Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page do any of you happen to be surgeons?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.27.2008, 05:04 AM   #21
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
how to fix deviated septum:

Damn, I have a deviated septum, but my nostrils are on the same level...luckily. And I don't do drugs, it's a result of a 120 kg guy taking a walk on my face during a rugby game. Anyways, you could hardly tell it's deviated looking at it "from the outside", so, yeah, no cutting and crunching etc for now.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.27.2008, 05:28 AM   #22
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Sounds like a harelip, hole in your palet case. I might be wrong though.

kind of. except not a hole in my palet and i didnt start with one ever. After the surgery now I have a hole in my nasal cavity.. and its fucking hurting. they took half of the tooth out through the front of my jaw, the other half out through my nose. they had to break it into four pieces to get it out. My surgeon told me he wasnt going to let students watch this one cos it'd be too gorey. I had 6 teeth removed in one GA. 4 impacted wisdom teeth, and my two canines that had never errupted from my top jaw.

I looked like a puffy squirrel face kind of being for about a week or two after..

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth