Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you doing thread Version XX1
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.06.2007, 04:59 PM   #21
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, and I hope things have improved at home. If they haven't, you do a fabulous job of masking emotional distress with humor. Probably psychologically unhealthy, but I for one applaud your efforts, if that is indeed the case.

Yeah, Loyola jacked me around academically too, with AP credits. I am convinced it was a money-making ploy, as they were (and are) in serious financial straits.

I wasn't very fond of my classes, as I didn't particularly like many people in them. Pompous academic English twats (I mean major, not nationality).

May I ask why and how these people were stalking you? Not that I blame them. You're hot.

Eh, I'm really okay now. I don't usually think about Loyola too much. It actually took some effort trying to remember all of the issues I had with the place, and I know I've forgotten some others, so I see that as a good sign. The people I'm around now in my classes are an easy-going lot. No one tries too hard to impress other people or show off in any way, not even in my painting class, which I was dreading. It turned out to be my favorite one, and it's easily the best group of people I've ever had in any class.

One of my friends at Loyola was planning on a double major in English and History. I despised her from the moment I met her, but she was extremely difficult to avoid, seeing as how we lived in the same dorm, on the same floor, and had other friends in common (who also turned out to be beasts, but this girl took the cake). When she was around, the only things we were permitted to talk about were music (what she listened to and what she wanted me to listen to) and the classes she was taking. She's just the single most horrible, judgmental person I've ever met who was also completely unaware of acting as such. We used to have "movie nights" at least once a week, which involved picking a movie out of her own collection and not mine or anyone else's. I swear to god, if I ever have to watch another version of Pride and Prejudice, I am going to go batshit insane. This also applies to anything overly cute like Garden State. I am sick to death of meeting film majors who think Garden State is the pinnacle of all cinema. I'm really not a snob. I don't think I'm better than anyone else. But I have to wonder why there are so many people just like this, just like her, who do think they're so superior as to automatically override everyone else's tastes and opinions.

As for the stalking, well that's another thing entirely. After a while I got so sick of them, that I gradually stopped returning their calls and answering the door when they came by. I even explained to them that I wanted them to stay the hell away from me, but they kept turning up in places they knew I would be, including cornering me after my classes, which was shocking the first time it happened because I didn't have any classes in common with them, and they really shouldn't have known my schedule. The worst incident came when I was trying to take a nap in my room one evening, and I heard a soft, barely audible knock on the door, which meant that at least one of my friends (the girl I was talking about earlier) was at the door. I mean, I had heard the same knock dozens of times, so there was no mistaking who it was. The lights were all off in my room, but I noticed that the door wasn't locked. She kept knocking though, and I was debating in my head whether or not to go and lock the door, but decided against it because the lock was sort of broken and always made a really loud sound whenever it was turned. So I went back to my bed and just tried to be as quiet as I possibly could. And that's when they decided to let themselves in uninvited. Being a very private person, this did not sit well with me, and I was all over their asses in a second, telling them off, while they stood there and acted like they hadn't done anything. My roommate walked in in the middle of all of this, and still my friends wouldn't leave. I can't even explain how creepy the whole ordeal was. Even my roommate, who had only heard part of the argument, told me that I should report them, and that we should start locking the door even when we're in the room. There was a time before this one where I had walked into my room and had found all of them inside, again uninvited because my roommate wasn't there. I didn't freak out that time, but I should have and just gotten it over with sooner. They were going through my things, which I hate. After the big argument, there were other times when they tried to "reach out" to me, as if they thought that they couldn't be the cause of my distress, when they were in fact my main problem.

These people just had a lot of hang-ups. We never did anything even remotely fun because they always managed to find some sort of problem with having fun. Their idea of fun maxed out at "book discussions", because anything else wasn't appropriate for college.

After I ditched those losers, I took advantage of my good fortune and made sure that everything I did after that was something they would have frowned upon.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2007, 05:00 PM   #22
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Look at me, I wrote a book.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2007, 05:27 PM   #23
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Interesting story, sounds like a nightmare situation.
At the moment, I should be finishing coursework, but I'm distracting myself with work avoidance activities, such as reading your long post and playing Duke Nukem - Land of the Babes.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2007, 05:55 PM   #24
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Listening to Goatsnake and planning on working out/ reading/ working on GW later on
Old 04.07.2008, 10:09 AM   #26
tetatesticle
little trouble girl

tetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior

As for the stalking, well that's another thing entirely. After a while I got so sick of them, that I gradually stopped returning their calls and answering the door when they came by. I even explained to them that I wanted them to stay the hell away from me, but they kept turning up in places they knew I would be, including cornering me after my classes, which was shocking the first time it happened because I didn't have any classes in common with them, and they really shouldn't have known my schedule. The worst incident came when I was trying to take a nap in my room one evening, and I heard a soft, barely audible knock on the door, which meant that at least one of my friends (the girl I was talking about earlier) was at the door. I mean, I had heard the same knock dozens of times, so there was no mistaking who it was. The lights were all off in my room, but I noticed that the door wasn't locked. She kept knocking though, and I was debating in my head whether or not to go and lock the door, but decided against it because the lock was sort of broken and always made a really loud sound whenever it was turned. So I went back to my bed and just tried to be as quiet as I possibly could. And that's when they decided to let themselves in uninvited. Being a very private person, this did not sit well with me, and I was all over their asses in a second, telling them off, while they stood there and acted like they hadn't done anything. My roommate walked in in the middle of all of this, and still my friends wouldn't leave. I can't even explain how creepy the whole ordeal was. Even my roommate, who had only heard part of the argument, told me that I should report them, and that we should start locking the door even when we're in the room. There was a time before this one where I had walked into my room and had found all of them inside, again uninvited because my roommate wasn't there. I didn't freak out that time, but I should have and just gotten it over with sooner. They were going through my things, which I hate. After the big argument, there were other times when they tried to "reach out" to me, as if they thought that they couldn't be the cause of my distress, when they were in fact my main problem.

These people just had a lot of hang-ups. We never did anything even remotely fun because they always managed to find some sort of problem with having fun. Their idea of fun maxed out at "book discussions", because anything else wasn't appropriate for college.

After I ditched those losers, I took advantage of my good fortune and made sure that everything I did after that was something they would have frowned upon.

This sounds like a fuckin nightmare. Although I would have just bought a new lock and installed it, regardless of the rules. If I found my friends going through my shit in MY room in college I would have disowned the fuckers in an instant. No hesitation , they'd have been fuckin' gone.
tetatesticle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 10:13 AM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
this thread has been necroed!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 10:47 AM   #28
tetatesticle
little trouble girl

tetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's asses
I guess that would make me somewhat of a Necromancer then.
tetatesticle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 10:52 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah.

anyway im waiting for some video compressions to end while i ponder if i should take the rest of the day off.

i wanna.
Old 04.07.2008, 10:55 AM   #30
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetatesticle
I guess that would make me somewhat of a Necromancer then.

The only necrophiliac is me. Don't start a war.
Old 04.07.2008, 10:57 AM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
The only necrophiliac is me. Don't start a war.

you live in l.a.-- why are you posting here instead of stalking charlton heston?

LIAR LIAR
Old 04.07.2008, 10:59 AM   #32
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Who's Charlton Heston?
Old 04.07.2008, 11:39 AM   #33
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
I'm waisting my time posting on here while I should really just turn this off and go watch something.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 11:54 AM   #34
Destroyed
bad moon rising

Destroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's asses
Wasting my time on the internet, while listening to the Rolling Stones(12X5)
Destroyed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 12:09 PM   #35
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in Multimedia flash design class and killing some time on SYG before I work on my webpage, and contemplating what to listen to next
Old 04.07.2008, 12:27 PM   #36
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
thinking of female legs, clenching my teeth, breeding heavily, trying to make my cock that exploded out of my pants go back inside.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 02:09 PM   #37
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
thinking of female legs, clenching my teeth, breeding heavily, trying to make my cock that exploded out of my pants go back inside.

thats what I did a little while right after I made that post above.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth