Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page stuff that pisses you off
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2007, 01:39 AM   #21
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
STRESS.
not knowing what do do about a bad situation.
people i don't know very well doing speedballs in my apartment when i'm not home. holy shit. yeah.
cops. especially smug cops.
barking dogs.
people who put their children on a leash.
people who walk too slow.
idiot tourists who hold me up in line when i'm getting my coffee because they don't know how to order a fucking coffee and pay and get the fuck out.
extremely cold weather.
idiot tourists who don't know how to fold the newspaper correctly so they can read it on the subway without it getting all up in my shit.
Old 12.10.2007, 02:59 AM   #22
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
How the cost of public transport keeps increasing.
How most young people I know are unable to manage their money and time.
People always wanting to be on the door/ trying to sneak into local shows.
Old 12.10.2007, 10:46 AM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
the title speaks for itself.

i hate it when people call me for no reason ("just cause i was bored" or "i don't know" or "no reason"), just to talk or whatever when these people who call me know damn well that i hate talking on the phone, yet they insist on wasting my precious time (which i can do pretty well unassisted) and tying up my hands (and my phone line in case someone needs to call me for something important or worthwhile). I DO NOT EXIST FOR YOUR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT.

i feel the exact same way
Old 12.10.2007, 01:02 PM   #24
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
People that stop after stepping off of an escalator.

When you're coming out of the subway station and there's a crowd around and behind you and you're going up the stairs and the person in front of you stops and looks around. Vacate the fucking stairway area please, asshole!!

People that walk on an NYC sidewalk abreast of their friend thus taking up the whole fucking sidewalk.

People that walk like they have NOWHERE to go. Some of us work or are trying to go somewhere, crackhead!!

People that walk their dogs off of the leash on a public street.

Yellow Cabs

NYC Buses

Gypsy Cabs.

People that feel like it is their privileged right to break the law. For example - someone is riding their motorcycle with no license, no insurance, and parks it on the sidewalk in front of fucking Macy's and then complains that a cop was harassing him...

Litterbug smokers - open the pack, drop the cellophane, drop the foil from inside the pack. Light the cigarette, drop the match. Flick the ash wherever, get to the butt, flick the butt. Finish the pack, toss the pack...ASSHOLE - pick up your fucking trash!!!

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 01:37 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
things that piss Rob Instigator off

people who mispronounce NUCLEAR as "Nuke-Ular"

ALITERATE people. Peopl who know how to read but choose not to read anything and say things like "Oh man I have not read a book since school" half-proudly, like it is fucking cool to be an ignorant waste of life fuck.

people who think that if a band is not hugely popular then it must be no good.

People who think because a band is very obscure and non-popular that it MUST BE good.

people driving large pick up trucks or SUV's that slow down to a crawl as they are entering a parking lot, driving their fucking "rugged" vehicles like a fucking old lady going to church.

people who, at karaoke nights, HAVE TO sing Total Eclipse of The Heart. what a fuckingh long and boring shit song.

kids who say they love punk rock but have never bothered to go listen to some dead kennedy's, minor threat, or FEAR.

Guys who think the only sexy female is a rail thin, hairless, vapid blonde with a body that looks like a 16 year old boy.

each and every bit of mis-information, propaganda, hyperbole, and fear-mongering levelled upon us by our media/politicians.
Old 12.10.2007, 01:48 PM   #26
sarramkrop

Quote:
people who walk too slow.
idiot tourists who hold me up in line when i'm getting my coffee because they don't know how to order a fucking coffee and pay and get the fuck out.

I HEAR YOU!!! People who walk slowly, stopping right in the middle of the pavement or wandering around looking like they don't know what they are doing or where they are going piss me off too. I am not a fan of crowded streets, therefore I try to avoid touristy places as much as I can. Queues are another thing that I dread, especially when someone has been waiting in a line for 10 minutes, and all they did was chatting on their mobile phone without thinking that they would be a much less irritating human being if they FUCKING GOT THEIR WALLET OUT OF THE BAG FIRST!!! DAMNIT!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 02:19 PM   #27
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Things that Piss me off on a day to day basis

1) Those TV screens that they have put in trains, their news section is always about 3 days out of date and its so loud that i can't heard my music very well so i end up moving to the "Quiet Section" where of course i get scowled at for listening to music on my ipod.

2) when its raining outside the air is really hot, so you are wearing hoods and layers to stay dry, but you end up getting so hot under all those clothes, plus you are walking faster than usual because you want to get out of the rain, So by the time you arrive at your destination you are sweating. And of course your destination is hot as there are radiators on everywhere, so you get even hotter.

3) Unless you roll your trousers up or put them inside your boots they will drag on the floor and get wet and covered in leaves and dirt and stuff.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 02:46 PM   #28
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
People that stop after stepping off of an escalator.

When you're coming out of the subway station and there's a crowd around and behind you and you're going up the stairs and the person in front of you stops and looks around. Vacate the fucking stairway area please, asshole!!

People that walk on an NYC sidewalk abreast of their friend thus taking up the whole fucking sidewalk.!!

jeez for a few moments I thought this was me posting under a different name.

Yeah who said it was permissable to stand in the subway stairs talking on your cell phone? I want to smash those people so badly. Its like the people who are in such a rush to exit a store but wing out of the door without looking pushing in front of you so then they can immediately come to a complete stop and check their cell phone.

Its not that I hate or want to kill them, its a different dynamic in that I just simply want them to not exist.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 03:30 PM   #29
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Today, for unknown reasons, the price of a Filet-O-Fish at McDonalds went from $2.80 to $2.91 (tax included). This means that when I get my change back, I no longer have two dimes, but rather a nickel and four pennies, which is quite obnoxious. Hopefully they will change it back.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 03:35 PM   #30
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
well, they certainly wont if people pay $2.91 for them.

But they are just soooo goooood.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 11:48 PM   #31
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
at the moment its people i dont know saying "have a fucking drink" and when i say no they say "wat u a pussy or something", and i dont feel like telling this stranger that im in a program.

and final exams.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 12:09 AM   #32
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Nonsensical lyrics about weed. Boring!
Old 12.11.2007, 04:32 AM   #33
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I can't stand people that talk behind other peoples backs. Almost everyone at my work has something nasty to say about someone else when they're not around. Last week was the final straw. It happened again on one of our coffee breaks and I basically looked up and told all the back stabbing cunts that they had no balls and couldn't be trusted.
"If you say that about John when he's not around, what do you say about me when I'm not here?"
Silence filled the room.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 06:35 PM   #34
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Crying fucking kids & wanna be gang bangers!!!

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 07:36 PM   #35
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I hate learning science in school. Not that I'm against the subject but I want to learn what I want to learn.
People who need to stop drinking
People who avoid learning to do what is best for them
People who ask question after question
The kid in my class who shaved his eyebrows off

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 07:38 PM   #36
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
when my brothers girlfriend says "tee hee" (she always does)

when posters fall off my wall
when dogs bark at the wrong time
waking up past noon
people who constantly say "like" every 3 words

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 07:45 PM   #37
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePuppetBoy
when my brothers girlfriend says "tee hee" (she always does)
when posters fall off my wall

I hate these things too, only I hate it when anyone says "tee hee"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePuppetBoy
waking up past noon
people who constantly say "like" every 3 words

I love waking up past noon and am guilty of saying like quite often. I even write it here sometimes.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 07:56 PM   #38
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
- People that conform to the conventional "man" or "woman" persona because society tells them to be that way
- Glamour, Seventeen, Cosmogirl, and Guitar World magazines
- "Everything EXCEPT rap or country"
- Pompous music assholes, despite the fact that I used to be this way
- The amount of cars on the road at rush hour....with one person in them.
Old 12.11.2007, 08:36 PM   #39
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
postmodernism.
particularly postmod feminism.
it. sucks. ass.

you may find me running amok in manhattan, los angeles, stl, or manchester at any given time. i'd love to narrow it down for you but i fear for the safety of my records.

I know the feeling. I'm holding onto my big 12-inch...
records.

Yuk yuk...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth