, secondary RLS will usually go away without further treatment."

Myself, I have restless leg syndrome, which I discovered other people have from a tv commercial, because I myself just assumed my entire life that EVERYONE's legs felt insane all the damned time, and that I was just weird for thinking it weird, until a commercial asked about my symptoms and told me for the first time that it is genetic and that millions of people have it. so I ask my relatives, and it turns out the a large number of them also have this weird disease,my grandmother so painful that she can not walk sometimes, which can drive you literally insane sometimes. So I self medicate and have been doing so since I was 14 and didn't know there was anything definitely wrong with my legs to begin with. When I was little and tried to explain it to my mother, she just thought it was "growing pains" so I though it felt weird and painful to grow up until I was 13 and stopped growing, and realized something was up. So i tried drinking, and being drunk didn't help. then I found herbs. Now herbs, that solved the fucking problem right there. Now I have to smoke at least before bed, or I will have to get up and start jogging in place until I pass out around 4 or 5 in the morning like I used to when I was in middle school. So I smoke herb, for medicinal as well as recreational purposes, and if it were not for herb, my legs would be driving me crazy all the time. plus, the medication that the now offer is terrible and dangerous.

http://www.mirapex.com/?sc=MIRMIWEBSEM0507_001

how do you self medicate?

I have this, I guess. My legs get sore if in the same position for be it a short amount of time. I'm rarely comfortable when dormant.
Old 02.01.2008, 09:54 PM   #22
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
I'm drinking whiskey right now to self medicate.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 11:02 PM   #23
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Fluoxetine, Xanex, Trazadone, Marijuana.

Yes.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth